GUILTY Australia - Lisa Harnum, 30, killed in 15-storey fall, Sydney, 30 July 2011 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Emma Partridge ‏@em_partridge 3m

And we are back.... Justice McCallum has returned and #Gittany sentencing hearing is again underway after lunch

Lighter-for-the-loser_zps2cdc3793.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

......... soooooo funny, Makara!

Amy Dale ‏@amydale_tele 3m

#gittany subs now likely to continue tomorrow. His barrister says they intend to call "several" witnesses

Emma Partridge ‏@em_partridge 3m

#Gittany hearing will not finish today. Defence has told court they will call upon several witnesses.

#gittany subs now likely to continue tomorrow. His barrister says they intend to call "several" witnesses

Darn it .... I can't ignore this big pile of work in front of me again tomorrow!!!

:lol:

I am pleasantly surprised by the correct spelling and grammar in these placards.

Jodie Speers ‏@jodiespeers 3m

Judge tells Gittany's barrister he doesn't need to KEEP putting it to the new witness that her evidence is a 'complete fabrication'

#gittany Barrister: How can you be sure she wasn't talking about another boyfriend? Witness: Not unless she had two boyfriends called Simon.

Recaps being tweeted:

Leonie Ryan ‏@LeonieFRyan 2m

Several def. witnesses will take to stand at sentence hearing for #Gittany. Court hears he threatened to kill her & make look like suicide.

I once asked a camera journalist outside the Surpreme court just who was who , which were the crims and relatives and which were the gen public and he said, 'look at the shoes, they try to look normal but at the last minute it all goes to *advertiser censored* '... just taking a gig at the Gittany gruesomes and there you have it...

Leonie Ryan ‏@LeonieFRyan 3m

Witness tells court nothing to gain from giving evidence today. 'I have had to give up work and come here with our children.'#gittany

Emma Partridge ‏@em_partridge 2m

#Gittany to take the stand again

Each of them has a $2,000 handbag! Go figure?
Well at least the handbags don't look fake......

Jodie Speers ‏@jodiespeers 2m

Simon Gittany is to give evidence at his sentence hearing @7NewsSydney

Amy Dale ‏@amydale_tele 2m

#Gittany, who took the stand at trial, will now give evidence during the sentencing. It will about his conditions in custody at Silverwater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne