GUILTY Australia - Khandalyce Pearce (Wynarka) and Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Now that's the job of NSW, done and dusted, what a hell of a case.. a crime that went from the NT, South Australia, Au Capital Territory, and NSW. NSW picked up the prosecution because the murder of Khandalyce probably happened in NSW, even though she was found in another state.

Now, it's up to South Australia to start processing Hazel.

Justice Hulme said there was evidence Holdom used extreme force against Ms Pearce-Stevenson, stomped on her body, violated it in "a callous and sadistic way" and took trophy photos of it.

Photo: Holdom was given two life sentences for his crimes. (Supplied)

"His treatment of her showed complete disdain for her existence as a human being," he said.

"To him, she was just flesh with a life that could be extinguished for his vile pleasure."

Justice Hulme said Holdom had a history of violence towards women and had shown no remorse.

Justice Hulme described Ms Pearce-Stevenson's murder as a crime of "extreme gravity and appalling depravity".

Now that's the job of NSW, done and dusted, what a hell of a case.. a crime that went from the NT, South Australia, Au Capital Territory, and NSW. NSW picked up the prosecution because the murder of Khandalyce probably happened in NSW, even though she was found in another state.

Yes, I noticed the female wasn't named who impersonated Karlie.

Yes, I noticed the female wasn't named who impersonated Karlie.

Justice Hulme mentioned the effect the impersonation of Karlie must have had on her mother, and grandmother, and the probability that it hastened their deaths.. all stuff the Supreme court of SA could use in prosecuting Hazel.

He'll be sharing the exercise yard with blokes who murder men, not just women and children. I bet they are waiting for him, too. .
giphy.gif

Surely Teflon Hazel can face the music now.
She does not deserve freedom.
Haul that thing in NOW.

That's Holdoms sentence. He wanted , desperately , to avoid being convicted of murder in the case of Khandalyce. This is the murder that will make his life in Goulburn a living hell for the rest of his life. He wanted manslaughter, accidental death, anything but murder, but there it is. That's the end.

he will defo serve in Goulburn?

This is excellent news.

he will defo serve in Goulburn?

This is excellent news.

I am assuming that to be the case, his destination being the business of the Corrections Board, not the court, but it is the most likely place for this reason .
It is the place that is set up for and equipped with the caliber of management and facilities to manage Whole of Life prisoners.

They are in a special class and require special attention and in NSW, at present, that is where they are imprisoned. He was at Goulburn on remand, but not in that particular section, naturally..

This means, as it does , as far as I am aware, in NSW, all lifers without parole spend that life in the company of others of their ilk. They don't mix with the prisoners who have , say, a life sentence for murder, but with a minimum of 23 years to serve before being allowed to apply for parole. They are quarantined and imprisoned together, in their own particular section of Goulburn, they actually never see any other prisoners except their own sort.

Last edited:
Please tell me ‘Saint Hazel’ isn’t getting off scot-free!

I hope not, but I think she made a deal with them.

IMO not only did she assist with defrauding the Govt, she also knew he killed them.

She should be charged with being an accessory after the fact/withholding evidence etc. She only gave up the info when they came to her.

I hope not, but I think she made a deal with them.

IMO not only did she assist with defrauding the Govt, she also knew he killed them.

She should be charged with being an accessory after the fact/withholding evidence etc. She only gave up the info when they came to her.
I would not have thought the NSW police could have made a deal about the Centrelink charges. Centrelink is federal.

Hazel may have extracted some immunity, because, it's plain, she didn't murder either Khandalyce or Karlie, but she certainly perverted the course of justice, committed Federal fraud and extortion, used a commercial carrier of telemetry to impersonate and defraud, ….

What I think she should go to prison for life, with hardship, is her taking Holdom back, and knowing Karlie was dead, dead because Holdom told her he murdered them both, and she would have viewed his trophy photos, and she wrote out various scenarios for him about child sexual encounters to enhance their hapless sex life.

Life. No parole, Hazel. Pig of a woman.

I would not have thought the NSW police could have made a deal about the Centrelink charges. Centrelink is federal.

it depends where the crime took place, The law re centrelink is Federal, in this context, it means that it is the same in every state, but that doesn't mean it is only tried in a Federal court, if that was the case, Canberra would be overcome with Centrelink cases. Think it thru.

Everyone who committed a Centrelink Fraud would have to heave themselves and their solicitor up to Canberra. There wouldn't be enough courts in the ACT to accommodate.

The crimes against Centrelink are processed in state courts, where the crime took place. Where the actual transaction took place. Where the proceeds of the fraud were expended. Where the offender is residing.

Up to South Australia, I 'll be so disappointed if they let this slide.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back