GUILTY Australia - Kylie Maybury, 6, abducted & murdered, Preston, Vic, 6 Nov 1984

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow... vile individuals like this who can so successfully portray themselves as ‘normal’ never cease to amaze and frighten me. I mean - who can you trust?
I hope they put him away for good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When he goes to the Great Hereafter, he won't be going where Kylie is.

Keith Moor has a new article in the Herald Sun tomorrow:

Kylie’s mother Julie Maybury made an emotional visit on Sunday to her daughter’s grave at Fawkner Cemetery to give Kylie a message.

“Justice is almost here Kylie,” she said as she leaned over the gravestone.

“I hope you will be finding yourself at peace at last and that you can fly with the angels.

“I know you will be beside me tonight and be in my dreams, my beautiful Kylie.”

Keith Moor has a new article in the Herald Sun tomorrow:

It’s in the Daily Mail too:

Kylie Maybury's killer sexually assaulted TWELVE other children before and after he raped and murdered the six-year-old girl in crime that shocked the nation
Yael Brender
Daily Mail Australia
00:05 AEDT 27 Nov 2017, updated 01:40 AEDT 27 Nov 2017

• Man that killed Kylie Maybury, 6, in 1997 also sexually attacked 12 other children
  • Davies pleaded guilty to murder and will face a pre-sentence hearing on Monday
  • Kylie's mother said that she won't forgive him and hopes he dies a 'painful death'
  • Davies' daughter reached out to victims and families to apologise for his actions
  • His former wife and mother of his child said that she hopes Davies will die in gaol

Read more at:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...iller-sexually-assaulted-TWELVE-children.html

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/nati...essed-killer-of-a-6yo-to-face-melb-court.html

Kylie Maybury's killer faces court

Updated: 12:00 pm, Monday, 27 November 2017

The mother of a Melbourne girl raped and murdered in 1984 says her killer's conviction will make her feel better when she visits the grave of her 'little princess'.
Julie Ryan told the Supreme Court, six-year-old Kylie's death wrecked her life.
'I haven't stopped crying and I still cry for her,' she said, in a statement read by prosecutor Mark Rochford SC on Monday.
'It's a pain you can't describe the hole in your heart. You can't heal the wound.'
Gregory Keith Davies, 75, has pleaded guilty to raping and murdering Kylie, ending a three-decade-long mystery over who was responsible for the girl's 1984 death.
On Melbourne Cup Day that year, Kylie had walked to the shops at suburban Preston East to buy sugar for her mother, but never returned.
Her body was found face down in a gutter the following day, having been raped and suffocated.
Her killer wasn't identified until 2016 when Davies' DNA was matched to semen on Kylie's clothing and genitals.
Mr Rochford said it was a significant and serious example of murder, a point conceded by defence barrister David Gibson who agreed a life sentence was appropriate for the predatory behaviour towards a vulnerable girl.
'Whatever Your Honour does, he'll die in prison,' he told the pre-sentence hearing.
Davies was remanded for sentence in December.

It’s called Karma and it’s pronounced hahahaha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hopefully when Davies reaches his precious Christian afterlife, Satan will make sure he knows what it's like to be a terrified grade one student who was only walking home with some sugar.

Gregory Davies sentenced to life for rape, murder of 6yo Kylie Maybury in 1984
ABC News
BY COURT REPORTER EMMA YOUNGER
UPDATED ABOUT 2 HOURS AGO (as at 15:30 AEDT 21 December 2017)

‘The mother of a Melbourne girl who was raped and killed while out buying sugar says she can finally move on after her daughter's "monster" murderer was jailed for life, 33 years later.’

‘Outside court today, Kylie's mother, Julie Ryan, said she did not think she would live to see her daughter's killer sentenced.

"He's a monster, you can't call him anything else but that," she said.

"But you know what? It's all over now.

"My daughter and I can move on … we can all be together as one big happy family again."

Ms Ryan said she was pleased Davies was unlikely to ever be released.

"I'd like to kill him myself," she said.

"The things that he did to my daughter were disgusting."

She said Kylie was remembered as a "little princess" and a precious member of the family.’

attachment.php

Kylie Maybury's mother Julie Ryan (third from left) previously told the court of the family's anguish.
ABC NEWS: DANIELLE BONICA

Read more at:

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-...sentenced-for-murdering-kylie-maybury/9276302

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...y/news-story/60572d815cccf114343b7d71c2e0cd41
Headline: Gregory Keith Davies sexually assaulted many children before and after murdering Kylie Maybury
“It certainly seems he’s in custody for the 1970 attempted murder and is coming home some weekends on leave and then offending while he’s home from prison,” Det-Sgt Rowe said.
“That just paints a picture of what type of person he was, and that was prior to Kylie being murdered.
“From the 1960s right through to Kylie in 1984 and beyond he was a sex offender, that’s what he was

I wonder whether or not he would have been getting leave as early as 1978 (Denise), though?

Edit: More from that article . . . I like this:

“He’s created a smokescreen within his life, despite having served time, despite the sexual offences he has committed.’
“A smokescreen that perhaps he’s not really guilty, that he’s taken responsibility for things other people have done, that people are making up stuff about him and that the world is against him.
“Certainly he has convinced his wife of that.
“Certainly he lives that lie constantly in his everyday life and how other people view him within his circle is really important to him.
“So when we knocked on his door, bearing in mind his wife was there, to ask for his DNA he couldn’t really say no.
“She said to him ‘you’ve got nothing to worry about, you’ve done nothing wrong’ so it’s then pretty hard for him to refuse our request because doing so would cause his wife to wonder what he had to hide.”

So, when she was an adult, Lucy spent hours looking through old newspaper articles. She eventually found an article about her case. It did not name her, but it named the man who had been charged: Gregory Keith Davies, a 28-year-old welder from Francis Grove in Thornbury.

She could not find anything about his sentence, but remembered her parents saying he had been sent to Ararat. While a sex offenders facility' had not been established there at that time, there was a prison, and an asylum.

The Age has not been able to confirm details of Davies' sentence for the attack on Lucy, but has found archival news articles showing he was committed to trial in November, 1970. He pleaded not guilty and was refused bail.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/h...rys-killer-turned-on-her-20170530-gwgba8.html

Did he really serve twelve years as some articles are saying?

As to Ararat . . . perhaps in later years he was actually at Pentridge in Coburg, to facilitate his home visits. Coburg is also adjacent to Pascoe Vale.

According to the judge, Davies was acquitted on the grounds of insanity of the 1970 attack and was accordingly "detained" until November 1982.

His criminal history also includes larceny, forgery and uttering (means counterfeiting I think), drink driving, burglary and other offences of dishonesty, and gross indecency if I heard rightly.

According to the judge, Davies was acquitted on the grounds of insanity of the 1970 attack and was accordingly "detained" until November 1982.

His criminal history also includes larceny, forgery and uttering (means counterfeiting I think), drink driving, burglary and other offences of dishonesty, and gross indecency if I heard rightly.

He was released 2 years before he murdered Kylie? FFS.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kristy91
Back