GUILTY Australia - Lisa Harnum, 30, killed in 15-story fall, Sydney, 30 July 2011 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She's probably watching this thread and saw that we'd been wondering where she was, so she popped her little head up to give us something to talk about ;) bahahahaha

Just my opinion...

I don't put anything past this woman...
I think she's watching how the Crown works - Mark Tedeschi in particular
Stalking... and fishing ...
I wonder if she will be spotted again during this trial.
She's up to no good me thinks - for her part in SG's Appeal.

:twocents:

What in the hell is she there for? What's the connection or similarity?
stalking?? Whoa if that's the case she could get a restraining order on her by Tedeschi.

She could be trying to intimidate Mark Tedeschi or study his technique for her future parole attempts.
She's only got to wait another 4 1/2 years now.

What in the hell is she there for? What's the connection or similarity?
stalking?? Whoa if that's the case she could get a restraining order on her by Tedeschi.

She could be trying to intimidate Mark Tedeschi or study his technique for her future parole attempts.
She's only got to wait another 4 1/2 years now.

If she is picking Mark Tedeschi to intimidate - she is well out of her league.

The Lim case has one similarity I think she has her eye on - the non-guilty plea from the accused and the way the evidence is/will be presented, and the Barrister for the accused Grahan Turnbull SC - who got Gordon Wood his appeal, with Mark Tedeschi as the Prosecutor on that case.

What really surprises me is that she is allowed into this trial.
She is on the record as a known person who is a disruption in Court proceedings. She should be asked what she is doing there.

ETA - additional references

RL might be there to see how Graham Turnbull SC defends the accused...

THE DEFENCE
Graham Turnbull, SC, is considered one of NSW’s top criminal barristers. Appointed senior counsel in 2007, he represented Damien, Gerard, Paul and Edward Obeid jnr at ICAC in 2013. He successfully defended Rebels bikie Ricky Anthony Ciano over a Kings Cross nightclub shooting and British multimillionaire Gregory Charles Cox on charges of sexually assaulting a young woman on Bondi Beach.
His junior counsel is Lester Fernandez.
Read more:

- the Barrister that has been reported as saying:
Re: *as in Gordon Wood (who was seen walking past the Court during the Gittanys trial)

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/latest-news/compelling-case-xies-a-killer-court-told/story-fn3dxiwe-1226530391618]The Australian News
Lin murders case exactly like *Wood: court
stinging attack on the crown case against Lian Bin 'Robert' Xie on Wednesday, defence barrister Graham Turnbull, SC, likened it to the case against Gordon Wood, who was acquitted of his girlfriend's murder after spending three years in prison.

"Wood established that cases of this kind, conducted in this way, marked with speculation ... lead to acquittals," Mr Turnbull told the committal hearing in Central Local Court on Wednesday.
"This is exactly the same."

Mr Turnbull described elements of the crown case, run by Mark Tedeschi, QC, who also ran the Wood case, as "fanciful", "dubious", "ludicrous", "irrelevant", "spectacular" and "desperate".
"This entire case, absent the DNA, is one in which there's a series of speculative propositions put up to explain how it is this man in the dock is the killer," Mr Turnbull said.[/B]

So this is a case where Turnbull v's Tedeschi - again.

(*my addition)
So RL is shopping around to pick someone to help with the appeal maybe... or has she already chosen Turnbull to help her out?

Is she looking as to how to pick apart the Gittany case.
Wonder if she has been speaking to Gordon Wood.

I think the difference is between some of the other cases mentioned and the one she is at now is - Gittany was seen throwing Lisa Harnum off the balcony.

If she is picking Mark Tedeschi to intimidate - she is well out of her league.

The Lim case has one similarity I think she has her eye on - the non-guilty plea from the accused and the way the evidence is/will be presented, and the Barrister for the accused Grahan Turnbull SC - who got Gordon Wood his appeal, with Mark Tedeschi as the Prosecutor on that case.

What really surprises me is that she is allowed into this trial.
She is on the record as a known person who is a disruption in Court proceedings. She should be asked what she is doing there.

ETA - additional references

RL might be there to see how Graham Turnbull SC defends the accused...

- the Barrister that has been reported as saying:
Re: *as in Gordon Wood (who was seen walking past the Court during the Gittanys trial)

So this is a case where Turnbull v's Tedeschi - again.

(*my addition)
So RL is shopping around to pick someone to help with the appeal maybe... or has she already chosen Turnbull to help her out?

Is she looking as to how to pick apart the Gittany case.
Wonder if she has been speaking to Gordon Wood.

I think the difference is between some of the other cases mentioned and the one she is at now is - Gittany was seen throwing Lisa Harnum off the balcony.

I can't understand how brainwashed RL is by Gittany! :banghead: IMO, even if he confessed he did it to her face, she would still try to justify it. Utter madness. jmo

I came across this article while sleuthing another case. It crossed my mind that RL could be going after Tedeschi to be able to get SG's case re-opened. - Just a thought

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/state-prosecutors-reasoning-in-wood-trial-dangerous-20120224-1ttq9.html

State prosecutor's reasoning in Wood trial 'dangerous'

THE state's top prosecutor, Mark Tedeschi, QC, has been strongly criticised for his conduct of the Gordon Wood trial, with the most senior of the appeal judges saying some of his reasoning was ''dangerous'' and ''entirely without foundation''.

Justice Peter McClellan found the trial miscarried because of Mr Tedeschi's closing address, in particular, his ''50 questions''.

Could this be what's happening where you are?

Sorry for the tardy reply. And.. nope, they're probably locals, we live in a highly multicultural suburb where it's clear many men have not embraced the attitude to women that's expected from men in this country. Happens a LOT apparently, to the young local girls who don't cover their hair or faces when they go out. I really had no idea until it started happening to my child, they mustn't do it to older women, or maybe I just look too ornery for them to try it, heh.

Next one harasses MY girl, I'm slapping the so and so with every charge I can get on him. Fig tree's right (thanks, Figgy, btw) - it's a good way to let men like that know their attitude is NOT acceptable.

It's bad enough that narcissistic psychos happen spontaneously (I know a couple from truly nice homes, bewildered parents..), but add that to an environment where 'women are second-class' or 'women are property' is an acceptable attitude, and the results are bound to be horrific.

Rachelle Louise, all I can do is facepalm. Does she NOT get how lucky she is?

I hope this is the right thread - I got lost on the way here...
Book coming out on Lisa's murder...

Amy Dale @amydale_tele
Chief Court Reporter for Sydney's @dailytelegraph.
Author of The Fall: How Simon Gittany killed Lisa Harnum (out Sept 1) Got a story? amy.dale@news.com.au
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au

When I saw someone had posted on this thread I thought Rachelle Louise must have completed her legal studies. Lol

All so quiet. I wonder if she will make more money from interviews on her take of the new book coming out. JMOO

When I saw someone had posted on this thread I thought Rachelle Louise must have completed her legal studies. Lol

All so quiet. I wonder if she will make more money from interviews on her take of the new book coming out. JMOO

I'm surprised someone else got a book out before she did!

I'm surprised someone else got a book out before she did!

LOL I thought OMG it's RL again! I'm surprised it's not, maybe she's be fuming someone got in first.
Do you think she's been involved with the writing of the book?

Do you think she's been involved with the writing of the book?

There's a snarky remark about RL just waiting to happen there.

I'm glad that the first book out is by a journalist, even if from the Terrorgraph, and not a propaganda piece like RL's website.

“My officers can’t do much a week later,’’ he says. “We need neighbours to ring immediately when they hear violence, screaming, furniture thrown or distressed voices that suggest violence.’’

He says too few people make the call. They don’t want to upset the street. They think it’s a private thing.

PROTECTION: Database will track perpetrators’ domestic violence history

“It’s not. Please, if you hear a woman or her children crying or screaming, ring us. When we turn up in the middle of the fight, we can do so much more. I never want to hear another person say, ‘Oh, yeah, I heard a scream in the night but then it stopped, so I went back to sleep’.’’
Here in Queensland, after the murder case of Allison Baden-Clay, it’s hard not to be chilled by those words.
Men are committing the vast percentage of family violence. Of course, a small number of men are victims, too, but almost one woman is killed every week by a current or former partner in Australia. Girlfriends are being thrown off high-rise balconies, as was the case in the Simon Gittany trial. Wives are murdered, often in front of their children. Or with them.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ence-is-never-ok/story-fnihsr9v-1227025876279

Another murder recently on the Gold Coast. Man threw girl he met in dating site off 14th floor balcony. He is weird. Documents all his triumps. Its scary stuff.

Sent from my ZTE T81 using Tapatalk

You know what we need......

.....THE RISE THE NEIGHBOUR HOOD STICKY NOSES WITH GOOD INTENTIONS....

We are better off raising false alarms is what the police are saying.

(meant to be attached to #653)

Rachelle Louise hard at work arguing Gittany's innocence

Rachelle Louise's obsession with proving her killer boyfriend Simon Gittany's innocence has seen her type nearly 10,000 words on the infamous murder case since he was jailed last November.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...rguing-gittanys-innocence#qSUQc35oxVWU1607.99

OK lets see :thinking:
scribble, scribble scribble....
10,000 words - and since mid Nov 2013 - until around about now 17th Sept, that's 306 days ...
scribble, scribble, scribble...
that's approx 32.6797 words per day.
:facepalm:

Adding a note in here to remind everyone. If you state something as fact you need to provide a relevant MSM (main stream media) or police report link.

Posts without a relevant link will be removed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasApril87
Back