Australia Australia - Kylie Blackwood, 42, Pakenham, Vic, 1 Aug 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think he would of gone down Johns street as its quiet than Main Street u have the park to hide in also public toilets etc maybe change who knows, but there is lots if new shops there so they should have CCTV fingers crossed they keep old records

I think he would of gone down Johns street as its quiet than Main Street u have the park to hide in also public toilets etc maybe change who knows, but there is lots if new shops there so they should have CCTV fingers crossed they keep old records
Hi all I am a newbie to this,so just learning everything lol...This case has me so agitated.It just doesnt seem like a clear cut home robbery to me.In reply to Imaright..From where Kylie lived I would say the quickest way to Main st would be down Balmoral then onto The Avenue,across Princes Hwy then you can go either down James st or Mcgregor Rd onto Main st...Either way that is a hellava lot of homes to go past if going on foot..surely someone saw him?!

Hi all I am a newbie to this,so just learning everything lol...This case has me so agitated.It just doesnt seem like a clear cut home robbery to me.In reply to Imaright..From where Kylie lived I would say the quickest way to Main st would be down Balmoral then onto The Avenue,across Princes Hwy then you can go either down James st or Mcgregor Rd onto Main st...Either way that is a hellava lot of homes to go past if going on foot..surely someone saw him?!

Welcome Sherlock!!!

:wagon:

So great to have new sleuthers aboard to help us with this case!!

This case has me agitated to - feels like layers of untruths and confusion all over the place IMO. Let us see what emerges......

:seeya:

Hi Shirlock007 yes he could of gone down mcgregor rd but such a busy intersection wouldn't u want to go down quieter streets?? But he also had the balls to use the teller across the rd from the realestate shop so if obviously don't care? :)

Hi Shirlock007 yes he could of gone down mcgregor rd but such a busy intersection wouldn't u want to go down quieter streets?? But he also had the balls to use the teller across the rd from the realestate shop so if obviously don't care? :)

Thanks for the welcome Isisrising and Imaright..well it's probably the only way isn't it?You would have to go down Balmoral,Eagle Drive etc to get to Main st...all houses along the way..but then again I feel two men wearing similar tops on same day on same street too much of a coincidence..so i'm guessing there must have a been a car waiting around corner..prob on Balmoral??

There was an early report about a man in a black jacket walking along Eagle Drive. That may help towards determining a possible route.

I wonder if he changed from his stripey (bloody) jumper to a black jacket? Or if it was a light jacket, it could have been underneath that big stripey jumper, and he took the stripey jumper off and put it in the paper bag .. possibly with the weapon, and gloves ... to be disposed of at a later time or along the way.

SEPTEMBER 19, 2013
Homicide Squad detectives have received information about a man seen walking south along Eagle Drive and then along The Avenue, towards the Princes Highway, between 2pm and 2.30pm on the day Mrs Blackwood was killed.

He has been described as being 177cm tall, of medium build with a muscular upper body, and was wearing loose fitting black pants and a black zip-up jacket at the time.

Police have also been told the man was carrying a brown paper bag.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...kwood8217s-death/story-fni0fee2-1226722471391

There was an early report about a man in a black jacket walking along Eagle Drive. That may help towards determining a possible route.

I wonder if he changed from his stripey (bloody) jumper to a black jacket? Or if it was a light jacket, it could have been underneath that big stripey jumper, and he took the stripey jumper off and put it in the paper bag .. possibly with the weapon, and gloves ... to be disposed of at a later time or along the way.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...kwood8217s-death/story-fni0fee2-1226722471391

Hi South Aussie...yes i feel Eagle Drive,then Down The Avenue is the quickest way he would have got to Main st..does it say anywhere that the stripey hooded man hanging around the house was carrying the brown parcel before the first time he was seen on street(before he returned)?

I can't believe no one knows nothing? A murder is done in broad daylight at end of school time traffic would of been crazy but no one sees anything???
And he obviously didn't give a crap to even hang around for hours after and to wonder up the Main Street to use bank? Oh just thought of something maybe they didn't have a car? Otherwise u would of drove somewhere else to use another bank?

Or was there a reason why they used the bank in Main st...because honestly is someone really that stupid to use an atm with victims bankcard just few streets away from soneone they have only just murdered???

Or was there a reason why they used the bank in Main st...because honestly is someone really that stupid to use an atm just few streets away from soneone they have only just murdered???

Well if ur going to use it u would do it straight away before she was found not hours later when everyone is looking for u??

Also why haven't the cops set up a van in Main Street so public get involved again??

hmmm yes those missing few hours after murder..."Sherlock007 ripping hair out in frustration" did the killer go home and get changed,but then why would you be down the Main st afterwards?? unless was the accomplice who went to Main st..he felt safer using atm as maybe he kept well hidden

hmmm yes those missing few hours after murder..."Sherlock007 ripping hair out in frustration" did the killer go home and get changed,but then why would you be down the Main st afterwards?? unless was the accomplice who went to Main st..he felt safer using atm as maybe he kept well hidden

Didn't he get on a bus?

Didn't he get on a bus?

One of the stripey tops who was seen in area was supposedly on a bus at time(I think)so he said! but was still another stripey top and then a man in black jacket and black pants seen on cnr of Eagle and Balmoral..or walking down Eagle on The Avenue and he was carrying the brown bag...Maybe the one on a bus was heading to Main st ;-)

I think the ATM story is making less and less sense. For some reason Main Street Pakenham is significant in their investigation and I believe the reason LE has released two stories to MSM this week must mean they are closing in on somebody and possibly monitoring how they react to this sort of pressure. We really know so little about this case, even her cause of death was never officially released. I always felt that the fact that she was on the couch meant that she was killed by somebody she knew, somebody she felt comfortable with. Perhaps they were sitting down talking prior to the attack? Let's face it most burglars don't want confrontation, they're not going to target a house where somebody is obviously home. If it was an intruder I don't think she would have been on the couch, she would have got up and ran for the door or outside. The neighbours would have heard something. JMO

I don't have a lot to add but in my opinion the ATM thing seems like a bit of a set up to me.

Totally agree Oddsocks and Missjones.

I think the ATM story is making less and less sense. For some reason Main Street Pakenham is significant in their investigation and I believe the reason LE has released two stories to MSM this week must mean they are closing in on somebody and possibly monitoring how they react to this sort of pressure. We really know so little about this case, even her cause of death was never officially released. I always felt that the fact that she was on the couch meant that she was killed by somebody she knew, somebody she felt comfortable with. Perhaps they were sitting down talking prior to the attack? Let's face it most burglars don't want confrontation, they're not going to target a house where somebody is obviously home. If it was an intruder I don't think she would have been on the couch, she would have got up and ran for the door or outside. The neighbours would have heard something. JMO

Yes your right, unless if you have an injury to the legs or Achilles u won't be able to walk ?

Just my opinion here but I have always thought that being in a sitting position in front of tv after such a violent act seems strange,unless she was placed in that position afterwards..

Just my opinion here but I have always thought that being in a sitting position in front of tv after such a violent act seems strange,unless she was placed in that position afterwards..

Me too. I always felt that was a 'staging' of the body. Which to me suggests it was personal......JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back