GUILTY Australia - Kiesha Weippeart, 6, Mount Druitt, NSW, 18 July 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am so sorry, but I forgot who posted this:

When someone provides TOO MUCH (useless) information---they are usually LYING.

Sounds to me like Kristi wanted everyone to believe they were one big happy family.

And once again, the fact that Kiesha had her own room, and everyone else slept in 1 room, does NOT seem normal.

Additionally related to Keisha's probable troubled home life, look at some of her photos--including the one with her mom and step-dad (birthday hat). She is visibly FORCING a smile and her eyes seem tired and distant. Like her light was extinguished. The photo the press first used and still uses I think, she seems so sad and her smile is so weak. I don't think she was all that happy of a little girl. I know some children don't like the camera or are not in good moods all the time, but she just looks helpless. Something was NOT RIGHT in that family.

I check the net everyday for an update on her case. I live in the states so it's hard to find news on this story, if there is any. I thank aussie posters for putting links up here.

Still no breaks or arrests. Quite upsetting. I firmly believe that she was not abducted suddenly. I feel Kristi and or Rob was somewhat responsible for her disappearance, in some way, shape, or form. Too much hink and bad history revolving around them and in Keisha's daily life in the days surrounding her disappearance (her missing from school).

I feel Kristi and Rob's other children should be taken away from them, although I assume authorities do not have enough evidence to support that decision.

What happened to you Kiesha?? We are so sorry. We are sorry no one protected you. We are sorry we let you down. G-d willing you will finally get justice.

I have got to say that since the beginning of this case I have noticed the photos of Kiesha, she does not have the normal smile of a child that age.......you are right, it is in the eyes........my sons are 5 and 6 and they either pull faces or their smile is over exaggerated.........

Her smile is definitely not one of a cheerful child

I have got to say that since the beginning of this case I have noticed the photos of Kiesha, she does not have the normal smile of a child that age.......you are right, it is in the eyes........my sons are 5 and 6 and they either pull faces or their smile is over exaggerated.........

Her smile is definitely not one of a cheerful child

Her pictures make me cry, and I have never said that about the three other cases I've been on this board commenting on. This child's light was dimmed. Whether her mother and her boyfriend are responsible for her disappearance, they are damn sure responsible for the dimming of the light that should have been in her eyes.

Not one picture so far that I have seen of this beautiful little girl is without bruises, either. I thought it could be shadow effect at first, but no.

I wonder, if Kristi, Rob and B didn't all sleep in one room because B wouldn't sleep in her own room??? Kiesha's room may have been for B and Kiesha but B may have refused to sleep in it. She has been said to be "immature" for her age. If she was also "insecure" then that might explain that.

Of course I don't count the baby since he just arrived and of course would be sleeping in the same room as the parents.

A couple of happier smiles from Kiesha.....But she's younger in both.

kieshaswing.jpg
kieshaandstepgdad.jpg

Wonder who the blonde is that Kiesha is snuggling up with in the second pic?
Maybe foster mum from when she was taken out of Kristi's care?

Kiesha had a sparkle in her eyes then back then, looks so happy, content and confident.

Is it just me, or does it look like she has a black eye in this pic?

kiesgahosp.jpg

I wonder, if Kristi, Rob and B didn't all sleep in one room because B wouldn't sleep in her own room??? Kiesha's room may have been for B and Kiesha but B may have refused to sleep in it. She has been said to be "immature" for her age. If she was also "insecure" then that might explain that.

Of course I don't count the baby since he just arrived and of course would be sleeping in the same room as the parents.

I'd like to think that was the case, but really I can't see Kristi and Rob sharing their bed to comfort their lil one...but I'd LOVE to be wrong on that.

If they were the type of parents to comfort their 3 yr old DD through the night, then I'd think that they would also be getting help for B's immaturity/ delayed development, but there's no indication they were or are.

And the articles don't suggest that the room was ever shared by the two girls. The 'exclusive' article (and an earlier article) specifically said that Kiesha had a room to herself and it was a single bed in there.

And since this lastest interview seemed to be an effort in damage control, it would have been a perfect op to state that B feels less secure and wanted to sleep with mum/dad all the time....but they didn't.

JMO...gotta run to pick up my DD now.

Lisa Steinberg....that's who this baby reminds me of. All those bruises in that picture of Keisha at the hospital. The lights faded, just waiting.

#$@##%#$%@%#$%@#$%

Lisa Steinberg....that's who this baby reminds me of. All those bruises in that picture of Keisha at the hospital. The lights faded, just waiting.

#$@##%#$%@%#$%@#$%

Wow Debs, I've never seen you so worked up! But we all are. This case has so many of us fuming.

Her pictures make me cry, and I have never said that about the three other cases I've been on this board commenting on. This child's light was dimmed. Whether her mother and her boyfriend are responsible for her disappearance, they are damn sure responsible for the dimming of the light that should have been in her eyes.

Not one picture so far that I have seen of this beautiful little girl is without bruises, either. I thought it could be shadow effect at first, but no.

The impression I get from the photos is, is that of child holding something in or holding something back. That smile is not the normal, happy-go-lucky smile of a kid. Know what I mean? If we apply body language principles to this then it might suggest that Keisha is holding something back or trying not to let something out. They are very odd facial expressions for a child and not like any I have seen on a regular basis, I mean one or two photos sure, but 90% of photos with Kiesha, that we have seen, are like this.

I know our impressions are tempered by the fact we know something of her troubled life but there is something in those pictures that make me, and I know others, uncomfortable and there must be a reason for this.

I think that Kristi and Rob seem like lazy parents.

They do not strike me as the type that would do anything difficult.

Such as get their child help for her immaturity or insecurity.

Or attempt to "wean" her into her own room.

If their child screams and cries when put in her own room, it keeps Kiesha AND both parents awake... it is EASIER to just let her sleep with them.

I don't think they would do it to COMFORT B, I think they would do it because they were too lazy to work with her to get over the fear...which is not uncommon in a child her age. :twocents:

As far as pictures of Kiesha...my standards are simply too high. As a photographer...I can't tell much of anything from the pictures. I actually didn't even realize Kiesha was white for quite a while. The picture quality was so bad I thought she might be biracial! She could also have "bags" under her eyes, rather than black eyes.... There are not very many pictures of her, they are almost all poor quality and aside from facial expressions I cannot determine much from them. My standards are just too high. :angel:

I'd like to think that was the case, but really I can't see Kristi and Rob sharing their bed to comfort their lil one...but I'd LOVE to be wrong on that.

If they were the type of parents to comfort their 3 yr old DD through the night, then I'd think that they would also be getting help for B's immaturity/ delayed development, but there's no indication they were or are.

And the articles don't suggest that the room was ever shared by the two girls. The 'exclusive' article (and an earlier article) specifically said that Kiesha had a room to herself and it was a single bed in there.

And since this lastest interview seemed to be an effort in damage control, it would have been a perfect op to state that B feels less secure and wanted to sleep with mum/dad all the time....but they didn't.

JMO...gotta run to pick up my DD now.

The impression I get from the photos is, is that of child holding something in or holding something back. That smile is not the normal, happy-go-lucky smile of a kid. Know what I mean? If we apply body language principles to this then it might suggest that Keisha is holding something back or trying not to let something out. They are very odd facial expressions for a child and not like any I have seen on a regular basis, I mean one or two photos sure, but 90% of photos with Kiesha, that we have seen, are like this.

I know our impressions are tempered by the fact we know something of her troubled life but there is something in those pictures that make me, and I know others, uncomfortable and there must be a reason for this.

Hmmm....almost like she's been told so many times to keep her mouth shut, that it's become an automatic physical trait.

'Don't talk. Don't tell. Keep your lips sealed'....

JMO

A couple of happier smiles from Kiesha.....But she's younger in both.

kieshaswing.jpg
kieshaandstepgdad.jpg

Kiesha had a sparkle in her eyes then back then, looks so happy, content and confident.

Is it just me, or does it look like she has a black eye in this pic?

kiesgahosp.jpg

There is a woman with long blonde hair sitting behind Kiesha in the hospital room too.

Thank you butwhatif for originally posting those photos. What a darling little girl, who seems to have changed for the worse as she aged (in the photos).

I don't see any signs of physical abuse in the hospital pic, just her facial expression/eyes that tell a story.

Nice catch you guys for noticing the blond woman in 2 different photos. She probably has nothing to do with the case though, but she may know Rob and Kristi and have insight into their lives. Perhaps she is a family friend or aunt/cousin of Kiesha's.

After looking at several pictures of Kiesha, I am starting to wonder that despite there being pictures taken of Kiesha, were they lovingly displayed in Kristi and Rob's home? I wonder if the authorities looked around the home for clues into what Kiesha's home life was like. A family friend had said Kiesha's room was very bare. Was the rest of the home void of signs that a loving family was living there?

I believe the mother's penchant for hiding her face like she's doing a perp walk, and in one image, flipping off the media, says that pictures on the wall would never have been able to depict a loving home for Keisha :(

I believe the mother's penchant for hiding her face like she's doing a perp walk, and in one image, flipping off the media, says that pictures on the wall would never have been able to depict a loving home for Keisha :(
I cant recall, off the top of my head, seeing any photos of parents of missing children who cover their faces/heads upon going to and from an LE station. Hhhhmmmm...

And the finger that is presumably directed to the press/media - who BTW are keeping her missing child's face in the public eye - is such an appreciative.... and classy gesture.

wow

moo

There has been no mention of home schooling and permission from the education dept is required if you want to home school (with pretty strict guidlines, which I don't think they would pass). So if that was the case I think that would have been mentioned. JMO:beagle::detective:
In addition to the "went to bed and someone took her" bit and the odd ramblings about bedding, the other element reminding me of the Cummings case is the not in school part.

Even tho there's a difference b/w the claimed, "home schooling" story versus Haleigh's myriad absences, imo they both smack of, "dont want to be bothered getting the child up, ready, and off to school in the morning" and/or "Dont want teachers/other adults to witness the child's condition on particular days" type of scenario.

moo

Child toll sparks MP queries over DOCS

A TOTAL of 149 children known to the NSW Department of Community Services died last year, leading MPs to question whether a $750 million package of protection reforms is really working.

That figure brings to 858 the number of deaths of children known to DOCS since 2003. In many of the cases the department had closed its investigations at the time of the children's deaths.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/child-toll-sparks-mp-queries-over-docs-20100915-15cs6.html

Now that is a sobering statistic. And $750m? That should be enough funding surely? This really does seem like one of those impossible to fix problems doesn't it.

Child toll sparks MP queries over DOCS

A TOTAL of 149 children known to the NSW Department of Community Services died last year, leading MPs to question whether a $750 million package of protection reforms is really working.

That figure brings to 858 the number of deaths of children known to DOCS since 2003. In many of the cases the department had closed its investigations at the time of the children's deaths.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/child-toll-sparks-mp-queries-over-docs-20100915-15cs6.html

Now that is a sobering statistic. And $750m? That should be enough funding surely? This really does seem like one of those impossible to fix problems doesn't it.

bbm

That..... or misallocation of funds and/or fishy handlers of the funds.

moo

I normally just read the boards, but in this case I can actually help lol

The blonde lady in both pics is Roberts mother - Rebecca Smith.

I normally just read the boards, but in this case I can actually help lol

The blonde lady in both pics is Roberts mother - Rebecca Smith.

Thanks oreily85, and welcome to Websleuths..... keep on posting.

Do you know if they were close, or if Kiesha spent a lot of time with Robs parents? Kiesha just looks so happy in that picture with them....so different to all the others we've seen.

bbm

That..... or misallocation of funds and/or fishy handlers of the funds.

moo

Here's where we can start probing into DoCS and their sister services....

http://www.community.nsw.gov.au/

Early intervention and the brighter futures program:

http://www.community.nsw.gov.au/for_agencies_that_work_with_us/early_intervention_services.html

Now this is a program that I (kinda) have personal experience with, but they get a massive FAIL from me.
(sorry, not trying to make this about me, just sharing my experience to paint a picture for you all.)

When my Dad was dying, and we had moved to a very small rural town to be with him, the palliative nursing team put us in touch with this program.

Because of the circumstances (dad dying and being in a very remote area), and my history of depression and anxiety I was eligible and was approved for assistance from brighter futures.

We were promised the world and given NOTHING. They failed to deliver on any of their offers of assistance.
I didn't ask for the help- it was offered to me and I would have accepted that help. But once the paperwork was complete, and I was told I was approved I never heard from them again. :banghead:

Then a year after my dad died, I was back in Sydney, but had a breakdown and was in a deep depressive state that required a short stay at in a psych ward. ( If they had've followed through with their promises this probably would never have happened).

When I got home, I called DoCS myself to see if I could get any assistance for my children and I. I didn't want money, I just wanted and needed some practical support.
They said that I could call the brighter futures number and get assistance through them.
Yet when they sent out the p/work I wasn't approved this time because I had put in the application back when my dad was dying....even though they didn't do anything to help us back then.

So when I REALLY needed it, and when I was ASKING for help- they did nothing .....again.

It seems like if you're able to recognise you need help, and have the common sense to reach out for help, they think you don't need their support.

When I was in the hospital, one of the other women who also had major depression, did have the support of the brighter futures program for her children. But only because DoCS was called in because of her childrens absences from school, because she couldn't drag herself out of bed each day to get them there.

They helped the kids while she was in the hospital, but not her. So that when she eventually did get out of the hospital, she returned to the same cycle.

It all looks good on paper but in real life it just isn't effective or reliable....in my pesonal experience anyway.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back