Australia Australia - Kylie Blackwood, 42, Pakenham, Vic, 1 Aug 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If it's not been mentioned in MSM or by police then it can't be posted on WS

Please stick to media or police reports only thanks

I can't believe how it's gone quiet again on the bank card thing, has anyone heard any new news?

Nope but let's hope we hear something soon.The more they keep showing in media the more chance it may jog someones memory about something..anything..

True, I'm surprised they haven't set up a police information van in Main Street

Really hoping they get something out of all that cctv footage they say they have been going through.

I had no idea the Eagle Drive shops were so close to Kylies house ... literally a few doors away, according to this Google view.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/dir/...c4c70801504!2m2!1d145.477837!2d-38.065575!3e2

I wonder what this guy was doing that made him be seen as acting suspiciously. (Besides running along changing his bloody stripey top to a black jacket and looking repeatedly behind him, of course!)

Witnesses reported seeing a man acting suspiciously on Eagle Drive, and then The Avenue, before the discovery of Ms Blackwood's body in nearby McCaffrey Rise.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national...been-missed-in-vic-murder#WV0LhEWbDc31mxTX.99

A new person of interest, the third sought in relation to the investigation, was seen near the Eagle Drive shops wearing black pants and a black hoodie shortly after Ms Blackwood's death.

http://www.bordermail.com.au/story/1787217/blackwood-investigators-search-for-third-man/?cs=10

I had no idea the Eagle Drive shops were so close to Kylies house ... literally a few doors away, according to this Google view.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/dir/...c4c70801504!2m2!1d145.477837!2d-38.065575!3e2

I wonder what this guy was doing that made him be seen as acting suspiciously.
(Besides running along changing his bloody stripey top to a black jacket and looking repeatedly behind him, of course!)

BBM Good point, SouthAussie! What does someone need to be doing to be deemed 'acting suspiciously'?

Yeah it's hard as the media print different times they even say the ambulance wasn't called till 3.40 but I know for a fact it was 3.20, let's hope they give more clues or find something that jogs someone's memory

Are you sure it was 3.20? Don't most primary schools finish at 3.30? Maybe some finish earlier???

Apparently a scream was heard approx 10-10.30 am the dog in the street behind went off his nut, yet they say she wasn't killed till after 12.30?? So what was going on in the morn??

I've been thinking about this scream that was heard. I wonder if it was just one witness that heard the scream or several. Also how many people saw Kylie after 10.30 (when the scream was heard)? Was it just the tradesman or was there others who can confirm seeing or speaking with her. How accurate is the tradesman's recollection? He didn't know Kylie so how does he really know it was her and not another blonde woman putting something in the bin?? Just something else to think about.

I wonder what this guy was doing that made him be seen as acting suspiciously. (Besides running along changing his bloody stripey top to a black jacket and looking repeatedly behind him, of course!)

The "shops" on Eagle Drive are just the one it's a Milk bar/Take away shop on corner of Eagle Drive and Balmoral.

I've been thinking about this scream that was heard. I wonder if it was just one witness that heard the scream or several. Also how many people saw Kylie after 10.30 (when the scream was heard)? Was it just the tradesman or was there others who can confirm seeing or speaking with her. How accurate is the tradesman's recollection? He didn't know Kylie so how does he really know it was her and not another blonde woman putting something in the bin?? Just something else to think about.

This also crossed my mind too but then it was said she came home from shopping around noon and I'm assuming there must have been shopping bags or something that the police saw and then checked out the actual time of her shopping trip??

Yes definite about the time of ambo's, and there is only a milk bar on the corner they don't appear to have CCTV cameras from what I can see? But will double check next time I go past

Yes definite about the time of ambo's, and there is only a milk bar on the corner they don't appear to have CCTV cameras from what I can see? But will double check next time I go past

You know I've never taken any notice of that either!! Must start walking around with my eyes open more often :doh:

You know I've never taken any notice of that either!! Must start walking around with my eyes open more often :doh:

Unfortunately I don't think there is a lot of houses in or around the street have CCTV , and even the ones that have a camera could have fake ones ?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scarletlox
Back