Australia - Khandalyce Pearce (Wynarka) and Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obvious I know, especially after all this time and plongi's excellent maps but that is one HELL of a lot of driving for no apparently "legitimate" purpose... No-one drives a 2 yr old that many kms and stays sane...
attachment.php

symbah it relates to the arrest and future sentencing of former drag-racing champion Brett Stevens: "While amassing world records and national *titles on the track, Stevens was secretly running one of Queensland’s biggest drug rings.
The 50-year-old was convicted in the Supreme Court in Brisbane on Wednesday of drug trafficking and production, officially ending his motorsport career in disgrace... He was found to have connections to Finks “Terror Team” bikie Tama Lewis, Coffin Cheaters bikies in WA, and underworld figures in Melbourne.
Five pill presses...were uncovered, including machines capable of turning out 20,000 pills an hour... teaming up with a bikie to run an unlicensed mining venture.The company’s name was *DEFWOM – “Don’t Ever F--- With Our Money”. (sorry for fragments, sticking to no more than 10% quote)
Snakey, I can't access the link, it's behind a paywall. Are you able to paraphrase? Thanks

And thats just from records gleaned. Prior to The first Port Augusta she was probably headed down from Alice. Had she done the similar run from Adelaide before that one. One continuous circle.

Obvious I know, especially after all this time and plongi's excellent maps but that is one HELL of a lot of driving for no apparently "legitimate" purpose... No-one drives a 2 yr old that many kms and stays sane...

http://www.hpheaven.com.au/media.php?p=Car Images&year=2008

https://www.google.de/maps/dir/Bela...4628eaa80!2m2!1d138.6184734!2d-34.8740972!3e0

I don't know if it makes sense:

Maybe DJH/M had this route ie for something like an alibi or only business interest.

1. 14./15.12.08 Belanglo State Forest (Karlie's murder)
2. 16.12.08 Charnwood
3. 19.12.08 Deakin (ATM)
4. 19./20.12.08 Wallaroo NSW (Khandalyce's murder)
5. 20.12.08 Legal Off Street Drags in Calder Park
6. 21.12.08 Calder Park Closed Test & Tune Session
7. 21.12.08 Heathcote Park Test & Tune
8. Wynarka (dumping a suitcase)
9. 22.12.08 Broadview

I doubt he could have had a dead little person in his car because of odor, but I haven't knowledge of such things.

That is right. They needed to record her info for some matter. Routine checks if clear is not recorded. Routine check that picks up something .. then yes.

If police asked

Where are you living?
Where do you come from now?
Where do you want to go?
For what purpose?

- maybe Karlie's answers were not that trustworthy? AND the fact a very young mother with a very little child travelling all alone, maybe was suspect to officers and as a precaution they recorded it?

Is this why a trip to Sydney with a Belanglo stop off.
I will be scanning this and other vids of the show to see who I can find.

[video=youtube;foKs8H1Dwvs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foKs8H1Dwvs[/video]

Started 13th Dec from what I can tell.

Not sure how it works FG but good thinking.

If police asked

Where are you living?
Where do you come from now?
Where do you want to go?
For what purpose?

- maybe Karlie's answers were not that trustworthy? AND the fact a very young mother with a very little child travelling all alone, maybe was suspect to officers and as a precaution they recorded it?

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...pion-denies-drug-charges-20150721-gigwbj.html

Seems not to be paywalled.

Brett Raymond Stevens appeared in the Brisbane Supreme Court on Tuesday for the first day of his trial, pleading not guilty to producing and supplying a dangerous drug between August 2007 and February 2009.
Stevens was a stalwart of the drag-racing circuit who, at his final race meeting at Willowbank in December 2008, was awarded a plaque in recognition of his 18 years in the sport.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...pion-denies-drug-charges-20150721-gigwbj.html

Seems not to be paywalled.

Brett Raymond Stevens appeared in the Brisbane Supreme Court on Tuesday for the first day of his trial, pleading not guilty to producing and supplying a dangerous drug between August 2007 and February 2009.
Stevens was a stalwart of the drag-racing circuit who, at his final race meeting at Willowbank in December 2008, was awarded a plaque in recognition of his 18 years in the sport.

This guy is ruthless and I figure he may have knowledge of what happened to Karlie and Khandalyce -I can't link, but an article in the Courier Mail 17/08/2010 gives an insight into his character. He was also a participant in the annual ACT Summernats held in early January which is Australia's largest car show.

I've had police take my general info before in situations where no crimes were committed. Note taking like this can end up being important on occasion I would think. It was for Karlie as we've seen. Just wanted to put my own experience out there. Not sure they do this for everyone that they encounter or what exactly guides them.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Cheers SoSo for the comment on the POL appeal re possible accommodation in that early. Dec 2008 period... would love to know of any outcome. Someone somewhere must have seem them, and the larger majority of us do have a conscience.

Your post in reply to Bundy of the below is also interesting. How ideal has it been for the 'informant' to have the benefit of supposed hindsight! Whether it gives him the perfect 'cover', perhaps it was the perfect scenario to become 'published', or to earn some $$. Or maybe he does know stuff - can't help wonder if that is true, why he took so long to come forward, but his silence now also has some intrigue.

The informant let us know in his exclusive interview that MS Duffy was concerned that payments had not been used for a fortnight in late 2008.
Looking at the transaction timeline it would need to be within that 3 weeks 24 Nov Kippax to 16 Dec Charnwoord

symbah it relates to the arrest and future sentencing of former drag-racing champion Brett Stevens: "While amassing world records and national *titles on the track, Stevens was secretly running one of Queensland’s biggest drug rings.
The 50-year-old was convicted in the Supreme Court in Brisbane on Wednesday of drug trafficking and production, officially ending his motorsport career in disgrace... He was found to have connections to Finks “Terror Team” bikie Tama Lewis, Coffin Cheaters bikies in WA, and underworld figures in Melbourne.
Five pill presses...were uncovered, including machines capable of turning out 20,000 pills an hour... teaming up with a bikie to run an unlicensed mining venture.The company’s name was *DEFWOM – “Don’t Ever F--- With Our Money”. (sorry for fragments, sticking to no more than 10% quote)

Thanks for paraphrasing Maggie, I see how the article fits in with Snakey's list now.

Great post Puggle - I agree too many links, and too too much conflicting information.

But your post brought I e thing immediately to my mind - didn't HP say that DH/DM whoever he was 'went to ground in early 2009'.

Why ? Perhaps trauma of the MV accident and it's outcome; perhaps trauma of his debauched handiwork in Dec 2008; perhaps because 'The Boss' got caught in the net ??

Hey Maggie, I wonder how often and how many drugs are used by those who dive to the depths of this type of debauchery .. seems to me nothing would be enough!

This guy is ruthless and I figure he may have knowledge of what happened to Karlie and Khandalyce -I can't link, but an article in the Courier Mail 17/08/2010 gives an insight into his character. He was also a participant in the annual ACT Summernats held in early January which is Australia's largest car show.

This has been one avenue I have researched quite extensively ThaiBali....can you link.... even if paywallled...with a few sentences...

I may have missed something.....But I have found no evidence (MSM) that this individual himself is "Ruthless"

Stupid yes!!!...desperate to dig himself out of a hole because of tax evasion and failed business enterprises....but no evidence via MSM - that I have found of any physical harm to anyone....

I haven't been able to find any evidence to link him at all with Karlie....Tidbits from MSM mention her association with the drag racing community...some how seems important..and the dates of his transition from Drag Racing King....into underworld drug dealer seem strangely coincidentally to fall within the same time frame of Karlie's big adventure to leave Alice and travel and find work.....and sooo very sadly...ohhh the ???? never been explained relationship with Darren Ashley..... the same man who tried to put up the defence it was a MC club involved in the murder of his wife...

Then the question mark would be... that the crime commission stated that he was aware that he was under surveillance and conducted business in person...The August 2008 photos on Hazels FB show our littlest angel in front of "The Bosses Car".....I am wholeheartedly convinced this was one of Brett's cars...as he was known as "The Boss" or "Skunk" in the drag racing community..

You then have the crime stopper/informer/exclusive Advertiser comments of a 25k drug debt and a 5K bounty....

Ohhh just to confuse things throw in a bit of police corruption - excuse is PTSD..of a cop involved in the Golf Brazen shakedown...may be legit..who knows...

Brett Stevens...No MSM report I have found suggests any untoward/Ruthless behaviour...... His accussed.... associates on the other hand...the syndicate he became engaged with are what I would personally consider ruthless....if one of your couriers has the ears hacked off and is then set alight.....or a car detailer/modifier - expert - say a judge of the drags Summernats in Canberra...who worked on a vehicle for this Crime Boss (Can't name...cause the <modsnip> is yet to face justice)... is shot and killed by three masked Rebels bikies....well that seems ruthless..

and.....all the while a <modsnip> with his look at me...I'm untouchable lifestyle...is free...

Hopefully this less than human days are numbered and no police corruption via the vast amounts of $$$$$ that can be thrown around will delay justice...

How and if it has any baring at all on what happened to Karlie or Khandalyce.....I can't link...but IMO...stems from this ugly <modsnip>...
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...l/news-story/45767abb6d535a4c331bab57f2005baa

Ivan Tesic.....plenty of MSM articles..

This has been one avenue I have researched quite extensively ThaiBali....can you link.... even if paywallled...with a few sentences...

I may have missed something.....But I have found no evidence (MSM) that this individual himself is "Ruthless"

Stupid yes!!!...desperate to dig himself out of a hole because of tax evasion and failed business enterprises....but no evidence via MSM - that I have found of any physical harm to anyone....

I haven't been able to find any evidence to link him at all with Karlie....Tidbits from MSM mention her association with the drag racing community...some how seems important..and the dates of his transition from Drag Racing King....into underworld drug dealer seem strangely coincidentally to fall within the same time frame of Karlie's big adventure to leave Alice and travel and find work.....and sooo very sadly...ohhh the ???? never been explained relationship with Darren Ashley..... the same man who tried to put up the defence it was a MC club involved in the murder of his wife...

Then the question mark would be... that the crime commission stated that he was aware that he was under surveillance and conducted business in person...The August 2008 photos on Hazels FB show our littlest angel in front of "The Bosses Car".....I am wholeheartedly convinced this was one of Brett's cars...as he was known as "The Boss" or "Skunk" in the drag racing community..

You then have the crime stopper/informer/exclusive Advertiser comments of a 25k drug debt and a 5K bounty....

Ohhh just to confuse things throw in a bit of police corruption - excuse is PTSD..of a cop involved in the Golf Brazen shakedown...may be legit..who knows...

Brett Stevens...No MSM report I have found suggests any untoward/Ruthless behaviour...... His accussed.... associates on the other hand...the syndicate he became engaged with are what I would personally consider ruthless....if one of your couriers has the ears hacked off and is then set alight.....or a car detailer/modifier - expert - say a judge of the drags Summernats in Canberra...who worked on a vehicle for this Crime Boss (Can't name...cause the <modsnip> is yet to face justice)... is shot and killed by three masked Rebels bikies....well that seems ruthless..

and.....all the while a <modsnip> with his look at me...I'm untouchable lifestyle...is free...

Hopefully this less than human days are numbered and no police corruption via the vast amounts of $$$$$ that can be thrown around will delay justice...

How and if it has any baring at all on what happened to Karlie or Khandalyce.....I can't link...but IMO...stems from this ugly <modsnip>...
http://http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/accused-drug-kingpin-takes-court-action-over-computer-access-in-cell/news-story/45767abb6d535a4c331bab57f2005baa

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-07-21/brett-raymond-stevens-faces-brisbane-court-drug-charge/6637776

"It will be alleged that Stevens was a puppet master in running his entrepreneurial drug business and was able to coordinate the running of the business without much hands on contact," Mr Boyle said.

"While he successfully distanced himself from the operation, he is inextricably intertwined with others in the trafficking, production and supply of drugs."
-.-.-.-.-
http://www.news.com.au/national/wit...pill-press-owner/story-e6frfkp9-1225906049743

The court was told quantities of 40,000 pills at a time were given to dealers to sell.
Kirkby said Stevens later confronted him about not selling the pills fast enough and warned him he could be killed if his sales quotas were not met.

W, I think most of us would die with our legs in the air if we even knew the half :'( People descending into this lifestyle abandon all norms of human and family behaviour in pursuit of their addictions - drugs and money...

Hey Maggie, I wonder how often and how many drugs are used by those who dive to the depths of this type of debauchery .. seems to me nothing would be enough!

If it's true, that is if, then that period of time after 24th Nov is the only time there has been no transactions, it would had to have been then that Ms Duffy was concerned. The thing is of course is the story came out after the list of transactions had been released, so it may just be a made up story!
Just on another thing, police have said Karlie's phone's message service had been accessed, I wonder if they know the contents of those messages.
Cheers SoSo for the comment on the POL appeal re possible accommodation in that early. Dec 2008 period... would love to know of any outcome. Someone somewhere must have seem them, and the larger majority of us do have a conscience.

Your post in reply to Bundy of the below is also interesting. How ideal has it been for the 'informant' to have the benefit of supposed hindsight! Whether it gives him the perfect 'cover', perhaps it was the perfect scenario to become 'published', or to earn some $$. Or maybe he does know stuff - can't help wonder if that is true, why he took so long to come forward, but his silence now also has some intrigue.

The informant let us know in his exclusive interview that MS Duffy was concerned that payments had not been used for a fortnight in late 2008.
Looking at the transaction timeline it would need to be within that 3 weeks 24 Nov Kippax to 16 Dec Charnwoord

Bundy I'm sure in everything we have heard from Det. Bray that he referred to police knowing the content of messages. Will look for a link.

If it's true, that is if, then that period of time after 24th Nov is the only time there has been no transactions, it would had to have been then that Ms Duffy was concerned. The thing is of course is the story came out after the list of transactions had been released, so it may just be a made up story!
Just on another thing, police have said Karlie's phone's message service had been accessed, I wonder if they know the contents of those messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heartishome