GUILTY Australia - Khandalyce Pearce (Wynarka) and Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I didn't mean you were implying the bugging as a fact. I was trying to remember what happened when Hazel was interviewed--she went in a couple of times I think and the second time all the family accompanied her and the police detained them for hours as I recall. I don't remember if we knew that the police searched her house while they were out or whether we merely discussed it as a possibility. Or did I dream it.

I don’t remember either, JLZ. It’s not surprising neither of us do, after everything we’ve waded through in this case.

Well yes, perhaps the chambers weren't wheelchair accessible.
Yes, that could very well be true. I think that I have had to walk upstairs to every solicitor except for small country towns, where they make really lovely old homes into their offices.

I would have to go back and search for the article, which I think may be in thread 4, but I think it was just before that.

This is an article from thread 4 about boyfriend wheeling her in to the police station, but I think her park picnic was before that. I am still looking for where we all discussed the inappropriateness of beers in parks.

No Cookies | The Advertiser

October 30, 2015
* the day after she had met her lawyer in the park.
* Hazel attended Wakefield police station with her lawyer Bill Boucaut.
* Her boyfriend was with her and they had a couple of children with them.
* The boyfriend told the media to f... off.

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph
Hazel Passmore: Suspect met with lawyer, then cops

October 30, 2015
* the day after she had met her lawyer in the park.
* Hazel attended Wakefield police station with her lawyer Bill Boucaut.
* Her boyfriend was with her and they had a couple of children with them.
* The boyfriend told the media to f... off.

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph
Hazel Passmore: Suspect met with lawyer, then cops
Still has the same good taste in men, it seems.

I found that unusual too. You usually go to their chambers. Maybe her physical position played into this, poor me, I am in a wheelchair stance.

In hindsight I wonder if she was playing it up for the media, knowing they would be following her every move. Maybe for the 'poor me, a woman in a wheelchair with dead children' angle, or a not-so-hidden message for someone - 'watch out, watch what I can do to you'...

I have this sickening feeling she has struck a deal with police in order to hang Holdom and spare herself. The fear of losing her remaining children would be strong. I don't think she will face jail time, sadly.

In hindsight I wonder if she was playing it up for the media, knowing they would be following her every move. Maybe for the 'poor me, a woman in a wheelchair with dead children' angle, or a not-so-hidden message for someone - 'watch out, watch what I can do to you'...

I have this sickening feeling she has struck a deal with police in order to hang Holdom and spare herself. The fear of losing her remaining children would be strong. I don't think she will face jail time, sadly.

Abso-frigging-lutely. Haze is no fool. She would have had her story and the legalities sewn up tighter than a duck’s arse before she stepped foot into the SA Homicide Squad’s HQ. I don’t think she will have to face jail time either, much to my disgust.

I agree about the deal, but there is some statute that prevents deals being done when it's Centrelink fraud, a Commonwealth statute, so whatever deal she has done, that one she cant wriggle out of.

Here is the thing. Sentences for Centrelink Fraud are heavily weighted with the premise of being made an example of to others, more so than the amount or the method used to defraud. I am hoping that this particular method and amount and length of time will cause the magistrate to lean heavy.

The call to Karlie's mum, pretending to be Karlie, precisely so that the fraud could continue, will, I hope , attract a heavy penalty more so than just the one of using the airwaves to impersonate. That doesn't quite cover the malicious and depraved vindictiveness of the perpetrator. ,

I agree about the deal, but there is some statute that prevents deals being done when it's Centrelink fraud, a Commonwealth statute, so whatever deal she has done, that one she cant wriggle out of.

Here is the thing. Sentences for Centrelink Fraud are heavily weighted with the premise of being made an example of to others, more so than the amount or the method used to defraud. I am hoping that this particular method and amount and length of time will cause the magistrate to lean heavy.

The call to Karlie's mum, pretending to be Karlie, precisely so that the fraud could continue, will, I hope , attract a heavy penalty more so than just the one of using the airwaves to impersonate. That doesn't quite cover the malicious and depraved vindictiveness of the perpetrator. ,
I don't know how Karlie's mother did not know that it was not Karlie speaking to her, unless she was so desperate to hear from her that she put her doubts aside.

Ooo . . . I forgot about the Centrelink fraud. Good one, Troops. *rubs bony hands together with glee* Let’s hope they can pin it on her.

And the phone calls too. What a terrible thing to do.

Oh no. Hopefully it is not human remains.

"Forensic testing is now underway after a bag of bones were dropped at an opportunity shop in Melbourne yesterday."

'Bag of bones' dropped at op-shop - 9News
The bones, IF human, perhaps again dumped 1000 km away from the original crime scene? I'm remembering "suitcase man" ....
I for my part wouldn't touch those bones and if they were in the bag already, I wouldn't touch the bag more than once.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back