GUILTY Australia - Lisa Harnum, 30, killed in 15-story fall, Sydney, 30 July 2011 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Where's Rachelle Louise now?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 10
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 14
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/simon-gitt...18-gqw7wd.html

All three judges of the NSW Criminal Court of Appeal dismissed his appeal.
:woohoo:

Justicer has been seen to be done.:clap:

Excellent!! And what's just as good is that miss Renta-Mouth is nowhere to be seen or heard these days.

One from the archives. :floorlaugh:

Stupid b*****.

dKdjoVV.jpg

Excellent!! And what's just as good is that miss Renta-Mouth is nowhere to be seen or heard these days.

One from the archives. :floorlaugh:

Stupid b*****.

dKdjoVV.jpg

A classic Makara moment thankyou!

The 7 network showed an interview with Ms Renta-Mouth who declared it was impossible for Gitany to lift Lisa over the balcony, I sent channel7 that pic of him doing exactly that and Neil Farrow the producer of the show called me and asked where in the hell did I get that. WEBSLEUTHS! They flashed that pic as the b**ch was yapping about it. I still have his number. :D

https://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/213...look-inside-simon-gittanys-secret-life/#page1

The 7 network showed an interview with Ms Renta-Mouth who declared it was impossible for Gitany to lift Lisa over the balcony, I sent channel7 that pic of him doing exactly that and Neil Farrow the producer of the show called me and asked where in the hell did I get that. WEBSLEUTHS! They flashed that pic as the b**ch was yapping about it. I still have his number. :D

https://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/213...look-inside-simon-gittanys-secret-life/#page1

Excellent stuff TGY. :clap: I remember after I 'edited' the pic above and posted it to the Gittany thread, someone grabbed it and posted it on Twitter. It was doing the rounds for a while. :floorlaugh:

BBM. WOW TGY! Well done.:D Websleuths had some excellent pics. Thanks Makara.

Lauren Farrow ‏@lauren_farrow1

For those wanting to learn more about Simon #Gittany who just lost his appeal, the book The Fall by @amydale_tele is the place to start

Lauren Farrow ‏@lauren_farrow1

For those wanting to learn more about Simon #Gittany who just lost his appeal, the book The Fall by @amydale_tele is the place to start

Thanks Fuskier. I've seen it advertised and was tempted to buy it but I really don't think I could go through it all again. The fact that Gittany is in jail where he belongs it all that matters to me. Just seeing photos of him makes my flesh crawl!

Just another crim in the yard: Simon Gittany’s life behind bars

AUGUST 19, 2016 9:51PM

For at least the next 15 years, until December 2031 when Gittany will be 57 years old, the flashy Sydney shoe importer is one more murderer in prison greens.

His life is gone, more recent girlfriend Rachelle Louise is reportedly no longer romantically involved, and all he has to look forward to are visits from his sisters and his ageing parents.

At Parklea Prison in Sydney’s west his family can crowd into the visits room for their precious moments alongside the families of bikies, child molesters, drug dealers — and killers, just like Gittany.
Then for Gittany, there is the inevitable post visits strip search and return to his four by three metre cell which, with the booming prison population, he may be sharing with another inmate.

Sentenced to a minimum of 18 years, Gitrtany has served almost one sixth of that sentence.
The hot-tempered Gittany served the initial part of his sentence on suicide watch in Silverwater Remand Centre, but was later transferred to his jail of sentence, Parklea.

Life in Parklea maximum for Gittany can be both dreary and dangerous, with up to 17 hours in his cell and the remainder in the yard with the some of Parklea’s 800 other inmates.

Gittany wears dark green track pants and matching T-shirt or sweatshirt, a pair of white Dunlop volley sandshoes, and, for visits, a white jumpsuit backzipped to allow as little “contraband” exchange as possible.

Each afternoon he is given a meal, of nutritious but bland chicken, beef or pasta, plus the next day’s breakfast bag of cereal and coffee, 300ml of milk and at least three slices of white bread.

Each morning he is let out of his cell around 8am for exercise, but as a long-term inmate can have the opportunity to work in the prison’s wood or metal work rooms for around $60 a week.

Wherever he goes in the prison, Gittany will be under video camera surveillance.

At any time in the pod where he is living, his cell may be opened in the middle of the night, when he will be ordered to stand outside it while prison officers and dogs search for drugs, mobile phones, or even just SIM cards.
Each day, every day, Gittany be will given sandwiches at lunchtime and locked back in his cell while he eats them.
Sandwich selections include chicken, lettuce and mayonnaise, falafel and salad, roast beef and mustard, turkey, lettuce and cranberry and ham and salad.

The prison menu has remain largely unchanged for years. Measured for its precisely nutritious value, but largely tasteless food, it may remain the same for Gittany’s next 15 years of monotonous routine in Parklea.

Read full article here.

BBM: Now that's Karma.

Worth every minute to read. Thank you for posting this. :justice:
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kimi_SFC; Justice Lucy McCallum is brilliant. I admire her judgement. It's so reassuring that she has 'distilled' the essence of this case.:clap:

THE designer suits, luxury apartments and beautiful, adoring women are just a memory now for Simon Gittany, the one-time corporate high flyer who is now just another inmate in the squalid yards of Parklea prison.
The loss of his court appeal on Friday against conviction for murdering then-girlfriend Lisa Harnum means Gittany has no hope of return to his former life.
For at least the next 15 years, until December 2031 when Gittany will be 57 years old, the flashy Sydney shoe importer is one more murderer in prison greens.
His life is gone, more recent girlfriend Rachelle Louise is reportedly no longer romantically involved, and all he has to look forward to are visits from his sisters and his ageing parents.
At Parklea Prison in Sydney’s west his family can crowd into the visits room for their precious moments alongside the families of bikies, child molesters, drug dealers — and killers, just like Gittany.
Then for Gittany, there is the inevitable post visits strip search and return to his four by three metre cell which, with the booming prison population, he may be sharing with another inmate.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...s/news-story/e76dc539ea317bd67db47670f30eb14a

But Gittany was a controller, and his desire to prescribe every part of Ms Harnum’s life had driven her to want to end their romance.
Psychologists call it the “danger time”, when women in relationships with obsessive, controlling men are at the greatest risk, and Lisa Harnum ticked every box.

Gittany’s cell in Parklea can be ripped apart at any time to search for contraband.
As Gittany’s murder trial heard, Gittany told his fiancee what to wear, who to see and where to go.
He told the former ballerina not to gaze in the direction of other men, not to see her friends when she was overseas, to refrain from wearing high heels, revealing clothing, or wearing her hair out and not to confess her sins to a priest. He also monitored her text messages through a computer program.
And so when he discovered she planned to return home to Canada, Gittany grabbed her and, in an action caught on CCTV, held his hand over her mouth.
Then he threw her to her death on the pavement below, and was charged with murder.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...s/news-story/e76dc539ea317bd67db47670f30eb14a

A little update :)

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/3265208...-prison-maid-earning-less-than-18-week/#page1

[h=1]High-flying businessman murderer Simon Gittany gets new job as prison maid scrubbing toilets[/h]Balcony murderer Simon Gittany once lived in a $1,000-a-week luxury apartment in Sydney but is now a prison maid cleaning toilets and shower blocks and earning less than $18 per week.

Lisa Harnum's killer, who was once a high-flying businessman, is now sleeping in a four by three-metre cell in Lithgow prison's protective wing.
Gittany has recently taken on a role as the prison's "basic sweeper" and earning $17.76 in a 30-hour week, a New South Wales Correctives Services spokesperson confirmed to Yahoo!7.

Poor boy...................not. :laughing:

http://www.cessnockadvertiser.com.a...le-louise-turns-up-at-gordon-wood-case/?cs=12

[h=1]Simon Gittany's ex-girlfriend Rachelle Louise turns up at Gordon Wood case[/h]Gordon Wood was on his way to the dentist in 2013 when he inadvertently walked past a media pack outside the trial of balcony murderer Simon Gittany???.
On Tuesday, Gittany's former girlfriend Rachelle Louise turned up to Wood's malicious prosecution case against NSW, and sat in the back row of the public gallery, among court watchers and students.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kfran
Back