GUILTY Australia - Lisa Harnum, 30, killed in 15-storey fall, Sydney, 30 July 2011 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy Dale ‏@amydale_tele 4m

Rachelle Louise says the money she is paid by Sunday Night is going towards people who have helped the #gittany case.

And are those people named... by any chance... Rachel Louise... Rachel Louise... oh... and Rachel Louise?

Just wondering... :dunno:

Jessica Dietrich ‏@jessdietrich7 2m

Rachelle Louise gives Crown Tedeschi a death stare as she leaves the witness box #gittany

hahahahahah

Something like this...? :crosseyed:

:floorlaugh:

Folks I get you all but please keep any derogatory comments towards RL down. She's not the one on trial here.

I saw that one Strangeworld. It's priceless isn't it? :floorlaugh: I do have some things in mind to shove into that mouth :censored: but I think her big foot hanging out of it would look good. She didn't get that mouth from sucking icy poles!

BBM

:hills:

Rachael Sullivan‏@RSullivan

Despite saying he fully supports his girlfriend writing a SCREENPLAY on his case... SIMON GITTANY complains of the media attention. #Gittany

I've been following the case in depth and believe Gittany is guilty as sin, and RL is incredibly naive...

<modsnip>

edit: on the plus side... a big thank you to those who have been updating us with all the latest details. Greatly appreciated :)

I've been following the case in depth and believe Gittany is guilty as sin, and RL is incredibly naive...

<modsnip>.

We are all here because we care for justice for Lisa. A lot of us have been on WS for years and laughed and cried together.
A little light hearted relief is a good thing.
My stomach is still hurting from laughing, if that's helpful.
We are all here because we care.
Welcome.

http://www.news.com.au/national/sim...r-of-lisa-harnum/story-fncynjr2-1226818367173

Simon Gittany sentence hearing over murder of Lisa Harnum
15 MINUTES AGO FEBRUARY 05, 2014 5:20PM

SIMON Gittany's new girlfriend Rachelle Louise has taken the stand at his sentence hearing to declare the killer is "the best boyfriend I have ever had".
Through tears, the 24-year-old goes on to describe the man, who murdered his previous girlfriend, as "romantic" and "so caring". She said she "will stand by him until justice is served", the Daily Telegraph reported.
The strange declaration occurred during the sentence hearing for Gittany at the Supreme Court in Darlinghurst, Sydney...

Have just gone into foxtell to tape the show on sunday night. I hope it is the same show in Melbourne as in Sydney. thanks to all the great posters who make you feel like you are actually there watching it unfold.

I've got the day off tomorrow, so I'm happy to help out with the tweet feeds if needed.

Makara - your picture gave me the best belly laugh

I've got the day off tomorrow, so I'm happy to help out with the tweet feeds if needed.

Makara - your picture gave me the best belly laugh

YES PLEASE ICU
You are a legend.
I wouldn't have a clue how.
:please:

With many thanks to all members, especially sleepinoz, who helped out with the tweets today! Much appreciated :)

223x250_FTD_N20-4308.jpg

:floorlaugh:
That should be a regular gif in the websleuth collection of smilies.
Nice one! Now I feel like some popcorn :floorlaugh:

For Figtree...to share while we wait for tomorrow's sentencing ;)

1z557h3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member