GUILTY Australia - Kiesha Weippeart, 6, Mount Druitt, NSW, 18 July 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have done a fairly comprehensive search and compilation of articles (11 pages in word) to which I have added some footnotes.

I did this to get all the information in place in date order (to the best that I can) and removed the repetitive information.

Can someone let me know the best way to post it.

Thanks everyone!

Just copy and paste here on the thread, but you might have to divide it betwen a few posts if the word count is too high.
Thanks for doing that, btw.

Info listed in here as timeline accurate as possible with what I could find.
Initial Report by Press
Search for missing 6yo girl suspended
Updated Sun Aug 1, 2010 11:04pm AEST

Police have suspended their search for a six-year-old girl who went missing from her home in Sydney's west.
Kiesha Abraham's mother says she put her daughter to bed at about 9:30pm (AEST) on Saturday night, but when she checked her room this morning she was gone.
Police Inspector David Legats says the girl's mother found the unit door unlocked when she went to check on her about 10:00am on Sunday and discovered she was missing.
Police will will resume their search at first light, and say they hold grave fears for the safety of the girl.
Inspector Legats said 100 police and SES volunteers were scouring the neighbourhood on Sunday.
"It's a standard search, very comprehensive. We're searching rear yards, premises, park lands, anywhere where someone may have gone or wandered off.
"We've got a number of personnel here to cover all those but no result so far."
It is unclear whether the girl wandered off alone or was taken.
But Inspector Legats says there were no signs of forced entry at the unit and there are no suspects at this stage.
Tags: community-and-society, law-crime-and-justice, missing-person, australia, nsw, hebersham-2770
First posted Sun Aug 1, 2010 5:09pm AEST (ABC News Website)

Extracts from Press Reports I have extracted information to reduce the duplication of information.
Police hunt for missing 6yo
Updated Mon Aug 2, 2010 8:31am AEST

Police and SES volunteers are searching drainpipes and construction sites in western Sydney for a six-year-old girl who is missing from her home.
Kiesha Abraham's mother put her to bed about 9:30pm on Saturday night but when she woke on Sunday her daughter was gone.
Police Inspector David Legats says the girl's mother found the unit door unlocked when she went to check on her about 10:00am .
Kiesha Abraham was last seen wearing pink pyjamas and is described as 140 centimetres tall with blonde hair and blue eyes.
Police say they hold grave fears for her safety.
It is unclear whether the girl wandered off alone or was taken.
But Inspector Legats says there were no signs of forced entry at the unit and there are no suspects at this stage.
The search involving about 40 police and 120 SES volunteers will continue today.
Tags: community-and-society, law-crime-and-justice, missing-person, australia, nsw, hebersham-2770
First posted Mon Aug 2, 2010 6:00am AEST (ABC News Website)
Missing girl had been absent from school
Updated Mon Aug 2, 2010 4:24pm AEST

A six-year-old girl at the centre of a major police search in western Sydney has not been at school for at least a week .
Her stepfather's brother, Jason Smith, says he saw her a few weeks ago at a birthday party when the missing girl's mother had just given birth to her third child.
"As far as I know she hasn't been at school for the last week because of the newborn baby," he said.
"Last time I seen her was three weeks ago at my brother's, his son's birthday party. She was there, she was quite happy, enjoying the pony rides. She was a happy little girl that day ."
First posted Mon Aug 2, 2010 12:08pm AEST (ABC News Website)

Strange time considering there was a newborn in the home at the time.
140 cm is very tall for a 6 six yr old, blonde when younger but by photo she seems to have more brown hair.
I haven’t been able to find further sources (maybe they are in videos) regarding schooling which later was disclosed that Kiesha had only attended for five (5) days for the entire year.

Kiesha's disappearance 'has left hole in our hearts'
Updated Tue Aug 3, 2010 12:46am AEST

Friends and relatives say they have not seen Kiesha for two to three weeks and she has been absent from school.
Her stepfather's brother Jason Smith says the family is desperate for answers.
"She has left a big hole in our heart, we are missing her dearly and we'd just like her home," he said.
He says Kiesha is not prone to wandering .
"She's just very quiet, down to earth... doesn't talk to strangers at all."
They have spoken to Kiesha's biological father, but they will not say whether or not he is being treated as a suspect.
The Community Services Department says it is deeply concerned by the case.
First posted Mon Aug 2, 2010 8:28pm AEST (ABC News Website)

Missing girl's family makes emotional appeal
Updated Tue Aug 3, 2010 3:03pm AEST

"If anyone has seen her can they please contact the police," her mother said, visibly upset.
When asked what her daughter was like, she replied, "she was beautiful" before breaking down.
Ms Abrahams' partner, Robert Smith, said they are finding it very hard.
"Last time I saw her was, we were watching a movie together, you know?" he said.
"Anyone, someone must know something. Please come forward. She's beautiful , you know? Funny, always happy."
Police say as far as they know, no-one else has sighted the girl since about July 9.
First posted Tue Aug 3, 2010 1:01pm AEST (ABC News Website)

Fourth day of searching for missing Kiesha
Updated Wed Aug 4, 2010 9:18am AEST

Kiesha's grandfather Rodney Jones says he has talked to her mother about what could have happened to her.
"She's just told me that Kiesha, the units where she lives, there's always all these stray cats and she likes playing with them and she thinks Kiesha's got up [and] gone out to find a cat," he said.
"And I think someone's got her from there."
Police say Kiesha has not been at school and has not been seen by anyone else since early July, when her baby brother was born.
First posted Tue Aug 3, 2010 8:18pm AEST (ABC News Website)

Three weeks is a long time for no one else to have seen her, usually visitors when there is a new baby health workers etc.
Hmmm, that kind of puts off the theory that she just wandered out during the NIGHT.
Mother straight away talks about Kiesha in the past tense.
Step-father talks in present tense.
Kristi told her father, suggests he didn’t know much about his granddaughter.
Again he is stating what Kristi thinks not what he thinks.
Kristi’s father was not able to bring anything of his own thoughts to the situation.

Kiesha was last seen wearing pink pyjamas and has blonde hair and blue eyes.
Anyone who has information on her whereabouts can contact police via Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.
First posted Tue Aug 3, 2010 6:05am AEST (ABC News Website)

The search party for a six-year-old girl missing in Sydney's west has almost doubled in size.
Updated Wed Aug 4, 2010 12:42pm AEST

Yesterday police had a team of 70 officers and SES volunteers looking for Kiesha Abrahams, who disappeared from her Mount Druitt home.
Today the Rural Fire Service has come on board, and there are more than 130 people involved.
The search had been focusing on Whalan Reserve, but it has now moved to the nearby suburb of Bidwill.
Kiesha Abrahams was known to the Department of Community Services (DoCS), but police will not provide details beyond saying that they are looking at welfare reports.
The Premier Kristina Keneally has also refused to comment on DoCS' involvement with the girl and her family.
"Right now the absolute priority is the work of the police who are carrying out an extensive search for a missing child," she said.
"This is a very concerning situation. The police and their work is the absolute priority right now."
First posted Wed Aug 4, 2010 12:34pm AEST (ABC News Website)

'Stop judging me' missing girl's mother tells media
Updated Thu Aug 5, 2010 10:44am AEST

The mother of missing Sydney girl Kiesha Abrahams has hit out at speculation about the case, saying commentators should "stop judging" her.
Police searching for the six-year-old have again interviewed her parents in an effort to solve the mystery of her disappearance.
Kiesha's mother has given an interview to Channel Seven News in which she said her daughter had been with her during the last few weeks and hit out at speculation about the case.
"It's disgusting what they're saying," she said.
"They need to stop judging me. They don't know me. "
Ms Abrahams described her daughter as a happy girl.
"She was funny, she was always happy, she loved animals, she loved macaroni and cheese, she loved her sister and her brother," she said .
Kiesha Abraham's biological father Chris Weippeart also spoke to Channel Seven, saying the situation was breaking his heart.
"I'm expecting the worst and hoping for the best," he said.
Mount Druitt Police last night interviewed Kiesha's mother, father and stepfather for several hours in an effort to work out where the child has been.
The trio left the police station just before 10:00pm (AEST).
Police say they will today review all the information they have gathered so far and are looking at Kiesha's school attendance and welfare reports.
Today divers and officers are searching creeks and waterways for clues.
Police wont say where they are searching, citing operational reasons but it is understood they have not moved away from the local area.
Officers from Strike Force Jarocin, the State Emergency Service and the Rural Fire Service have all been involved in the five-day search for the girl.
First posted Thu Aug 5, 2010 8:19am AEST (ABC News Website)

Kiesha still reported as having blonde hair.
Kristi is more concerned about other peoples’ opinions.
Kristi continues to speak of Kiesha in the past tense.

Stepdad says police think he killed Kiesha
Updated Fri Aug 6, 2010 6:57am AEST

The stepfather of missing six-year-old Kiesha Abrahams says police have asked him where he dumped her body.
Robert Smith told The Daily Telegraph that police "absolutely ... think I did it".
He said detectives "got tough" with him on Wednesday night and demanded he show them where her body was.
"They said, 'Lead us to her body' and that sort of thing. It was pretty tough," he said.
Mr Smith denied killing Kiesha, saying he loved her as if she was his own daughter.
First posted Fri Aug 6, 2010 6:49am AEST (ABC News Website)

Police following new lead in Kiesha case
Updated Sat Aug 7, 2010 8:25pm AEST

Police say a neighbour of missing six-year-old Sydney girl Kiesha Abrahams has reported seeing her in the week before she went missing.
Kiesha was reported missing from her Mount Druitt home last Sunday by her mother, but until now had reportedly not been seen by anyone outside her immediate family for a month.
First posted Sat Aug 7, 2010 8:20pm AEST (ABC News Website)

Police say Kiesha's parents are suspects
Updated Sun Aug 8, 2010 12:37pm AEST

Police investigating the disappearance of six-year-old western Sydney girl Kiesha Abrahams say her immediate family are all being treated as suspects.
It is a week today since the girl's mother reported her missing from their Mount Druitt home.
Detectives have interviewed the girl's mother, stepfather and father, who have all denied involvement in her disappearance.
But Inspector Oxford says everyone is being considered a suspect at this stage.
The girl's mother and stepfather have been living in a nearby hotel, which he also questioned the wisdom of.
"I wonder if Kiesha happens to walk home, and who's there to wait for her?" he said.

Inspector Oxford says they are not giving up yet but he believes there is little hope of finding her alive.
"I still entertain a hope but you've got to be realistic," he said.
"After all this time if she's a young six-year-old girl by herself, where has she gone and has she perished somewhere?"
First posted Sun Aug 8, 2010 12:26pm AEST (ABC News Website)

Police losing hope in search for Kiesha
Updated Sun Aug 8, 2010 9:39am AEST

Police have suspended their search for missing six-year-old Western Sydney girl Kiesha Abrahams.
It is a week since the little girl's family reported her missing from their Mount Druitt home.
Police say they have conducted an exhaustive search of the local area but have found no trace of the child.

Instead of continuing the search today, police will be reviewing information they have gathered over the past week.
First posted Sun Aug 8, 2010 9:24am AEST (ABC News Website)

Police have not confirmed Robert’s statements.
First time Robert is heard speaking in the past tense.
I haven’t found anything yet to confirm or deny this.
Very strange, and particularly when the police disagree with the wisdom of this.

All footnotes are just my opinion

Forensic police take items from Kiesha's unit
Updated Mon Aug 9, 2010 11:52pm AEST

Police forensic officers have removed items from the unit where missing Western Sydney girl Kiesha Abrahams lived.
The Mount Druitt home was also cordoned off with police crime scene tape on Monday afternoon.
A police spokeswoman said the items had been removed for further investigation.
She refused to say what items were removed but television footage showed several large items being taken out, including what appeared to be a roll of carpet and a mattress.
Six-year-old Kiesha was reported missing by her mother more than a week ago.
Senior police have refused to rule out the girl's parents as suspects in her disappearance.
Investigators are also aware of claims made by a local man that he witnessed a child being assaulted by an adult man in the fortnight leading up to Kiesha's disappearance
Police say they are evaluating the allegations.
I believe this allegation was later proved false.

It has also emerged that before Kiesha Abrahams was born, her mother had a baby boy who died when he was six weeks old.
A spokeswoman for the Coroner who investigated the death of the boy says there were no suspicious findings.
First posted Mon Aug 9, 2010 6:19pm AEST (ABC News Website)

Kiesha's brother's death not suspicious: Coroner
Updated Mon Aug 9, 2010 12:26pm AEST

A spokeswoman for the New South Wales Coroner has confirmed there was a coronial investigation into the death of the brother of missing Sydney girl Kiesha Abrahams.
First posted Mon Aug 9, 2010 10:11am AEST (ABC News Website)

Psychic looking for Kiesha finds adult's torso
Updated Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:14pm AEST

A psychic trying to help find missing girl Kiesha Abrahams has discovered a woman's torso in bushland in Sydney's west.
It is not believed the remains belong to Kiesha, the six-year-old who went missing from her home in nearby Mount Druitt about a fortnight ago.
First posted Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:14am AEST (ABC News Website)

Police release mannequin in bid to find Kiesha
Updated Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:11pm AEST

Abrahams, releasing a mannequin wearing the same outfit as the one the girl was last seen in.
Kiesha Abrahams was reported missing on August 1 and police are trying to find anyone who may be able to help them solve her disappearance.
She was last seen the night before by her mother, who put her to bed in pink pyjamas and a purple jacket.
Detective Inspector Russell Oxford says the mannequin released today has been designed to jog people's memories.
"I think it represents a very real child," he said.
"The hope today is that when people see it they can actually put a face to it.
"Rather than just pink pyjamas and a purple top they can see the exact pyjamas and the exact top."
First posted Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:00am AEST (ABC News Website)

Twist in Kiesha Abrahams investigation
Sallie Don
August 24, 2010 12:00AM

INVESTIGATIONS into the family of missing six-year-old Kiesha Abrahams have taken a financial twist.
Questions are now being asked about a series of payments into her parents' bank account.
Payments were made into the bank account of the girl's mother, Kristi Abrahams and stepfather, Robert Smith,in the weeks leading up to Kiesha's disappearance, according to a report today in Sydney's Daily Telegraph.
Six payments ranging between $500 and $600 each had been made into their account - incidents for which there appeared to be no explanation.
The amounts had allegedly been paid in cash in regular intervals to the account.
Mr Smith was interviewed by police within the first days of Kiesha's disappearance and told media he had been questioned over his financial history. "They had my bank statements there and they were saying to me, 'What's this for, and what's that for?' " Mr Smith told the Daily Telegraph.
Ms Abrahams and Mr Smith remain suspects in the case, and said they were "living like hermits" to avoid the public gaze. "I can't even take my kids to the park or go to a shop to buy bread," Kiesha's mother said.
Police declined to comment on the investigations yesterday, but said they were considering all information forwarded to them.

Centrelink does not make cash payments. No government body would make cash payments.

Kiesha Abrahams' mother, stepfather queried by police again
September 02, 2010 12:00AM

KIESHA Abrahams' mother and stepfather were interviewed by police again yesterday, one month after the six-year-old vanished.
Kristi Abrahams and Robert Smith went to Blacktown police station where they were questioned by detectives.
The Daily Telegraph has learned Mr Smith's mother Rebecca and her partner Jim Taupau were spoken to at Mt Druitt police station.
It is understood detectives went over the statements they had previously provided.
Kiesha's father Chris Weippeart and his mother Liz were questioned again two days ago.
Police have not identified any suspects in this case.

We know who murdered Kiesha Abrahams, say police
By Clementine Cuneo
September 04, 2010 12:00AM

• Police closing in on suspect
• Kiesha missing for five weeks
• It has taken time to gather evidence
POLICE are confident they know who is responsible for the disappearance of Kiesha Abrahams and it is only a matter of time before the suspect is arrested.
Five weeks since the six-year-old was reported missing from her home in Mt Druitt, NSW, an exhaustive investigation appears to be close to a result.
Police sources yesterday said they were closing in on the person suspected of murdering the schoolgirl. It is understood police have had to take their time in order to gather supportive evidence.
But a spokesman for Strike Force Jarocin, set up to investigate Kiesha's disappearance, would not comment yesterday on an imminent arrest.
The news of an impending arrest came as the child's mother, Kristi Abrahams, and stepfather, Robert Smith, made an application to Housing NSW to be relocated from the priority accommodation they were given days after their child was reported missing on August 1.
The couple lived in a Housing-owned unit where Kiesha was last seen, but asked to be moved after her disappearance.
They were housed in a motel before being moved to another suburb.
But it is believed the pair requested to be moved to a home closer to Mr Smith's family in the Mt Druitt area.
But while police may be treating the little girl's disappearance as a suspected murder, the western Sydney community rallied again last night with a prayer session outside Kiesha's former home.

All of a sudden they are moved into what they want by Housing Dept. So much for the waiting lists.

New twist in hunt for missing Kiesha Abrahams as police hunt body in bag
By Nathan Klein, Edith Bevan and Clementine Cuneo
September 07, 2010 12:00AM

THE search for missing schoolgirl Kiesha Abrahams took a bizarre twist yesterday, with a report that a body had been found dumped inside a duffle bag at a western Sydney park.
Police attending the scene failed to locate any trace of the remains but found what appeared to be a blood-stained shirt.
The unusual chain of events began at 4pm on Saturday when police received a call from a woman who claimed she found a duffle bag containing human remains near Cabramatta Creek in southwest Sydney.
When police arrived at the scene, there was no trace of the bag or a body. But, interestingly, police sniffer dogs reacted as if they smelled the scent of remains.
Yesterday, police carried out an extensive ground and air search at Edwin Wheeler Oval, Sadlier.
They found no body, but discovered a yellow shirt covered in what appeared to be blood.
Local woman Katrina Parker said she was the one who discovered the shirt inside a bin.
"We were just sitting on the park bench having a cigarette and when we went to put our rubbish in the bin there was a fluoro work shirt just sitting on top of the bin," she told The Daily Telegraph.
"It was fairly stained in a dark red but nothing like a dirt stain. It was definitely blood."
The shirt - along with a rubber ball, a yellow belt and blood-stained paper towels - was removed by a forensic team and taken to the laboratory for testing.
Acting Superintendent Steve Corry said yesterday those items were not believed to be linked to the bag of human remains allegedly found but he refused to comment on the duffle bag.
Asked whether he had considered the possibility of the initial reports being a hoax, Supt Corry said: "We take all information from the public seriously."
Meanwhile, the mother and stepfather of Kiesha Abrahams yesterday spent an hour at their former home unit at Mt Druitt - from where the six-year-old allegedly disappeared five weeks ago - to collect their belongings and take them to their new address.
They quickly entered the new block and did not stop to look at the large community shrine outside the unit dedicated to their missing daughter .
The couple refused to comment on the police search for the body in the bag being carried out near Liverpool. They have consistently denied any involvement in Keisha's disappearance.

This is a very odd situation, it was a large search, and reports were conflicting, in the end nobody really knows anything.
Strange not to stop and look and read the letters left there for Kiesha.

Our Kiesha is alive and well, say mum and stepfather
By Clementine Cuneo
September 11, 2010 2:19AM
HER daughter has been missing for six weeks, but Kristi Abrahams says she will get her Kiesha back alive .

In the first extensive media interview since the disappearance of the six-year-old Mt Druitt child, Ms Abrahams revealed her final moments with her daughter when she tucked her into bed in Sydney's western suburbs one Saturday night.
While police treat the case as suspected murder, Ms Abrahams is confident of her child's safe return.
"I will get her back alive," Ms Abrahams said this week.
Her step-father Robert Smith is less optimistic and is prepared for the worst, but tries to put it out of his mind. "Sometimes I think it's going to be bad, but you have to be positive, you have to," Mr Smith said.
The pair agreed to sit down with The Daily Telegraph after weeks of negotiations , saying they needed to tell their story, and to thank the public for keeping their hopes alive.
Ms Abrahams, 28, and Mr Smith, 31, said they had barely held up in the storm that has enveloped them since Kiesha was reported missing on Sunday, August 1.
The couple has weathered accusations they are involved in Kiesha's disappearance, have been criticised for not joining the search for the little girl, and have copped abuse from total strangers.
But it won't quell their spirits as they stick together for the sake of each other, and their two other children Breeana, 3, and eight-week-old baby Levi .
"People can say and think what they like. We know the truth, and we will remain hopeful for the best," Mr Smith said .
It was Ms Abrahams who put Kiesha to bed that Saturday night. Everything seemed normal, Kiesha was happy, her mother said, just another night at home.
"I read her a book, we have a whole variety of books she likes," her mother said .

Hmm after all this time she now believes Kiesha is alive and starts to talk in the present tense?
Not what I call an extensive interview they have hardly quoted anything.
Sounds a lot like the early statements of Chris.
Why did they need to negotiate with the media about a missing child?
No mention of Kiesha here?
Sounds like damage control, trying appease the public? Very contradictory to earlier statements.

The next morning when she went to check on her eldest child, who slept alone in the modest two-bedroom unit, the sheets on her single bed were stripped, and the girl was gone. Pressed on details, Ms Abrahams becomes uncomfortable.
"I don't want to keep talking about this," she said.
Mr Smith picks up on his partner's unease at reflecting on her last precious moments with Kiesha, and takes over.
"Kristi rang the police ... everyone was out looking, all of us," he said.
Later that day, the couple packed up their other two children and left the Woodstock Ave unit block. They haven't returned.
"We had to go, it wasn't right being there, it was too hard," Mr Smith said.
They stayed a few nights with Mr Smith's mother Rebecca before Housing NSW put them up in a motel until a new place at Seven Hills became available.
No family could prepare for what happened the day Kiesha vanished, and the couple insist they deserve to be cut some slack.
"Don't judge us unless you know what it's like," Ms Abrahams said.
"It's very hard. Unless you're going through it, you have no idea."
Mr Smith, a forklift operator at a western Sydney factory, and Ms Abrahams, who doesn't work, met about four years ago through mutual friends.
Ms Abrahams already had then two-year-old Kiesha, from a previous relationship with Christopher Weippeart. Mr Smith insists he has been a good step-dad to the little girl, treating her as his own.
"She's a good kid. She loves to play at the park, she loves being around people, she loves animals," he said.
Kiesha began kindergarten at Hebersham Public this year, and despite her attendance being irregular, her parents said she enjoyed school.
"Kristi would take her to school ... she was happy, she liked it," Mr Smith said.

Couldn’t mention the book she read? Doesn’t remember? I wonder why.
They moved out the same day their child has gone missing. How can it be too hard? Makes you wonder what happened that they had to leave that day.
Robert has talked in present tense, later in past tense and now again in present tense, curious?
How could they possibly know what Kiesha thought of school when she only went for five days in eight months.

When she talks about Kiesha, and the nightmare she's lived these past weeks, Ms Abrahams is tense. She is uncomfortable at times, she looks fed up.
But her demeanour softens the minute she cuddles Breeana, an immaculately dressed little girl with her hair neatly tied in pig tails.
The child is the image of her lost older sister.
Throughout their six-week ordeal, the couple said they have had a "lump in their throat" waiting for news, but they try not to get worked up.
When a body was found in nearby Nurragingy Reserve, and there were rumours it may have been Kiesha, they didn't fear the worst. Nor did they when there was an apparent hoax report earlier this week of "small body parts" dumped in a duffel bag in southwest Sydney.
"The thought does cross your mind, like 'are you going to get a bad phone call?', but I try to block it out until I get all the facts, otherwise you'll go crazy," Mr Smith said.
What has kept them going has been the support of family and close friends, and they are very grateful.
"Our family, friends, the public ... thanks for your love and support," Ms Abrahams said.
Everyone has their own theory on what has happened to Kiesha, but Ms Abrahams and Mr Smith won't buy into it. That's fruitless, they say.
"You can try to think over and over, could it be this, could it be that, what if. But I try not to think on it, there's no point," Mr Smith said.
They know people suspect they are involved. Police questioned them time and again on their involvement.
They remain adamant they played no role in Kiesha's disappearance. "Not at all," Mr Smith said. "Not at all."

Because you know where she is?
Sorry I would run every possible scenario in mind to try and help find answers, I don’t believe it is pointless at all.

Footnotes have lost numbering - all footnotes are listed here also as a single page

Strange time considering there was a newborn in the home at the time.
140 cm is very tall for a 6 six yr old, blonde when younger but by photo she seems to have more brown hair.
I haven’t been able to find further sources (maybe they are in videos) regarding schooling which later was disclosed that Kiesha had only attended for five (5) days for the entire year.

Three weeks is a long time for no one else to have seen her, usually visitors when there is a new baby health workers etc.
Hmmm, that kind of puts off the theory that she just wandered out during the NIGHT.
Mother straight away talks about Kiesha in the past tense.
Step-father talks in present tense.
Kristi told her father, suggests he didn’t know much about his granddaughter.
Again he is stating what Kristi thinks not what he thinks.
Kristi’s father was not able to bring anything of his own thoughts to the situation.

Kiesha still reported as having blonde hair.
Kristi is more concerned about other peoples’ opinions.
Kristi continues to speak of Kiesha in the past tense.

Police have not confirmed Robert’s statements.
First time Robert is heard speaking in the past tense.
I haven’t found anything yet to confirm or deny this.
Very strange, and particularly when the police disagree with the wisdom of this.
I believe this allegation was later proved false.
Centrelink does not make cash payments. No government body would make cash payments.
All of a sudden they are moved into what they want by Housing Dept. So much for the waiting lists.

This is a very odd situation, it was a large search, and reports were conflicting, in the end nobody really knows anything.
Strange not to stop and look and read the letters left there for Kiesha.

Hmm after all this time she now believes Kiesha is alive and starts to talk in the present tense?
Not what I call an extensive interview they have hardly quoted anything.
Sounds a lot like the early statements of Chris.
Why did they need to negotiate with the media about a missing child?
No mention of Kiesha here?
Sounds like damage control, trying appease the public? Very contradictory to earlier statements.

Couldn’t mention the book she read? Doesn’t remember? I wonder why.
They moved out the same day their child has gone missing. How can it be too hard? Makes you wonder what happened that they had to leave that day.
Robert has talked in present tense, later in past tense and now again in present tense, curious?
How could they possibly know what Kiesha thought of school when she only went for five days in eight months.

Because you know where she is?
Sorry I would run every possible scenario in mind to try and help find answers, I don’t believe it is pointless at all.

Sorry it is such a long read.

Sorry that all my formatting etc has been lost also which makes it harder to read.

But I hope that it consolidates the information and I will be very happy for people to add to it if I have missed something.

Thanks for doing that, Beagle.
I'm curious now, have those cash payments been explained?

Thanks for doing that, Beagle.
I'm curious now, have those cash payments been explained?

I haven't heard anything definite only rumour again that it is centrelink.:banghead:

I just checked Centrelink's Website and, quote, "You can be paid $5,294 per eligible child in 13 fortnightly instalments...". I'm curious now whether Centrelink pays equal amounts each time or different amounts. Does anyone here know?

I just checked Centrelink's Website and, quote, "You can be paid $5,294 per eligible child in 13 fortnightly instalments...". I'm curious now whether Centrelink pays equal amounts each time or different amounts. Does anyone here know?

I would think it was equal payments except either the first one or the last one may be more or less if there is an uneven balance. That works out to be $407.23 per fortnight.

Those payments would have been clear in the bank statements tho.....and police would not have felt the need to investigate, also they would only start after L*** was born, and 21 days after the lodgement of paperwork, and then back paid, so it's pretty unlikely that's what the media was talking about there...interested to see what that was about myself!

Hi folks. Peter Hyatt has a new post up about Keisha.

Can't add in a link but google seamusoriley blogspot and it is the first result to come up. I had asked him to look at some statements made by Keisha's family. Well worth a read and Peter has taken time out of his busy schedule to do this for us.

^ Thanks, darnudes, I'm going to go and check that now.

Wow, that was really interesting. Thanks for the heads up about the statement analysis, darnudes.

Your welcome. I don't think we learned anything new but it is very interesting to have his take on the situation.

Hi folks. Peter Hyatt has a new post up about Keisha.

Can't add in a link but google seamusoriley blogspot and it is the first result to come up. I had asked him to look at some statements made by Keisha's family. Well worth a read and Peter has taken time out of his busy schedule to do this for us.

You are welcome to send the articles and info that I have posted which gives a clearer timeline of the events and articles.

It also contains the quotes from the video clips he was asking about.

Your welcome. I don't think we learned anything new but it is very interesting to have his take on the situation.

Yeah, that's what I though too, very interesting to read his take on it.

I am so sorry, but I forgot who posted this:
I call BS on this - the pulled her away from the end of a movie and read her a book at 930pm?, no way. Look at what Kristi tells us
1. Everything seemed normal (sound familiar from the Casey Anthony case?)
2. Kiesha was happy, just another night at home - Why the need to tell us this?
3. I read her a book - uhuh, at that time of night.
4. We have a whole variety of books she likes - Why this information? To pad out the story?

When someone provides TOO MUCH (useless) information---they are usually LYING.

Sounds to me like Kristi wanted everyone to believe they were one big happy family.

And once again, the fact that Kiesha had her own room, and everyone else slept in 1 room, does NOT seem normal.

Additionally related to Keisha's probable troubled home life, look at some of her photos--including the one with her mom and step-dad (birthday hat). She is visibly FORCING a smile and her eyes seem tired and distant. Like her light was extinguished. The photo the press first used and still uses I think, she seems so sad and her smile is so weak. I don't think she was all that happy of a little girl. I know some children don't like the camera or are not in good moods all the time, but she just looks helpless. Something was NOT RIGHT in that family.

I check the net everyday for an update on her case. I live in the states so it's hard to find news on this story, if there is any. I thank aussie posters for putting links up here.

Still no breaks or arrests. Quite upsetting. I firmly believe that she was not abducted suddenly. I feel Kristi and or Rob was somewhat responsible for her disappearance, in some way, shape, or form. Too much hink and bad history revolving around them and in Keisha's daily life in the days surrounding her disappearance (her missing from school).

I feel Kristi and Rob's other children should be taken away from them, although I assume authorities do not have enough evidence to support that decision.

What happened to you Kiesha?? We are so sorry. We are sorry no one protected you. We are sorry we let you down. G-d willing you will finally get justice.

Going back over the recent article of an imminent arrest....I'm feeling like we got suckered in with it. Not because we're fools, but because we just wanted so much for it to be true.

The attention grabbing headline and what was actually said in the article are two very different things.

We know who murdered Kiesha Abrahams, say police

POLICE are confident they know who is responsible for the disappearance of Kiesha Abrahams and it is only a matter of time before the suspect is arrested.

Five weeks since the six-year-old was reported missing from her home in Mt Druitt, NSW, an exhaustive investigation appears to be close to a result.
Police sources yesterday said they were closing in on the person suspected of murdering the schoolgirl. It is understood police have had to take their time in order to gather supportive evidence.

But a spokesman for Strike Force Jarocin, set up to investigate Kiesha's disappearance, would not comment yesterday on an imminent arrest.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/national/we-...ce/story-e6frfkvr-1225914052857#ixzz0zXvHYNh2

Not once does any officer or source say an arrest is imminent.... only the journo did.

In my mind, it probably went something like this:

Journo: “So do you think you know who is behind the disappearance of Kiesha?”
Source: “We're getting closer, but we've got a lot more legwork to do. This aint CSI.”

Journo goes to spokesperson for strike force Jarocin.

Journo: “I've been told an arrest is coming soon. Is this true?”
Spokesperson: “Huh? Where the heck are you getting your info from? Do you really think we're gonna tip off the perp and leak that kind of info?”

This article has inflamed people, and thanks to this journo, people are losing their faith in the police and D's on the case.

So what do you think? Was the article deliberately leaked by police because they don't have much to go on and were hoping it would get suspects to fess up?
Or was it just a desperate journo wanting a sensational article to print?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back