Australia - Khandalyce Pearce (Wynarka) and Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the information from HP's facebook page before it was 'dismantled' is mentioned in this Advertiser article: (interestingly HP has links to Canberra, ACT)

"Her main Facebook page — which featured a tribute to her two dead children — showed how she had travelled extensively with them between 2006 and 2007 along the eastern coast, from Canberra, in the ACT, to Townsville in Far North Queensland.

Other pictures showed Holdom with her children camping at locations in SA, including Quorn and Taree.
Her Facebook friends included individuals she had met in Tin Can Bay, Gympie, Townsville, Alice Springs and Adelaide. These were deleted by Friday morning."

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/adelaide-woman-hazel-passmore-dismantled-social-media-as-pressure-increased-over-belanglowynarka-murder-investigation/news-story/6a7aa73775e1b6ceed58c834f7acf508

JM says Adelaide SA on his FB profile & in his friends list is HP QLD.

BBM.

Wasn't it early January 2011 when DH and HP were reported to have left an Adelaide surburban residence so hurriedly that she left behind a 'shrine' to the children kiled in the MVA and a prosthetic leg? Was that residence in Hillier? I know there was an MSM report on it as I distinctly remember a female neighbour of theirs appearing briefly on a news report late last year when HP was being questioned by investigators.

Yes Hillbank I think, there has been no mention of Hillier/Evanston etc AFAIK with regard to Passmore and Holdom. DH met HP and she already had quite young children, to another partner. He's convincd her to go travelling with him IMO.

Yes Hillbank I think, there has been no mention of Hillier/Evanston etc AFAIK with regard to Passmore and Holdom. DH met HP and she already had quite young children, to another partner. He's convincd her to go travelling with him IMO.

Thanks 1968. I always get Hillier and Hillbank confused. Carab and soso answered my question further back on the thread:

That residence was Hillbank not Hillier which is quite a few kms further north.
imo

A house at Hillbank was also raided by police last week, Holdom and Passmore once lived there together.

They left abruptly in 2011 leaving behind their possessions, including a shrine to her two children killed in a car crash, and her prosthetic leg.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/2995467...ns-alleged-killer-questioned-by-police/#page1

This article does say a house in Hillbank was raided last week.

It bugs me why I have Hillier on the brain. Anyone?

Thanks 1968. I always get Hillier and Hillbank confused. Carab and soso answered my question further back on the thread:

Hillier was recently in the news for a triple murder, mother and two kids?? Maybe that's why? Im not suggesting it is related to this case, just that it was in the news recently.

Hillier was recently in the news for a triple murder, mother and two kids?? Maybe that's why? Im not suggesting it is related to this case, just that it was in the news recently.

Ah could be. Thanks Inspector.

Thanks 1968. I always get Hillier and Hillbank confused. Carab and soso answered my question further back on the thread

sorry bout that Bo there was a page left in the thread which I missed. Duh.:blushing:

Thanks FG. A connection to Karlie's name but this area supposedly has no connection to HP or DH as far as we know. It could be as simple as the business being registered to a PO Box. Is that possible?

I had something in mind about Evanstone and DH but I can't find it. I searched for DH/DM/DB - nothing. Although I could swear .... :tantrum:

ETA (but not what I searched for really)

Police are also investigating a company which was registered under the name Karlie Jade Stevenson in January 2011 and based in the South Australian suburb of Evanston.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-11-...harged-murder-karlie-pearce-stevenson/6933540

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse