Australia - Khandalyce Pearce (Wynarka) and Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The person that was involved with the cleaning and trading in of Karlie's car after her murder ..... then DH taking off in the new car with Khandalyce ..... to what involvement did that person have in all of this, conflicting stories?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-08-24/daniel-james-holdom-committed-to-stand-trial/8838704

Three days later he asked someone he knew to go with him to clean the car, traded the car in for another and said he was going to take Khandalyce to stay with her grandmother.

http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/...guy-youll-see-what-daniel-holdom-told-police/

Holdom claimed his former friend dropped Ms Pearce-Stevenson and Khandalyce at a bus stop and he never saw them again.

He told police that same person had disposed of Ms Pearce-Stevenson's car on his own.

October 23, 2015
In another key breakthrough, detectives have traced the 1996 red or maroon VL Holden Commodore that Ms Pearce-Stevenson was driving when she left her family in Alice Springs in about 2008.
They have spoken to the person who took ownership of the car and ruled them out of the investigation but say it has led to several strong leads including the chain of ownership.
The Commodore had been registered in the Northern Territory but was transferred to someone’s name in NSW after Ms Pearce-Stevenson vanished. They are yet to locate the car.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...ceb2f0d507?sv=154a0b3c528302a806cc5312300eb5a

Daniel James Holdom allegedly spent most of a six-hour police interview lying about what happened to his dead ex-girlfriend and her daughter.
Then, several days later in October, 2015, Holdom, who earned the nickname "Shrek" in his former ACT neighbourhood, asked detectives to return.

Holdom had "examined his conscience", he allegedly claimed, and wanted to tell police who really was responsible.
The accused double killer then suggested a former friend had a hand in the disappearance of Karlie Pearce-Stevenson and toddler Khandalyce in 2008.
Holdom offered to go "crown witness", court documents reveal.

However, by this stage, homicide detectives had traced Holdom's mobile phone activity to the remote NSW forest ..................................

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/youve-got...r-daniel-holdom-revealed-20170826-gy4qw0.html

Nothing rings more true SoSo

There is no honour amongst thieves. Crims would sell out their own grandma. This whole moral code in prison is a crock. They spend half their time raping each other.

He was a year below me in High School and he definately was a strange one - loner, very dark, lots of rumors about him up at the 'Ag Plot' with the animals ... I was surprised it was him, however I wasnt shocked - Hindsight is great and looking back he showed all the signs of a person who would go on to hurt others - he was also known by another name at school

He was a year below me in High School and he definately was a strange one - loner, very dark, lots of rumors about him up at the 'Ag Plot' with the animals ... I was surprised it was him, however I wasnt shocked - Hindsight is great and looking back he showed all the signs of a person who would go on to hurt others - he was also known by another name at school

Welcome TygerlilyRose :welcome:

Thank you, I'm sure he has a past to be able to get to where he is now.

So apparently they have evidence of Holdom at the motel, and by linking Khandalyce's towel to the motel they get an extra link between Khandalyce's death and Holdom. I'd never heard of elderberry towels. All I can find is that they're twisted cotton and absorbent--sound like ordinary towels in fact, as opposed to say flat woven linen ones. I'd want to know things like how big is the batch, how many batches did the motel use, how many other motels used the same batch, before giving any weight at all to the evidence of the towel.
The towel detail is interesting isn't it? I thought elderberry was a description of the colour but is it a brand? I guess investigators must have traced the towel from its care label.
I wonder if the Narrandera Midtown Motel staff have any memory of Holdom and Khandalyce? I imagine, unless she was drugged, Khandalyce would have been really missing her mum by that stage. I really hope that she was drugged because for her to have suffered is just so heart breaking.

The towel detail is interesting isn't it? I thought elderberry was a description of the colour but is it a brand? I guess investigators must have traced the towel from its care label.
I wonder if the Narrandera Midtown Motel staff have any memory of Holdom and Khandalyce? I imagine, unless she was drugged, Khandalyce would have been really missing her mum by that stage. I really hope that she was drugged because for her to have suffered is just so heart breaking.

Maybe it is a colour. When I search I see towels in a couple of shades of pinky-purple come up. An unusual colour plus a batch number match, looking better.

Lots of motels stock the brand elderberry. But they have tea towels etc. as well.

Whàngarei;13613578 said:
Elderberry is a brand like dickies is a brand

You'd think The Australian would have capitalized it in that case. Perhaps they didn't know what it was either.

I had been to few different motels leading up to xmas . I remember checking the name of the towel .

The badtards need to be all jailed. They don't suddenly start at 55 or 33 raping murdering

Whàngarei;13613594 said:
I had been to few different motels leading up to xmas . I remember checking the name of the towel .
Was there something unique about the Elderberry towel that stood out and made you check the label?
I can't say I have ever paid much attention to towels in motels.

I assume mobile phone pings may have placed Holdom in the Narranderra area for a period of time and then motel owners were asked to check their records....and then they have matched the Elderberry towel batch to the Midtown Motel.

Whàngarei;13613604 said:
The badtards need to be all jailed. They don't suddenly start at 55 or 33 raping murdering

55 would make 64 now.

Was there something unique about the Elderberry towel that stood out and made you check the label?
I can't say I have ever paid much attention to towels in motels.

I assume mobile phone pings may have placed Holdom in the Narranderra area for a period of time and then motel owners were asked to check their records....and then they have matched the Elderberry towel batch to the Midtown Motel.
Just felt soft . I wondered at the quality checked the brand because I would have bought some for my home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chernobyl_Werewolf