GUILTY Australia - Khandalyce Pearce (Wynarka) and Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
and just a tiny reminder, that upon declaring the verdict, , actually, before the verdict is outlined, the judge will delineate the entire crime/s from start to finish, and will , when the sentencing part of the judgement begins, will assign punishment years to various aspects of the crimes.

And then , the entire judgement, outline of crimes, sentence and admonition will go up on the NSW Supreme Court website, today, or tomorrow, possibly a video of the judge reading it out, but always, a written judgement on the website.

and just a tiny reminder, that upon declaring the verdict, , actually, before the verdict is outlined, the judge will delineate the entire crime/s from start to finish, and will , when the sentencing part of the judgement begins, will assign punishment years to various aspects of the crimes.

And then , the entire judgement, outline of crimes, sentence and admonition will go up on the NSW Supreme Court website, today, or tomorrow, possibly a video of the judge reading it out, but always, a written judgement on the website.
Looking forward to it Trooper!
Also looking forward to his walk of shame into the back of the prison van.

Interesting...thoughts?

Kelly Fedor‏Verified account @KellyFedor now15 minutes ago
Daniel #Holdom will be sentenced on Nov 9. Justice RA Hulme indicates he needs time to consider a case that is not "straight forward." @9NewsSyd

My thoughts are so jumbled, … I hazard a guess that the unstraightforward part of it is the death of Khandalyce. There is no explanation, no remorse, and the judge will have to take into consideration ( not that he isn't taking into consideration lots of aggravating factors in Kharlie's murder ) the ultra aggravating circumstances of Khandalyce's murder.

The fact that that small, immensely lonely baby child spent , as far as is known , at least 4 days alone with Holdom as her 'guardian' , in a situation of him being homeless and on the run. Without her mother, from whom she had not been parted from since birth. A torturous time, endless for a small baby, from some one she most likely trusted, and it has to be adjudicated along the lines of him keeping her alive for his own convenience.

When it wasn't convenient, he murdered her, so she must have served some purpose necessary to Holdom for those 4 days ( at least 4 ) . So what was the purpose? Sexual? Financial? This degree of heinousness isn't straightforward, and will require a lot of reflection from the judge.

How Khandalyce died. Holdom isn't saying much, probably for good and plenty reasons, but a judge is entitled to surmise a degree of viciousness based on Holdom's character and previous behavior....

In short, it is Khandalyce's murder that is the least straightforward part of the crimes ascribed to Holdom ( at this point ) . There is no explanation that would satisfy a judge or a jury that this man is safe on the streets at any age.

Only my thoughts, on this.. it is not any inside info that I have.

Never before released court documents detailed the various supermarket products like garbage bags, duct tape and antibacterial wipes, used in the murder of Khandalyce.

They revealed a notebook belonging to Holdom, which contained a sordid list of children’s names and ages, separately identified alongside words such as “rape”, “forced” and “consent”.

Oh my god what a disgusting animal. I hope he gets bashed to death in gaol. :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
My thoughts are so jumbled, … I hazard a guess that the unstraightforward part of it is the death of Khandalyce. There is no explanation, no remorse, and the judge will have to take into consideration ( not that he isn't taking into consideration lots of aggravating factors in Kharlie's murder ) the ultra aggravating circumstances of Khandalyce's murder.

The fact that that small, immensely lonely baby child spent , as far as is known , at least 4 days alone with Holdom as her 'guardian' , in a situation of him being homeless and on the run. Without her mother, from whom she had not been parted from since birth. A torturous time, endless for a small baby, from some one she most likely trusted, and it has to be adjudicated along the lines of him keeping her alive for his own convenience.

When it wasn't convenient, he murdered her, so she must have served some purpose necessary to Holdom for those 4 days ( at least 4 ) . So what was the purpose? Sexual? Financial? This degree of heinousness isn't straightforward, and will require a lot of reflection from the judge.

How Khandalyce died. Holdom isn't saying much, probably for good and plenty reasons, but a judge is entitled to surmise a degree of viciousness based on Holdom's character and previous behavior....

In short, it is Khandalyce's murder that is the least straightforward part of the crimes ascribed to Holdom ( at this point ) . There is no explanation that would satisfy a judge or a jury that this man is safe on the streets at any age.

Only my thoughts, on this.. it is not any inside info that I have.
Thanks for your thoughts Trooper, because I wasn't understanding the "straight forward" part!
Although he has pleaded guilty, he has not given the reasons why, and this is what the Judge needs to work out and consider.
After reading various reports today I believe he killed Karlie purely to get to Khandalyce and the money was the icing on the cake.
Karlies dad is right, the death penalty isn't good enough for that piece of trash.
LWOP really is the only option here. I'm hoping Judge Hulme will deliver that.

Never before released court documents detailed the various supermarket products like garbage bags, duct tape and antibacterial wipes, used in the murder of Khandalyce.

They revealed a notebook belonging to Holdom, which contained a sordid list of children’s names and ages, separately identified alongside words such as “rape”, “forced” and “consent”.

Oh my god what a disgusting animal. I hope he gets bashed to death in gaol. :mad::mad::mad:

:mad::mad::mad:

He had a list of childrens names with consent - rape - forced. Khandalyes name was on it - raped.
Poor little darling.
How many children? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sicko ( can not find the words) - I hope many buckets of boiling water are dumped on him and a few dish cloths are stuff down his throat. He should suffer.
imo

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph
Karlie Pearce-Stevenson probably murdered so her killer could assault toddler

:mad::mad::mad:

He had a list of childrens names with consent - rape - forced. Khandalyes name was on it - raped.
Poor little darling.
How many children? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sicko ( can not find the words) - I hope many buckets of boiling water are dumped on him and a few dish cloths are stuff down his throat. He should suffer.
imo

It beggars belief :eek:.
He must NEVER EVER see the light of day again.
So much anger and sorrow right now
Rest in peace now beautiful angels.
And to their family, I am so,so sorry :(

Last edited:
I hope the police have identified every single child referred to in his book....

1999: Daniel Holdom sneaks into a woman's room and attempts to suffocate her with a pillow and duct tape.

2000: Holdom is sentenced for that crime.

2001: Holdom is convicted for breaching an apprehended violence order. He continues to stalk his victim.

September 2008: Holdom is the driver involved in a fatal car accident. His female passenger remains wheelchair bound. Both of her children died in the collision.

December 14, 2008: Karlie Pearce-Stevenson is murdered, and her body dumped in the notorious Belanglo State Forest, New South Wales.

The horrific past crimes of suitcase killer Daniel James Holdom, including sexual assault of a child | Daily Mail Online

Thanks FromGermany for the link- my computer is glitching and wont reply properly.

At what point are our courts going to take this stuff seriously. He enters a woman's bedroom and tries to kill her- is sentenced the next year, and within 12 months is convicted of breaking an AVO. He attempted to murder a woman- yet is not locked up, just allowed to roam the streets. He continues to stalk her- by following her to a day care centre, according to the article!!!! Where she was dropping off her toddler! I wonder what might have happened to that toddler had he succeeded in the murder? If that had been sentenced appropriately in the first place none of this would have happened. I don't believe we have seen the last of him in a court room.

Did anyone establish why he changed his name?

After leaving Alice Springs Karlie visited her grandmother Lorna Pearce in SA.
Grandma thrilled to see K and K when he walked in the door the mood changed.
Grandmother said in her statement " The very time I fist met you I didn't like you". "I didn't like you then and I don't like you now."

There are no words for this utter piece of trash. :(

Does anyone know if anything will come up re the Centrelink fraud? Surely that wasn’t done alone. Has HP done a deal?

The court heard Holdom has committed another 20 fraud offences, and was behind the wheel of a car between Alice Springs and Adelaide when it crashed, leaving his then-partner in a wheelchair and killing her two children.
‘This was a thrill kill’

Are these in addition to the fraud offences related to Karlie's centerlink and credit cards?

There are no words for this utter piece of trash. :(

Does anyone know if anything will come up re the Centrelink fraud? Surely that wasn’t done alone. Has HP done a deal?

The court heard Holdom has committed another 20 fraud offences, and was behind the wheel of a car between Alice Springs and Adelaide when it crashed, leaving his then-partner in a wheelchair and killing her two children.
‘This was a thrill kill’

Are these in addition to the fraud offences related to Karlie's centerlink and credit cards?

It is my fervent hope that these obvious charges proceed, and the only delay I can conjure is that these crimes, ( the fraud, the theft, the car murder, the Centrelink stuff, particularly the phone fraud on Kharlie's mother, using the telemetry agency to extract money by fraud, ) were all committed in South Australia and the Northern Territory, and not in NSW where this particular crime/s of Holdom's eventuated.

That is, that it is a matter of jurisdiction. I hope that is all it is a matter of. That SA and the NT will now, upon the sentencing of Holdom begin their cases. Perhaps they need to wait for this sentencing to protect witnesses, it's only a guess. Or , that certain witnesses couldn't bring themselves to testify unless Holdom was safely , permanently behind bars.

Maybe Hazel will talk more with Holdom behind bars permanently. I hold out a lot of hope in this, and sure, I am asking to be disappointed, but one has to have a degree of faith in institutions to live in a certain sort of peace.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy
Back