GUILTY Australia - Kiesha Weippeart, 6, Mount Druitt, NSW, 18 July 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few snips from this article....

NEIGHBOURS lit candles outside the home of Kiesha Abrahams last night while the missing six-year-old's mother, stepfather and biological father were being interviewed about the child's whereabouts by detectives at the Mount Druitt police station. The adults were at the station for several hours but left last night with no charges laid by police.

and this one:

'She was funny, she was always happy. She loved animals; she loved macaroni and cheese; she loved her sister and her brother.''

Homicide and sex crimes detectives have joined the investigation that began after Ms Abrahams reported Kiesha missing on Sunday morning.

and this one too!

Kiesha's biological father, Chris Weippeart, is also the father of Ms Abrahams's first child, Axxxx, who reportedly died of cot death at six weeks.

http://www.greatlakesadvocate.com.a...for-kiesha-as-parents-questioned/1904837.aspx

Died of cot death at six weeks????? This case needs looked at again! Wow... this is so alarming!!!

Cot Death = SIDS

What are the chances that it's just a coincidence that they have a baby that died from unusual circumstances AND a missing 6 year old AND a lengthy social services record? They either have VERY bad luck or something is going on in that household.
I'll be honest, what scares me most is that they still have the *SOLE LIVING* infant in their care....and that the extended family has backed them unconditionally KNOWING that Kiesha has been *in some way* abused enough by her adult caretakers to warrant DSS repeatedly being involved with this family.

Pure theory, but I'm just wondering if Kieshas Mum is deliberately sheilding her face so that a certain person cannot identify her?
Could have absolutely nothing to do with the case, but it's weird that she is the only one in the family who is continually doing it.
IOW, Maybe she's not doing it out of guilt, but self protection for something entirely different because she may be a victim of something ugly.
....just thinking outside the box.

Krista, I believe that in addition to Kiesha's baby step-brother, she also has a little step-sister. (In reference to your comment above, which I took to imply that there is only one living child of the mother's left.).

Just trying to clarify. The reporting on this case has not been terribly clear!

ITA with your sentiment to protect the remaining children.

Pure theory, but I'm just wondering if Kieshas Mum is deliberately sheilding her face so that a certain person cannot identify her?
Could have absolutely nothing to do with the case, but it's weird that she is the only one in the family who is continually doing it.
IOW, Maybe she's not doing it out of guilt, but self protection for something entirely different because she may be a victim of something ugly.
....just thinking outside the box.

Just catching up after being away, and this case caught my attention. 'butwhatif?' I think it is important to think outside of the box like that. Thanks so much for that idea. It's easy for all of us to get caught up in groupthink and the 'obvious' solution. That could definitely be a possibility.

I have to say though, that the SF really gives me the creeps. I had the impression that the mom was covering her face in an effort to reduce her 'public face' for when the truth comes out. She could be afraid that the general public will be very angry with her for not protecting her child.

Unfortunately there are too many cases where the step-parent wants nothing to do with the step child once they have a bio-child of their own. I know it happened with my son's girlfriend. They kicked her out of the house when she was 16. "Too much trouble". This was a girl who diligently went to school, had a part time job and wasn't into drugs or other trouble with the law. :(

Here in Victoria, when you leave the hospital after having a baby, a Maternal Child Health Nurse comes to your home a couple of times during the first week home.
Do they have the same thing in Sydney?

If so did the Health nurse see Kiesha?
It would be interesting to see what she saw and thought of the family being there so soon after the birth and last time anyone saw Kiesha.

they do that in qld as well.......I had my last baby 5 years ago so maybe it has changed since then......

what I cant get over is that she says "dont judge me" and cant beleive people thinks she may have harmed her child when the little girl was hospitalized because of a bite from an adult.......I mean that was one bad bite.........yep that happens in alot of families!!

Also i think if she has only had her daughter of 6 years of age at school for 5 days this year....that is 5 days in 8 months.....she deserves to be judged harshly........it shows irresponsible parenting.....she is not caring for her childs education, one of the most important gifts you can give a child as a parent......

come back to reality please...

Oh, wow -- I had no idea she'd missed that much school. Here, Kindergartners start sometime in the late summer or early fall, so I thought we were talking about a mere matter of weeks. I still didn't understand missing so much school "because of the baby," but it sounds like months were missed, not weeks.

Is home-schooling allowed there? Not that she was genuinely being home-schooled, but perhaps that was what her parents were saying? It's hard to imagine her missing that much school without some kind of serious action being taken to correct the situation.

yep home schooling is allowed......

It is compulsory for 6 year olds to be at school....

The ombudsman is now looking into the government departments, one being the education department because of this missing amount of time.......

There are conflicting reports about her school absence so I wish they would clarify this.....she definitely hasnt been for 3 1/2 weeks and most news sites are saying it has been only five days this whole year.....our school starts mid to late January......so if she was enrolled in kindergarten for 2010 that means she should have been there jan - dec...there is no starting half way through the year....

I am going to see if I can get a police report that confirms it has been only 5 days.......

I would say that is why they are known to government departments, the school issue....could even be why they announced her as missing, the school may have been continually ringing...........wonder when a gov dept last visited them....or if one maybe was scheduled....

yep home schooling is allowed......

It is compulsory for 6 year olds to be at school....

The ombudsman is now looking into the government departments, one being the education department because of this missing amount of time.......

There are conflicting reports about her school absence so I wish they would clarify this.....she definitely hasnt been for 3 1/2 weeks and most news sites are saying it has been only five days this whole year.....our school starts mid to late January......so if she was enrolled in kindergarten for 2010 that means she should have been there jan - dec...there is no starting half way through the year....

I am going to see if I can get a police report that confirms it has been only 5 days.......

I would say that is why they are known to government departments, the school issue....could even be why they announced her as missing, the school may have been continually ringing...........wonder when a gov dept last visited them....or if one maybe was scheduled....

Link for the information above.

http://www.news.com.au/national/kie...ill-her-daughter/story-e6frfkvr-1225901652198

Kiesha's mum was on the front page of the paper today, which I only saw- didn't purchase. They keep showing images of her holding the newborn bubs, step-dad handing her the baby etc.

Hubby read the paper at work though (thinks it was the telegraph, which I'll double check on in a min). Anyway, inside the paper was an interview with Kieshas bio Dad, and it was stated that the bite mark was located on Kieshas upper arm.

Saw a brief news flash of the SES workers searching the local waterways.
But here's a snip and link:

A team of divers searched several dams on private properties at Marsden Park in Sydney's west, but failed to find the lost girl or any clues to her whereabouts.
Last night, her mother Kristi Abrahams and step-father Robert Smith were interviewed by police, along with biological father Chris Weiggeart.

"They were saying to Robbie "where's the body, take us to her and we'll help you," family friend Kylie Marshall said.

(BBM)

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-kiesha-abrahams/story-e6freuzi-1225901671975

ETA: Shop has sold out of the Daily Telegraph, but here are a few snips from the Sydney morning herald:

The adults were at the station for several hours but left last night with no charges laid by police.

Earlier, a small group of neighbours stood outside the apartment yelling obsenities.

Asked by a reporter last night where Kiesha had been in recent weeks, Mrs Abrahams said "with me".

Parents from the playgroup Kiesha attended said she was only at the playgroup a dozen times in the year they were there but she was well cared for. "The kids were always dressed beautifully. She looked so loving, the mum", one woman said.

Term dates for schools in NSW.

27 January 2010 - 01 April 2010
(break for 2 weeks)
19 April 2010 - 02 July 2010
(break for 2 weeks)
19 July 2010 - 24 September 2010
(break for 2 weeks)
11 October 2010 - 17 December 2010
Christmas Holidays

Not knowing what days Kiesha attended school makes it difficult to work out a timeline - she may have attended school on some of the days leading up to the term break. She was last seen by her grandmother on 7 July. On 7 July all the kids were still on school holidays and Kiesha was due to return to school on 19 July. It might be probable to suggest that the mother called the school and said she was keeping Kiesha home due to just having a baby and this excuse may be accepted for a while but eventually it would be reported to the department of child services (DOCS) and they would have to look into it, even more so if Kiesha was already known to them.

As has been discussed previously, Mr Druitt is a notorious part of Sydney that has high unemployment and many disadvantaged people living there. I wonder if the face hiding by the mother has something to do with being recognised by those in her community

Channel nine news just revealed that Kiesha was taken from her mother around the time of the bitemark incident.
Will see if I can find a link. BRB.....

No video up yet, this is an earlier report...will keep checking back here:

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/video.aspx

Channel 7 news just reported a vacuum and paperwork have been siezed from the home.

Another report said units door had been siezed for forensic testing.(channel 9)

Sorry, I'm missing the news updates myself, but news is on different time at my mums place. so she is telling me what they are saying via the phone as they report it.

also some other snips from the article I posted above:

Kiesha, who was reported missing from her home at Mount Druitt in western Sydney on Sunday morning, is not believed to have been seen by anyone outside her immediate family since July 7.

Earlier this week, police said they were investigating reports the family had been in contact with the NSW Department of Community Services (DoCS).

They confirmed Kiesha had not been to school for the past three weeks, amid reports she had attended school on only a handful of days this year. School attendance in NSW is compulsory from the age of six.

Robert Smith said that homicide detectives had identified him as a suspect in the little girl's disappearance - and likely murder.

"Absolutely, they think I did it," he said.

Mr Smith, of Mt Druitt in Sydney's west, denied killing Kiesha, saying he loved her as if she was his own daughter.

Mr Smith said investigators "got tough" with him and demanded he reveal where Kiesha's body had been dumped.

He said police assured him they would "help him" - with counselling and care - if he disclosed what he had done.

"They said 'lead us to her body' and that sort of thing. It was pretty tough," he said.

Asked if he killed Kiesha, or if he had hurt her in any way that may have accidentally caused her death, Mr Smith denied it.

"There is no way in the world," he said.

Mr Smith, his partner Kristi Abrahams and Kiesha's father Chris Weippeart were all questioned separately by police the same night, but Mr Smith appeared to be the only person asked where the body was. "Kristi said they didn't ask her that," Mr Smith said.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/na...on-of-girls-body/story-e6frf7l6-1225901863985

Police said they had been told of allegations that Kiesha's father, Christopher Weippeart, pointed a gun at his daughter, her half-sister, Bxxxxx, and her stepfather, Robert, about four weeks ago.

Kylie Marshall, a friend of Kiesha's mother, told the Herald the gun allegations had been reported to police only after the child's disappearance.

''Four weeks ago the father rode past on a bike when Robbie was out hanging the clothes on the line with the two girls, Bxxxxx and Kiesha, and pointed a gun at them,'' she said.

But a spokesman for Mr Weippeart said he was at Nepean Hospital at the time, having his toe amputated.
''We don't want a trial by media; we've heard these allegations,'' he said.

Ms Marshall also alleged Mr Weippeart had not seen his daughter for five years and had signed court documents saying he did not want contact with her.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/missing-c...r-20100805-11kt2.html?from=age_ft&autostart=1

wow... is Robbie trying to throw birthdad under the bus or what?

Stepdad says police think he killed Kiesha

The stepfather of missing six-year-old Kiesha Abrahams says police have asked him where he dumped her body.

Robert Smith told The Daily Telegraph that police "absolutely ... think I did it".
He said detectives "got tough" with him on Wednesday night and demanded he show them where her body was.

More: http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/08/06/2975064.htm?section=justin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member