GUILTY Australia - Lisa Harnum, 30, killed in 15-storey fall, Sydney, 30 July 2011 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
essica Dietrich ‏@jessdietrich7 3m

#Gittany says he's aware his new girlfriend Rachelle Louise is appearing on @sundaynighton7 this Sunday and has not discouraged her

News Talk 2UE 954‏@NewsTalk2UE·2 mins

RT @LeonieFRyan: #Gittany to Lisa's mum & brother: 'I want them to know. Your daughter & sister, didn't die as a result of murder.'

he was raised to bite copper's ears off??? oh,, that's ok then

Jessica Dietrich‏@jessdietrich

#Gittany says he's aware his new girlfriend Rachelle Louise is appearing on @sundaynighton7 this Sunday and has not discouraged her

Leonie Ryan ‏@LeonieFRyan 5m

Crown to #Gittany, are you aware of posters brought to court today. 'do you know this encourages media attention.' @NewsTalk2UE

Amy Dale ‏@amydale_tele 6m
#Gittany said family suffered from media attention. Crown asks him "are you aware your girlfriend is appearing this Sunday on national TV?"

News Talk 2UE 954‏@NewsTalk2UE

RT @LeonieFRyan: Crown to #Gittany, are you aware of posters brought to court today. 'do you know this encourages media attention. 


Matthew Snelson‏@mattsnelson

The screenplay was Rachelle Louise's idea. #gittany


Amy Dale‏@amydale_tele

#Gittany said family suffered from media attention. Crown asks him "are you aware your girlfriend is appearing this Sunday on national TV?"

Leonie Ryan ‏@LeonieFRyan 7m

#gittany answers 'I do know about the posters. I want the world to know the truth.' @NewsTalk2UE

Complains about media attention BUT wants the world to know the truth ????

Matthew Snelson ‏@mattsnelson9 16m

Prosecutor Mark Tedeschi has Gittany struggling to explain that point. Claims 'the horse has already bolted' in regard to negative media.

Jessica Dietrich ‏@jessdietrich7 15m

Crown prosecutor accuses #gittany and his new girlfriend Rachelle Louise of 'courting the media' during the trial

Jessica Dietrich ‏@jessdietrich7 16m

#Gittany: "I realise Rachelle Louise's interview with @sundaynighton7 will gain further media attention"

Matthew Snelson ‏@mattsnelson9 15m

Now Tedeschi is asking about the protest placards. He thinks Rachelle Louise organised that too. She has clearly been busy #gittany

Amy Dale ‏@amydale_tele 3m

Crown says the new #gittany witness evidence "makes the offence much more serious" as it shows "protracted contemplation" of murdering Lisa

Matthew Snelson ‏@mattsnelson9 15m

Now Tedeschi is asking about the protest placards. He thinks Rachelle Louise organised that too. She has clearly been busy #gittany

:deadhorse:
:gavel:
:needdrink:

Jodie Speers ‏@jodiespeers 6m

Discssn about admissibility of new evidence. Crown: 'this is a man who has contempltd for a v extensive period of time...killing his girlf'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne