GUILTY Australia - Lisa Harnum, 30, killed in 15-storey fall, Sydney, 30 July 2011 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy Dale ‏@amydale_tele 2m

Witness said that Lisa said that if Simon killed her "he would make it look like suicide." She worried that he may poison her food

Matthew Snelson ‏@mattsnelson9 2m

The new witness in the Gittany trial - a friend of Lisa Harnum- has broken down in the stand as she recalls telling Lisa to leave Gittany

Jodie Speers ‏@jodiespeers 2m

New witness (former friend of Lisa's) said Gittany threatened to kill Lisa. 'He said if he killed her, he would make it look like suicide'

Jessica Dietrich ‏@jessdietrich7 2m

New witness had broken down recounting Lisa Harnum telling her of repeated death treats by #gittany

Lisa's reply was "I can't he'll kill me"

Emma Partridge ‏@em_partridge 2m

Lisa Harnum friend from beauty college: " he said that if he killed her he would make it look like suicide" #gittany
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

Friend tells the court Lisa said "he'll track me down and find me no matter what and kill me" even if she returned to Canada.
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

#gittany muttered "seriously" under his breath as witness gave statement saying he made repeated death threats towards Lisa Harnum
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

Leonie Ryan ‏@LeonieFRyan 3m

Friend of Lisa Harnum (who was also in abusive rship) told Lisa to leave. Her response 'I can't, he'll kill me.' #Gittany @NewsTalk2UE
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

Jodie Speers ‏@jodiespeers 3m

Gittany looks at family, and shakes his head saying 'seriously', in face of death threat claims

Jessica Dietrich ‏@jessdietrich7 3m

Witness says Lisa Harnum told her she couldn't leave Simon #gittany because he'd kill her and would make it look like suicide

BIG COLLECTIVE HUG SLEEPINOZ
:yourock:

Lisa Harnum friend from beauty college: " he said that if he killed her he would make it look like suicide" #gittany
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

Friend tells the court Lisa said "he'll track me down and find me no matter what and kill me" even if she returned to Canada.
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

#gittany muttered "seriously" under his breath as witness gave statement saying he made repeated death threats towards Lisa Harnum
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

Friend of Lisa Harnum (who was also in abusive rship) told Lisa to leave. Her response 'I can't, he'll kill me.' #Gittany @NewsTalk2UE
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

Jodie Speers ‏@jodiespeers 3m

Gittany looks at family, and shakes his head saying 'seriously', in face of death threat claims

odie Speers ‏@jodiespeers 2m

Witness says she told Lisa to leave SG, but Lisa 'thought he would kill her'. Once asked how her food tasted - 'implying it was poisoned'

Matthew Snelson ‏@mattsnelson9 3m

Gittany is clearly furious. Saying "seriously?"

New witness saw text messages from #gittany to Lisa Harnum "I hope you dressed appropriately today LOL"

Amy Dale ‏@amydale_tele 3m

#Gittany gestures to speak with his lawyer as new death threat claims emerge in court. He was mouthing "seriously" and shaking head

Gittany muttered underneath his breath from the dock "that's unbelievable" in response to evidence of new witness

Witness says that Lisa told her about the cameras and that they weren't for security. "No, he's got them so he can watch me." #gittany

Witness offered to give Lisa Harnum money to leave #gittany because she believed he was tracking her finances

Emma Partridge ‏@em_partridge 4m

Gittany muttered underneath his breath from the dock "that's unbelievable" in response to evidence of new witness

Steph Gardiner ‏@steph_gardiner 2m

So is throwing someone off a balcony. RT “@em_partridge: Gittany muttered under his breath 'that's unbelievable' abt new witness evidence”

Unfortunately for you, Gittany, it is not unbelievable.

Bit worried about hints of premeditation and revelations of prior threats affecting the length of your sentence?

Emma Partridge ‏@em_partridge 3m

Witness says Lisa Harnum would tell her of Simon Gittany's death threats every few days over the course of a month

New witness contacted police when she saw reports on TV that Gittany had "lost" hard drive with security footage videos

Trial evidence of the #gittany claims the hard drive in ceiling had been lost compelled witness to come forward.

Friend of Lisa Harnum has broken down in the stand. Says when #gittany threatened to kill Lisa I told her 'he's only trying to scare you.'

424830-d892d7c0-8ded-11e3-bde5-79e0b0a6dde3.jpg

Home video footage of Simon Gittany and Lisa Harnum from the “Sunday Night” program. Picture: Channel 7 Source: Supplied

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...cing-submissions/story-fni0cx12-1226818310726

Jodie Speers ‏@jodiespeers 2m

Gittany's relatives are laughing/s******ing at some of the new witness' evidence. Shaking their heads. #gittany

That word is s******ing - don't know why it was edited out. Did it again. Oh Well - s n i g g e r i n g

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne