GUILTY Australia - Khandalyce Pearce (Wynarka) and Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
'Ms Pearce-Stevenson’s murder was motivated by many factors, including “to gain access to her young daughter Khandalyce, in whom [he] had already expressed a sexual interest”'

I remember a WS member speculating way back that this could have been the reason for Karlie's murder. Whoever it was (I can't remember who), was right, it seems.

I have no words for Holdom. I wish we could go back to stringing him up in the town square without food or water, cut off his bits and let people have a go at him in whatever manner they want, until he dies a slow and very painful death.

Just despicable (not a strong enough word). Those poor, poor girls. All of them, not just K&K.

Last edited:
:mad::mad::mad:

He had a list of childrens names with consent - rape - forced. Khandalyes name was on it - raped.
Poor little darling.
How many children? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sicko ( can not find the words) - I hope many buckets of boiling water are dumped on him and a few dish cloths are stuff down his throat. He should suffer.
imo

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph
Karlie Pearce-Stevenson probably murdered so her killer could assault toddler
One question - why was he ever allowed out on bail? Our judicial system is a farce. I though it was only in Qld, but obviously it's more widespread, IMO.

It is my fervent hope that these obvious charges proceed, and the only delay I can conjure is that these crimes, ( the fraud, the theft, the car murder, the Centrelink stuff, particularly the phone fraud on Kharlie's mother, using the telemetry agency to extract money by fraud, ) were all committed in South Australia and the Northern Territory, and not in NSW where this particular crime/s of Holdom's eventuated.

That is, that it is a matter of jurisdiction. I hope that is all it is a matter of. That SA and the NT will now, upon the sentencing of Holdom begin their cases. Perhaps they need to wait for this sentencing to protect witnesses, it's only a guess. Or , that certain witnesses couldn't bring themselves to testify unless Holdom was safely , permanently behind bars.

Maybe Hazel will talk more with Holdom behind bars permanently. I hold out a lot of hope in this, and sure, I am asking to be disappointed, but one has to have a degree of faith in institutions to live in a certain sort of peace.

The centerlink charges would be federal - are they tried all together or in the state each offence took place? We are aware he drew money or used the credit card in ACT - SA - NT and I think NSW. Would the telecommunication be state or federal charges? The setting up of business in 2011 in Karlie's name.

One question - why was he ever allowed out on bail? Our judicial system is a farce. I though it was only in Qld, but obviously it's more widespread, IMO.

Maybe the states should all throw in and build a nice (cough) protective facility for the likes of DH at say Maralinga, Emu Field or Monte Bello.
jmo because I am so :mad::mad::(:(:mad::mad:

Man who made ‘step-by-step guide’ for fellow pedophiles is jailed

A 23-year-old man who produced a “step-by-step guide” for pedophiles has been sentenced to seven years in jail.

Just 7 years! Just abominable! I know it's another country, but how can this be? How can such little value be put on the innocence & right to be protected, of children?

My heart just broken again finding out what poor Khandalyce suffered in her final moments of her short life.

I am angry too that there are people out there that knew what happened and stayed quiet for their own benefit. Financial gain? Threats against their own children? There should be no free pass for them.

And to a certain woman. How could she, as a mother, be so heartless? Why is she allowed to bring up more children when she clearly holds no value in the sanctity of life? Are those kids safe with her, physically and mentally?

Throw the book hard and heavy. Go and think long and hard about life in your 4x4 cell.

Also adding this news link, i cant bring myself to quote from it. Horrific.

Mum and baby killer’s child rape hit list

Another prong to add to the 'straightforward' part of the judge's comment.

Holdom, after keeping quiet after his original plea of not guilty, a strategic measure , and after having fired two court appointed barristers, held firm right up until the trial was on the doorstep.

Then he changed his plea to guilty. The reasons for this process were: pleading not guilty meant he remained on remand all that time while the panoply of a jury trial was convened. Remand time as a not guilty pleader is a lot easier than being held awaiting trial on a guilty plea.

Having pleaded guilty, he is entitled to some consideration in the matter of a discount as to when he can apply ( apply doesn't mean get it, but merely the right to apply for it ) for parole some time in the distant future, as long away as the judge declares.

Ordinarily, since he kept the court in suspense with his not guilty plea, and only declared himself guilty 1 week before , his entitlement to consideration is heavily reduced, by about 17%... but his lawyer would have told him it was the only way, no other way would he ever see the light of day.... hence, last minute guilty plea, he was playing the averages and also playing up to the crowd inside the Supermax prison where he will be sent.

This is where the unstraightforward part possibly begins, as , while Holdom is entitled to a reduction of his years in regard to parole in the future, due to the guilty plea, and the judge is obliged to take that into consideration, NSW also has a law that obligates judges to regard some crimes as so heinous, so vile, so far removed from normal human behavior that the obligation to consider Life without Parole is equally obliged to be considered in the light of public expectation. Never to be released.

And there are prisoners in NSW, and elsewhere who are under that interdiction. Regardless of what changes in life in general terms over the next 50, 60 years, these sentences are laid down as permanent fixtures, and are unchangeable without political interference, and no politician would be silly enough to take that cause on.

It isn't a sentence that is given out randomly, but I expect it , in this case. Interestingly, there is a special section of the supermax and specially trained guards assigned to 'assist' these prisoners, and lots of programs, and processes thought up by psychiatrists, medical advice, psych advice, all to keep them alive as long as possible.

The centerlink charges would be federal - are they tried all together or in the state each offence took place? We are aware he drew money or used the credit card in ACT - SA - NT and I think NSW. Would the telecommunication be state or federal charges? The setting up of business in 2011 in Karlie's name.

I agree the Centerlink stuff, the tele stuff, the ABN thing seems federal, but in AU the law jurisdiction applies to states, it's why one reads every now and then of some hapless idiot being extradited from Qld to face charges in NSW, as much as if the situation and idiot was being extradited from Spain to Australia. The same process applies.

It becomes a Federal issue once it manages to be heard in the High Court of AU , should the High Court deem it proper, in Canberra , a costly and lengthy business , not for the likes of Holdom or Hazel.

I agree the Centerlink stuff, the tele stuff, the ABN thing seems federal, but in AU the law jurisdiction applies to states, it's why one reads every now and then of some hapless idiot being extradited from Qld to face charges in NSW, as much as if the situation and idiot was being extradited from Spain to Australia. The same process applies.

It becomes a Federal issue once it manages to be heard in the High Court of AU , should the High Court deem it proper, in Canberra , a costly and lengthy business , not for the likes of Holdom or Hazel.

Thanks Troop. I had no idea how that all worked.

Another prong to add to the 'straightforward' part of the judge's comment.

Holdom, after keeping quiet after his original plea of not guilty, a strategic measure , and after having fired two court appointed barristers, held firm right up until the trial was on the doorstep.

Then he changed his plea to guilty. The reasons for this process were: pleading not guilty meant he remained on remand all that time while the panoply of a jury trial was convened. Remand time as a not guilty pleader is a lot easier than being held awaiting trial on a guilty plea.

Having pleaded guilty, he is entitled to some consideration in the matter of a discount as to when he can apply ( apply doesn't mean get it, but merely the right to apply for it ) for parole some time in the distant future, as long away as the judge declares.

Ordinarily, since he kept the court in suspense with his not guilty plea, and only declared himself guilty 1 week before , his entitlement to consideration is heavily reduced, by about 17%... but his lawyer would have told him it was the only way, no other way would he ever see the light of day.... hence, last minute guilty plea, he was playing the averages and also playing up to the crowd inside the Supermax prison where he will be sent.

This is where the unstraightforward part possibly begins, as , while Holdom is entitled to a reduction of his years in regard to parole in the future, due to the guilty plea, and the judge is obliged to take that into consideration, NSW also has a law that obligates judges to regard some crimes as so heinous, so vile, so far removed from normal human behavior that the obligation to consider Life without Parole is equally obliged to be considered in the light of public expectation. Never to be released.

And there are prisoners in NSW, and elsewhere who are under that interdiction. Regardless of what changes in life in general terms over the next 50, 60 years, these sentences are laid down as permanent fixtures, and are unchangeable without political interference, and no politician would be silly enough to take that cause on.

It isn't a sentence that is given out randomly, but I expect it , in this case. Interestingly, there is a special section of the supermax and specially trained guards assigned to 'assist' these prisoners, and lots of programs, and processes thought up by psychiatrists, medical advice, psych advice, all to keep them alive as long as possible.

BBM

August last year this creep said via audiovisual link in Sydney Central Court during a committal hearing where it was revealed he plans to represent himself at his upcoming trial.

Holdom became agitated when Magistrate Les Mabbutt explained that he would be required to appear in court next week if he decided to follow through on his plans for self-representation.
Holdom became agitated when Magistrate Les Mabbutt explained that he would be required to appear in court next week if he decided to follow through on his plans for self-representation.

“I want to stay here because I am safer here,” Holdom told the court from a special unit at Goulburn jail, where he is imprisoned.

Accused killer: ‘I don’t want to do this’

Would that be the unit you mention Troop.

He just wanted to stay there because he felt safe. grrrrrr ....... :mad::mad:

BBM

August last year this creep said via audiovisual link in Sydney Central Court during a committal hearing where it was revealed he plans to represent himself at his upcoming trial.

“I want to stay here because I am safer here,” Holdom told the court from a special unit at Goulburn jail, where he is imprisoned.

Accused killer: ‘I don’t want to do this’

Would that be the unit you mention Troop.

He just wanted to stay there because he felt safe. grrrrrr ....... :mad::mad:

In the remand section of Goulburn jail, he had a bit of leeway, particularly as long as he held on to his not guilty plea, because the prison staff and Director have to treat him as an 'innocent ' prisoner, up until he pleads guilty. Nice job, for Holdom. He would have got smokes, visitors, phone calls, paper, pens, a different diet, credit at the canteen, etc...

Plus, being on remand in Goulburn is a world away from being on remand at Silverwater, or one of Sydney's holding pens.. Goulburn is relatively new, mainly because of the huge Supermax area, Holdom would have been unable to mix physically with his peers there, John Travers, say, or Bruce whathisname, Bilal Skaff, etc.. but he would have been able to sometimes kite off a big hello, boys, move over, sort-of-thing.

He sure would have felt safer there, as remand has different levels of observation and guardianship... Supermax is a jungle, and Holdom will by now have some idea of how that is going to play out.

Wouldn't surprise me if some wag in the Corrections Organisation , remembering how Holdom was so keen to remain at Goulburn on remand, makes sure that he gets the first vacant berth at Goulburn Supermax, make the man feel at home, so to speak.

Wherever he goes, and the places for men such as Holdom within NSW Correction are limited, there are only a few specially run places, he is a marked man.

In the remand section of Goulburn jail, he had a bit of leeway, particularly as long as he held on to his not guilty plea, because the prison staff and Director have to treat him as an 'innocent ' prisoner, up until he pleads guilty. Nice job, for Holdom. He would have got smokes, visitors, phone calls, paper, pens, a different diet, credit at the canteen, etc...

Plus, being on remand in Goulburn is a world away from being on remand at Silverwater, or one of Sydney's holding pens.. Goulburn is relatively new, mainly because of the huge Supermax area, Holdom would have been unable to mix physically with his peers there, John Travers, say, or Bruce whathisname, Bilal Skaff, etc.. but he would have been able to sometimes kite off a big hello, boys, move over, sort-of-thing.

He sure would have felt safer there, as remand has different levels of observation and guardianship... Supermax is a jungle, and Holdom will by now have some idea of how that is going to play out.

Wouldn't surprise me if some wag in the Corrections Organisation , remembering how Holdom was so keen to remain at Goulburn on remand, makes sure that he gets the first vacant berth at Goulburn Supermax, make the man feel at home, so to speak.

Wherever he goes, and the places for men such as Holdom within NSW Correction are limited, there are only a few specially run places, he is a marked man.

Kelly Fedor‏Verified account @KellyFedor now20 seconds ago
Karlie Pearce-Stevenson’s father says he is consumed by hatred for Daniel #Holdom…“I would like to see the death penalty for you but even that would not be enough.” @9NewsSyd

Justice will be served dad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy
Back