GUILTY Australia - Lisa Harnum, 30, killed in 15-storey fall, Sydney, 30 July 2011 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leonie Ryan ‏@LeonieFRyan 3m

#Gittany will return to the stand at his own sentencing hearing. Lawyers look to suppress treatment he's received behind bars @NewsTalk2UE

Jessica Dietrich ‏@jessdietrich7 2m

Simon #Gittany will give evidence at his sentencing about his conditions while being held in custody at Silverwater prison

Amy Dale ‏@amydale_tele 2m

Simon #Gittany takes the stand. This should be interesting...

Leonie Ryan ‏@LeonieFRyan 2m

#gittany has now taken to the stand. @NewsTalk2UE

Matthew Snelson ‏@mattsnelson9 3m

Gittany out of the dock and into the stand now. #gittany

Emma Partridge ‏@em_partridge 3m

Simon Gittany has taken the stand at his own sentencing hearing.

Simon #Gittany will give evidence at his sentencing about his conditions while being held in custody at Silverwater

What? Is he gonna have a whinge about his conditions. Good send him off the Goulbourn!

Why take the stand when you've already been labeled a liar - not a good move.

Jodie Speers ‏@jodiespeers 3m

Gittany looks less cool and calm in the witness box this time around... more like a broken man

Jodie Speers ‏@jodiespeers 3m

Gittany looks less cool and calm in the witness box this time around... more like a broken man

Emma Partridge ‏@em_partridge 2m

Gittany looks tired and has lost weight and hair since he took the stand at his murder trial last year.

Amy Dale ‏@amydale_tele 3m

#Gittany says there were no cameras installed in the Pitt St apartment where he first lived with Lisa. Nor did he have a "tracker" on her

Has this been tweeted? It HAS to be! If you don't have twitter let me know and I'll gladly tweet it :) pure gold!!!

Go for it Humdinger. As long as you share the royalties with me. :floorlaugh:

Emma Partridge ‏@em_partridge 2m

#Gittany denies he ever threatened to kill Lisa Harnum

Leonie Ryan ‏@LeonieFRyan 3m

#gittany denies he said that he would kill Lisa if she ever left him and make it look like a suicide. @NewsTalk2UE

Gittany denies claims by the new witness- Lisa's friend- that he threatened to kill Lisa and make it look like suicide. #gittany

Jessica Dietrich ‏@jessdietrich7 3m

#Gittany denies making any death threats, telling her he would kill her and make it look like suicide, tracking devices or cameras

Amy Dale ‏@amydale_tele 3m

#Gittany denies the claims of the new witness. "Did you ever threaten to kill her?" Mr Strickland asked. "No I did not," Gittany replied

#Gittany says he never hinted at poisoning Lisa's food or killing her and making the death appear to be a suicide

#gittany claims Lisa Harnum was still with another man when she moved in with him into his Pitt Street Apartment in 2010

Jessica Dietrich ‏@jessdietrich7 3m

#gittany: "I have no idea where this new evidence is coming from"

odie Speers ‏@jodiespeers 3m

Gittany denies threatening to kill Lisa. Says 'I have no idea where this new evidence is coming from'

According to Gittany- Lisa and her mother Joan thought the early stages of their relationship was 'good' #gittany

odie Speers ‏@jodiespeers 3m

Gittany denies threatening to kill Lisa. Says 'I have no idea where this new evidence is coming from'

Gittany: "It is a tough thing to deal with. I am charged with a crime I did not commit. It is a cross almost unbearable to bear."

According to Gittany- Lisa and her mother Joan thought the early stages of their relationship was 'good' #gittany

Gittany talking about the media exposure of his case. "I've got to deal with a lot of things" #gittany

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc