Australia - Khandalyce Pearce (Wynarka) and Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering if H gave him the ultimatum. Show me proof of what you have done for me. He prolonged the inevitable and then succumbed to her pressure

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wondering if H gave him the ultimatum. Show me proof of what you have done for me. He prolonged the inevitable and then succumbed to her pressure

Poor little boy.

I feel he was alone because he went away with Karlie to Belanglo, came back to Charnwood than the picked up Khadayce before heading to Wagga. It is 2 hours drive to Belanglo from Charnwood (4 hours return) and 2.5 hours to Wagga. He might have stayed the night in Canberra before driving back.http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/daniel-ho...rce-stevenson-court-told-20170820-gy0gyv.html
I'm trying to find the credit card payments made in Canberra using Karlie's card after her murder in Belanglo. I think there was a late night purchase in Deakin on December 19.

Transactions:

[h=3]DATES AND LOCATIONS WHERE KARLIE PEARCE-STEVENSON’S BANK ACCOUNT WAS USED[/h]3/11/2008 Purchase at KFC (Port Augusta)
6/11/2008 Purchase McDonalds (Rundle Mall, Adelaide)
9/11/2008 Eftpos Purchase Coles (Alice Springs)
14/11/2008 ATM withdrawal (Kent Town)
17/11/2008 Rabbit Photo/Strandbags (Mt Gambier)
24/11/2008 ATM withdrawal Kippax Fair (Canberra)

16/12/2008 Charnwood (Canberra)
19/12/2008 Deakin (Canberra)
22/12/2008 BP OTR (Broadview, SA)
6/01/2009 Coober Pedy (Coober Pedy)
7/01/2009 EFTPOS Purchase Mobil (Alice Springs )
10/01/2009 ATM withdrawal BP (Broadview, SA)

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...y/news-story/79f4f11a92fa3e1914a643b55f43b0fd

Transactions:

DATES AND LOCATIONS WHERE KARLIE PEARCE-STEVENSON’S BANK ACCOUNT WAS USED

3/11/2008 Purchase at KFC (Port Augusta)
6/11/2008 Purchase McDonalds (Rundle Mall, Adelaide)
9/11/2008 Eftpos Purchase Coles (Alice Springs)
14/11/2008 ATM withdrawal (Kent Town)
17/11/2008 Rabbit Photo/Strandbags (Mt Gambier)
24/11/2008 ATM withdrawal Kippax Fair (Canberra)

16/12/2008 Charnwood (Canberra)
19/12/2008 Deakin (Canberra)
22/12/2008 BP OTR (Broadview, SA)
6/01/2009 Coober Pedy (Coober Pedy)
7/01/2009 EFTPOS Purchase Mobil (Alice Springs )
10/01/2009 ATM withdrawal BP (Broadview, SA)

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...y/news-story/79f4f11a92fa3e1914a643b55f43b0fd

Deakin is in the opposite direction to where you would head if you were leaving the ACT to go to South Australia or too far into the ACT if you were coming from Belanglo. Kippax would be the local supermarket but Belconnen would be the place you would shop for services or products not available from your local Supermarket.

My thinking would be that petrol was perhaps purchased at a place they wouldn't be recognised or there was some speciality service required. Most of the other later payments were for petrol.

If those were the only dates the credit card was used, they would have eventually realised there was no benefit to using a credit card long term because of repayments since they had payments going into a bank account.

Just saying, he came back from Belanglo after being there 14/15 Dec and was in Canberra (16/12 - Charnwood) for a few days (at least till 19/12 - Deakin) before heading off to Narrandera with Khandalyce.

Tricia is still accepting donations for WS; now Critical.
Thanks, Mercedes.

If Karlie's card was used in Deakin on Dec 19 .....trying to figure how ..... when police allege Khandalyce was murdered around the Wagga area between 2.17am on Dec 19 and 12.52am on Dec 20.

Unless someone else was using Karlie's card in Canberra while DH was in Narrandera.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...r/news-story/228766411da183f8d56924dc80e5ad97

It’s then alleged Holdom killed Khandalyce while on the way to South Australia in the vicinity of Wagga Wagga some time between 2.17am on December 19 and 12.52am on December 20 in 2008.

Late night purchase Deakin 19Th dec . Why Deakin ? Was someone at a motel in Deakin? Something strange about that . Can't imagine him doubling back from Narrandera to Deakin then back towards SA . Who made that purchase I wonder?

Whàngarei;13604984 said:
Late night purchase Deakin 19Th dec . Why Deakin ? Was someone at a motel in Deakin? Something strange about that . Can't imagine him doubling back from Narrandera to Deakin then back towards SA . Who made that purchase I wonder?

I figured it must have been him/or his ex. You don't send a Credit Card in the mail that is someone else's and it was next used in Broadview SA 3 days later. If it was his ex he probably wouldn't get the card back and it would have been used on more extravagant purposes IMO. It may have been he was in Deakin for other purposes before deciding to leave. He must have had her pin number for the credit card which I am guessing was the same as her bank account number.

This is the distance via google from Deakin to Broadview SA. 12 h 21 min (1,172.9 km) via Sturt Hwy/A20

We know minimum route is Deakin to Wagga Woolworths and then to Narrandera to the hotel then to Broadview SA

Deakin to Wagga
2 h 45 min (252.1 km) via Hume Hwy/M31

Deakin to Narranderra
3 h 43 min (332.8 km) via Hume Hwy/M31

Narrandera to Broadview.
8 h 44 min (831.9 km) via Sturt Hwy/A20 and B12

2.17am purchase from Woolworths? Midnight purchase at Deakin. Speeding all the way from Deakin to Wagga. The only other thing I can think of is maybe the purchase was out of banking hours on 18th and its come up on the statement as 19th.

The times between trips and transactions are puzzling, maybe that is why it was originally thought to be Wallaroo?
Also the time window that Khandalyce was killed in (between 2.17am on December 19 and 12.52am December 20) seems to be based on more precise records than a scribbled motel sign in . And 12.52am would be a peculiar time to check out of a motel IMO so I wonder what these time stamps are from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The times between trips and transactions are puzzling, maybe that is why it was originally thought to be Wallaroo?
Also the time window that Khandalyce was killed in (between 2.17am on December 19 and 12.52am December 20) seems to be based on more precise records than a scribbled motel sign in . And 12.52am would be a peculiar time to check out of a motel IMO so I wonder what these time stamps are from.

Maybe the SD card with the photo of Kandalyce asleep in the car seat? Maybe the photo was time stamped? Either that or I can only think phone calls or pings?

I would suspect the 12.52am might be a photograph time stamp. Googling the Midtown Motor Inn Narranderra, it has had a name change to Bishops Lodge. Same address. The hours it's reception is open is 8am to 8pm. This is typical of country town motels often run by couples who often are up cooking the breakfast in the morning.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/scribbled...-khandalyce-pearce-alive-20170824-gy3gfz.html
http://www.bishopsmotel.com.au/

I would suspect the 12.52am might be a photograph time stamp. Googling the Midtown Motor Inn Narranderra, it has had a name change to Bishops Lodge. Same address. The hours it's reception is open is 8am to 8pm. This is typical of country town motels often run by couples who often are up cooking the breakfast in the morning.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/scribbled...-khandalyce-pearce-alive-20170824-gy3gfz.html
http://www.bishopsmotel.com.au/

Yikes! .... eerie that the motel has changed it's name to Bishops Lodge, when Bishop is one DH's aliases :eek:

As i said, Khandalyce was a beautiful looking child. it's out of favour to call little girls pretty or beautiful as one poor aussie shopping mall Santa found out a couple of summers ago when he made the mistake of doing that with the daughter of an Australian feminist with a media presence.

As i said, Khandalyce was a beautiful looking child. it's out of favour to call little girls pretty or beautiful as one poor aussie shopping mall Santa found out a couple of summers ago when he made the mistake of doing that with the daughter of an Australian feminist with a media presence.

My problem with those sort of comments is I wonder if people are implying that the murder of an ugly child wouldn't matter so much.

Sometimes behind these evil men, are just as evil women, could be a partner or in Michael Cardamone's case, a mother. If so, I hope she's brought to justice too.

My problem with those sort of comments is I wonder if people are implying that the murder of an ugly child wouldn't matter so much.

I was assigned female at birth. I'm well aware of how young white female children are hyper-femmed and cutesie pooed. I'm also aware that black child victims are not - Can you imagine a black child pageant queen getting the cover of "People" magazine if she were murdered like JonBenet did?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scotto