Australia - Khandalyce Pearce (Wynarka) and Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why Wynarka was the place he chose to dump the suitcase.There is plenty of nothingness in that long 800 odd kilometre stretch between Narrandera and Adelaide. If he was familiar with the area he would have known that he was approaching more built up areas after Wynarka, it is almost like he left it to the last minute. Maybe there was a phonecall to HP and he was told, under no circumstances, was he to bring little Khandalyce's dead body with him.
The depravity of this crime is mind boggling.

He did let her know.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...d/news-story/7b6be159da9c6f3cc8150f6c0c9e33b8

“The accused told (the woman) he had killed Pearce by suffocating … and he’d thrown her body off the side of a highway,” Mr Mabbutt said as he read the Crown statement.

She told police later she found photographs of Ms Pearce-Stevenson’s body on his phone’s memory card. She also found a picture of Khandalyce asleep in a car seat.

At the time she never reported her discoveries to police and only revealed it after Holdom was arrested and she was questioned.

Another woman made a diary entry in 2013 in which she noted that Holdom had confessed to her that he had murdered the mother and daughter.

The person that was involved with the cleaning and trading in of Karlie's car after her murder ..... then DH taking off in the new car with Khandalyce ..... to what involvement did that person have in all of this, conflicting stories?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-08-24/daniel-james-holdom-committed-to-stand-trial/8838704

Three days later he asked someone he knew to go with him to clean the car, traded the car in for another and said he was going to take Khandalyce to stay with her grandmother.

http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/...guy-youll-see-what-daniel-holdom-told-police/

Holdom claimed his former friend dropped Ms Pearce-Stevenson and Khandalyce at a bus stop and he never saw them again.

He told police that same person had disposed of Ms Pearce-Stevenson's car on his own.

I wonder who helped with the car cleaning? Same person who sold it ?

A person who knew his way around cleaning up after an apprentice murderer? It's mind boggling alright

Whàngarei;13611660 said:
I wonder who helped with the car cleaning? Same person who sold it ?

Did car cleaner know Kylie and that it was her car and why would he assist?

Possibly knew Karlie a bit. Why? Maybe a paedo too . Something to hide about himself . Should not have been there

I wonder why Wynarka was the place he chose to dump the suitcase.There is plenty of nothingness in that long 800 odd kilometre stretch between Narrandera and Adelaide. If he was familiar with the area he would have known that he was approaching more built up areas after Wynarka, it is almost like he left it to the last minute. Maybe there was a phonecall to HP and he was told, under no circumstances, was he to bring little Khandalyce's dead body with him.
The depravity of this crime is mind boggling.

Exactly, like he dumped Khandles with intention to relocate her 'properly' later.....but never did. A bit like hiding a beer in the garden before entering the pub, then grabbing it on the way home. Horrible thought but horrible .

Whàngarei;13611675 said:
Possibly knew Karlie a bit. Why? Maybe a paedo too . Something to hide about himself . Should not have been there

I'm not sure, however, Holdom attempted to implicate his former car cleaner/seller friend.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/youve-got...r-daniel-holdom-revealed-20170826-gy4qw0.html

The accused double killer then suggested a former friend had a hand in the disappearance of Karlie Pearce-Stevenson and toddler Khandalyce in 2008.

and .....

Holdom claimed his former friend dropped Ms Pearce-Stevenson and Khandalyce at a bus stop and he never saw them again.

He told police that same person had disposed of Ms Pearce-Stevenson's car on his own.

After detectives charged him with murder, Holdom said: "You've got the wrong guy, you'll see."

I'm not sure, however, Holdom attempted to implicate his former car cleaner/seller friend.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/youve-got...r-daniel-holdom-revealed-20170826-gy4qw0.html

The accused double killer then suggested a former friend had a hand in the disappearance of Karlie Pearce-Stevenson and toddler Khandalyce in 2008.

and .....

After detectives charged him with murder, Holdom said: "You've got the wrong guy, you'll see."

Perhaps he'll name his former friend at the trial. That should be interesting.

If it's one of the witnesses that's names are suppressed how would that work?

Whàngarei;13612785 said:
If it's one of the witnesses that's names are suppressed how would that work?

True...unless it's somebody else he is trying to blame that isn't a witness? Who knows!

Team Crackhead!

Extracted $70000 from Karlies bank account after possibly his girlfriend played the nanny whisperer with Kharlies phone which showed her phone number being convincing to grandma.

The constant motive is, where can I get drugs, and where can I get money for drugs. Oooh look, there is Kharlie.

When I ask myself why to that question all I come up with is that he was heartless, lazy, possibly drug addled and ultimately just lucky that the suitcase was not discovered earlier. What are your thoughts?

and .....

Team Show and Shine? "The Boss"

Whàngarei;13611179 said:
Ask yourself this . Why would DH dump a collection of clothes along with a very identifiable towel with a child's body on the side of the road? The person who did that I am sure felt it couldn't be connected to that person. But that towel totally connected to the motel in question

Exactly, like he dumped Khandles with intention to relocate her 'properly' later.....but never did. A bit like hiding a beer in the garden before entering the pub, then grabbing it on the way home. Horrible thought but horrible .

Classic dump and run so as he wasn't seen in the area. No one really checks the side the highway out that way. Not sure there was a dirt slip road behind he could pull up and sleep, disposing the case. There was a slip road behind the ducks. Case thrown deep in bushes.

Clothes etc used to clean up crime scene and wrap dead body? However, the suitcase was prior some cairns from memory so he probably had indication of where the suitcase was in case he needs shift it.

Kharlie and him did some hell kilometres interstate. He was on the move. Heading for Adelaide and dumped the body in a rush. Probably in a paranoid post crack murder frenzy.

This was when we were trying to work out where the baby murderer might have gone from Adelaide before they knew who Khandles was. After, police linked to Kharlie in Belanglo forest. Mapping showed, most likely Canberra.

Big east coast gunga run in Karlies non criminalised, no criminal record car from the bottom of South Australia. He had been up the coast too. Pulled over by police. ABNs in different states. Kharlies ABN was a good indicator.

The modelling. All roads lead to Rome.
wynarka_map_karoonda_EAST.jpg

crabstick - Earth

I wont be surprised there is greater involvement in a pedo ring through drugs and prison introductions.

Crackheads lend their kids out to pay drug debts. Anything for money. Gives you indication of the mindset.

makara_rocks.jpg

image: Crabstick - Streetview

The cairns were not my finding. Some the awesome homie streetview drivers found them. But the ducks are indicative of the rear slip road he might as Richie Swan said, hide a beer on the way in the pub. He could spot the cairns at high speed.

A day after Holdom fronted Maitland Court charged with Karlie’s murder, it emerged police questioned him while on patrol in Narara, on the NSW Central Coast, on January 31, 2013, and allegedly found the dead mother’s bank card in his wallet"
http://www.news.com.au/national/sout...-1227588875707

Perkel

She wouldn't have done that to her daughter . Paedo ring after Karlie dead pre planned IMO

I was referring to him. The comment kids and debts was as stated mindset pertaining to the prior question by Oona?. :)

Whàngarei;13612980 said:
She wouldn't have done that to her daughter . Paedo ring after Karlie dead pre planned IMO

Yes I thought the same JLZ
Like the towels had the motel logo embroidered.

But he was alone when seen the next day before he drove on to South Australia. An elderberry towel, having the same batch number as those used at the motel, was found with other items near Khandalyce’s remains.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...y/news-story/1aedfdf6feb19723e5331ce5fa2f651d
Man accused of murdering Karlie Pearce-Stevenson took photos of body

So apparently they have evidence of Holdom at the motel, and by linking Khandalyce's towel to the motel they get an extra link between Khandalyce's death and Holdom. I'd never heard of elderberry towels. All I can find is that they're twisted cotton and absorbent--sound like ordinary towels in fact, as opposed to say flat woven linen ones. I'd want to know things like how big is the batch, how many batches did the motel use, how many other motels used the same batch, before giving any weight at all to the evidence of the towel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lazuli