GUILTY Australia - Lisa Harnum, 30, killed in 15-storey fall, Sydney, 30 July 2011 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy Dale ‏@amydale_tele 3m

Crown: #Gittany had "frequently threatened Lisa Harnum with death if she ever left him." Says his crime was painted to appear like suicide

essica Dietrich ‏@jessdietrich7 3m

New witness has taken the stand in #gittany sentencing

Amy Dale ‏@amydale_tele 2m

Crown say Gittany's side have statements painting him as a "gentle, kind, considerate, softly spoken & loving man" but evidence contradicts

.:floorlaugh:

Did SG's family hire the lawyers with the cheapest price? I hope this helps his case for being put away for an extra decade.

The new #Gittany witness is in the stand. Name is written on a piece of paper while argument is had on whether identity is suppressed

This must be big news:

news.com.au ‏@newscomauHQ 2m

Rachelle Louise has left the courtroom, suspected of taking a cigarette break #Gittany

Bit tough to sit in the courtroom for the whole time to see and support your boyfriend, I guess.

Better to be in front of the media with your placards and ciggies.

Crown: #Gittany had "frequently threatened Lisa Harnum with death if she ever left him." Says his crime was painted to appear like suicide

IMHO, just like Gordon Wood?

Bit tough to sit in the courtroom for the whole time to see and support your boyfriend, I guess.

Better to be in front of the media with your placards and ciggies.

Look at me
LIGHTER
LIGHTER
GIMME A LIGHTER

:cupcake::ufo:

BEAM ME UP SCOTTY

my Dale ‏@amydale_tele 6s

"I thought there was an ample amount of ppl who knew what happened so I thought there was enough evidence without me"- new #gittany witness

Emma Partridge ‏@em_partridge 8s

Fresh witness tells supreme court she didn't come forward during the Gittany trial because she thought there would be "ample evidence"

my dale ‏@amydale_tele 6s

"i thought there was an ample amount of ppl who knew what happened so i thought there was enough evidence without me"- new #gittany witness

emma partridge ‏@em_partridge 8s

fresh witness tells supreme court she didn't come forward during the gittany trial because she thought there would be "ample evidence"

or was in fear for her life

Gil Taylor ‏@873gt 5m

Fresh witness , a friend of victim says she didn't want to come forward as " some people wouldent like it " also wary of Gittany friends.

Jessica Dietrich ‏@jessdietrich7 3m

New witness in #gittany sentencing says she didn't come forward earlier because she thought there would be enough evidence against him

The new witness is a woman who met Lisa at the hairdressing and beauty college they both worked at in Sydney. Says they became "quite close"

Jessica Dietrich ‏@jessdietrich7 2m

New witness was a student at Aus Hair and Beauty College where Lisa Harnum was a secretary and they formed a friendship #gittany

The witness confided in Lisa that she had left an abusive relationship. Says Lisa asked her "why" and "how" she left

He didn't start out at 40 savaging women...he's been doing it all his life.

New witness says Lisa Harnum told her "he watches me, reads my text messages, has cameras.. I thought she was exaggerating" #gittany

Emma Partridge ‏@em_partridge 3m

Lisa Harnum's former friend from beauty college said Lisa felt as though she was watched all the time #gittany

Witness said she soon realised the reason for Lisa's persistent questions about leaving. Lisa told her "Simon...has cameras everywhere"

Leonie Ryan ‏@LeonieFRyan 2m

New witness at Gittany hearing. A friend of Lisa Harnum. Lisa told her 'SImon watches me all the time. He knows what I'm always doing'

Lisa told witness that if she left Simon "he'd kill me." Told her that he'd threatened her and he would find her #gittany

Witness says Lisa Harnum told her she couldn't leave Simon #gittany because he'd kill her and would make it look like suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx