Australia - Khandalyce Pearce (Wynarka) and Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most likely he and others were making up random names for businesses and just used names of people they knew or knew of. How do you come up with random names that sound genuine? Go through the phone book? or these days maybe through Facebook? Sounds more genuine than buying shelf companies with those weird combo names. Detailing, labouring, landscaping....all jobs that really don't require a trade ticket to start a business.

This ABN is held as a Individual/Sole Trader - as such there could be no Shelf Company involved as that would make it a Company Limited by Shares (Pty Ltd). As an Individual/Sole Trader the person opening the ABN would have to be an individual and supply their own Tax File Number.

The "Entity" name has only ever been in the name of Holdom or Marshall - which means he is the one that opened the ABN (or someone using his name and TFN - Trading Names are different, you can trade in whatever name you pick as long as it isn't being used by someone else.

Individual/Sole Trader

The Tax Office distinguishes between individuals and non-individuals. Individual is a term used to identify natural persons and non-individuals is a term used to identify entities other than an individual such as:

• trust
  • company
  • partnership
  • superannuation fund

http://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByAbnHistory.aspx?abn=56852820171

Whàngarei;12621154 said:
An interesting vehicle seen in the location of S P last sighting .similar to what he drives for work however that's not what I was alluding too.. He's very much connected to DH . KPS and KP. .He had KJS red brown credit card in his hand when he opened KP Exploration drilling . 1-1-11. I have to say IMO. He also closed KPExploration Drilling too. Last thing he did before running off from his residential address. 30 th September 15. IMO.

BBM

From my understanding it's free of charge to apply for an ABN. Maybe on 1.1.11 Vic man had already received approval of the sole trader abn to begin 1.1.11 in KJS's name then that mng added the trading name KP Exploration Drilling (which does require an amt to be paid to do so) using KJS's card.

BBM

From my understanding it's free of charge to apply for an ABN. Maybe on 1.1.11 Vic man had already received approval of the sole trader abn to begin 1.1.11 in KJS's name then that mng added the trading name KP Exploration Drilling (which does require an amt to be paid to do so) using KJS's card.
I'm not convinced of the Victorian man's existence yet.

Why would someone set up an ABN in KPS's name with a Trading Name to do with mining? DH/M's ABN's Trading Names had nothing to with mining. Maybe its feasible that someone other than him did set up KP Exploration Drilling? It was active for over 4yrs & then cancelled after the suitcase was found. I just don't get the mining connection.
Causes me some pause also about the KP Exploration drilling ABN is that it does not 'match' the other ABN's belonging to DH ( in style.) As Wexford posted up thread, Holdom/Marshall/Bishop was into non skilled type work. Detailing, labouring, landscaping etc. Exploration Drilling seems to be something else again. The letters KP in the business name may refer to a concept in Exploration and Drilling called a 'Kill Pill' which is a fluid loss control substance they put in the bores. (I was researching the concept of Exploration Drilling and what it involves. The letters KP kept coming up.)
lt may give some validity to the other player theory.

Anything's possible, JLZ, but I think an ABN such as this may be more likely used as a vehicle for defrauding the goverment and/or financial institutions.

Does anyone know if anyone ever did any drilling? Was there drilling equipment?

Causes me some pause also about the KP Exploration drilling ABN is that it does not 'match' the other ABN's belonging to DH ( in style.) As Wexford posted up thread, Holdom/Marshall/Bishop was into non skilled type work. Detailing, labouring, landscaping etc. Exploration Drilling seems to be something else again. The letters KP in the business name may refer to a concept in Exploration and Drilling called a 'Kill Pill' which is a fluid loss control substance they put in the bores. (I was researching the concept of Exploration Drilling and what it involves. The letters KP kept coming up.)

Wonder if the bores could be used to get rid of stuff. Like chemicals used for producing drugs. Or am I being too creative now.

Is anyone else having problems with the WS site this afternoon and evening?

The grey Lanza suitcase was then spotted by numerous drivers over many weeks, with some even stopping to inspect it and "poke around".

Police said the suitcase was first noticed by a member of the public shortly after road works were completed in March.

"Identifying who emptied the suitcase contents behind the bush and when it was emptied is very important to investigators," Detective Superintendent Des Bray said.

"The person who did this is not in any trouble and we encourage that person to come forward and contact us through Crime Stoppers or attend their local police station."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-07-...fy-who-emptied-suitcase-child-remains/6643172

It has been a while and just thought it might be worth posting some of that earlier information

The suitcase was first spotted by a member of the public shortly after the roadworks were completed in March.

I still wonder just how long that suitcase was suspended in the bushes before it was dragged to the road

BBM

Me too Soso, surely it wasn't in that position of suspension in the bushes for over 7yrs. But police have alleged that DH drove from Wallaroo with the suitcase to Wynarka Dec '08 & dumped it there.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/dani...h-murder-of-two-year-old-girl-20151214-glnnik.

It will be alleged days after her death, Holdom travelled with Khandalyce from the ACT and over the border into NSW, where he is accused of murdering the blonde-haired toddler.
It is alleged he continued to South Australia and dumped Khandalyce's body, stuffed in a suitcase with children's clothing and a patchwork quilt, on the side of the Karoonda Highway in Wynarka, South Australia.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/national/dani...r-old-girl-20151214-glnnik.html#ixzz4Bvapzvd2
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

This looks like a white Hilux Dual Cab Ute to me, not like a Hiace van?

http://www.australianmissingpersonsregister.com/Pajuczok.htm

Police say a white van was seen parked in this spot. (NSW Police)

Pajuczok3.jpg

This looks like a white Hilux Dual Cab Ute to me, not like a van?

http://www.australianmissingpersonsregister.com/Pajuczok.htm

Police say a white van was seen parked in this spot. (NSW Police)

Pajuczok3.jpg

Yes, what I call a 'King Cab' ute with a canopy over the back. Has a vehicle similar to this been identified as being 'of interest' by the Task Force investigating Khandalyce's alleged murder and/or the 'dumping' of the Lanza suitcase containing her remains?

It has never been stated by police or reported in MSM who in fact registered KP Drilling Exploration. It was registered in the name of Karlie Jade Stephenson on 1st January 2011 and cancelled on 30 September 2015 with a totally different ABN to that of DH/DJM/DJB. The main business location postcode was 5116 which encompasses Evanston, Evanston Gardens, Evanston Park, Evanston South and Hillier, South Australia (near Adelaide).

Why does the name KP Drilling Exploration necessarily have anything at all to do with drilling and exploration? It may just have been a name that appealed to someone who wanted to use the trading name for their own means to launder money etc. and more importantly to conceal the fact that Karlie had been murdered three years earlier.

It may be that DH had nothing to do with the registration of KP Drilling Exploration and there are others involved besides Passmore. Police have stated that they are looking at more than one person (DH) who was involved in the murders or Karlie and Khandalyce.

Yes, what I call a 'King Cab' ute with a canopy over the back. Has a vehicle similar to this been identified as being 'of interest' by the Task Force investigating Khandalyce's alleged murder and/or the 'dumping' of the Lanza suitcase containing her remains?

In a word, no. Similarly the task force has not mentioned any vehicle of interest in the dumping of the suitcase at Wynarka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse