GUILTY Australia - Lisa Harnum, 30, killed in 15-storey fall, Sydney, 30 July 2011 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodie Speers ‏@jodiespeers 3m

Just came back into court to Rachelle Louise crying as she gives evidence. Says he is never controlling in their 'amazing' relshp

Jessica Dietrich ‏@jessdietrich7 2m

Rachelle Louise: "I will standby Simon until justice prevails" #Gittany

Jodie Speers ‏@jodiespeers 2m

Rachelle Louise clarifies - the movie she is writing is about her life, not about the trial

Why, nobody wants to see that.

Leonie Ryan ‏@LeonieFRyan 3m

Rachelle Louise 'the whole world thinks I'm in a relationship with a person who's unpleasant.' #Gittany @NewsTalk2UE

I am so having trouble not laughing at her as I post :)

Rachelle Louise describes her boyfriend as 'the most amazing person ever'. Prosecutor now asking her about her past run ins w the law

Leonie Ryan ‏@LeonieFRyan 3m

Rachelle Louise 'the whole world thinks I'm in a relationship with a person who's unpleasant.' #Gittany @NewsTalk2UE

I don't think unpleasant is the word :facepalm:

the next time Rache will be in the public eye is when she is bruised and battered to a faretheewell after being 'consoled' by 'this nice bloke' she met inside Silverwater.

yu cant keep a straight face and do this stuff, sleepinginOz..its too too much

Jodie Speers ‏@jodiespeers 2m

Defence barrister objects to detailing of Rachelle Louise's brushes w the law (including being intoxicated, ejected from clubs etc)

Rachel, you're dismissed now. Go have a smoke. Justice has prevailed and Simon Gittany is about to be sentenced for a very long time.

I'm still amazed she's last this long. Today has been full of surprises!

Jessica Dietrich ‏@jessdietrich7 3m

Rachelle Louise and her father have put $170K into #Gittany case

Matthew Snelson ‏@mattsnelson9 4m

Rachelle Louise and her father has paid $170K to Gittany's legal fees #gittany

Amy Dale ‏@amydale_tele 4m

Rachelle Louise says the money she is paid by Sunday Night is going towards people who have helped the #gittany case.

odie Speers ‏@jodiespeers 3m

Gittany denies threatening to kill Lisa. Says 'I have no idea where this new evidence is coming from'

Amy Dale ‏@amydale_tele 2m

Gittany: "It is a tough thing to deal with. I am charged with a crime I did not commit. It is a cross almost unbearable to bear."

Matthew Snelson ‏@mattsnelson9 3m

According to Gittany- Lisa and her mother Joan thought the early stages of their relationship was 'good' #gittany

Matthew Snelson ‏@mattsnelson9 3m

Gittany talking about the media exposure of his case. "I've got to deal with a lot of things" #gittany

BBM... :violin:

Jessica Dietrich ‏@jessdietrich7 3m

Rachelle Louise: "I did the @sundaynighton7 interview because we need to get out the truth and pay back those who donated money" #gittany

Rachelle Louise says she has done @sundaynighton7 interview (to air this Sun) to get the truth out. Says media has been biased

Rachelle Louise gives Crown Tedeschi a death stare as she leaves the witness box #gittany

hahahahahah

Matthew Snelson ‏@mattsnelson9 4m

Rachelle Louise and her father has paid $170K to Gittany's legal fees #gittany

Assuming she smokes a packet of cigarette's per day (at $20/pack), that's 23 years' worth of smokes! I don't think he'll be out before she finishes them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne