Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
8th of January, the day she disappeared
If LD was dead on the 8th of January and
LD didn't drink ,she's not a social drinker.
So work it out?
Maybe visit the teachers.pet, one of those episodes about the Hitman.... and PD babysitter said something interesting about driving to the place with PD CD and the two babysitters?
Can't listen to The Teachers Pet now without paying a subscription :( I don't recall this information with the two babysitters. Can anyone enlighten me.... pretty please?

Websleuths are famous, try and work it out
1 Friday night?
2 Lynette Dawson didn't drink
3 Colombo movie Murder by the book
Is this what you are referring to?

Let's say the driver.... didn't treat her well that night, that's why I remembered
I'm not surprised you remember the event, just that you can fix the date. I accept that you may have good reasons for knowing the date and that I'm not entitled to ask those reasons.

Can I get clear on what you eyewitnessed please? You saw Lyn, you saw her at a public drinking venue, she told you who she was, you also saw her with another person whom you take to be her driver, and this was definitely on the night of her disappearance. Have I got that right so far?

I'm not surprised you remember the event, just that you can fix the date. I accept that you may have good reasons for knowing the date and that I'm not entitled to ask those reasons.

Can I get clear on what you eyewitnessed please? You saw Lyn, you saw her at a public drinking venue, she told you who she was, you also saw her with another person whom you take to be her driver, and this was definitely on the night of her disappearance. Have I got that right so far?
Yes ....8th of January is my birthday... so I know that it was that date that month and that year 1982.... she was sober as a judge when I spoke to her that night

Yes ....8th of January is my birthday... so I know that it was that date that month and that year 1982.... she was sober as a judge when I spoke to her that night
Great, thank you. What time do you think it was when you met Lyn? I've got a notion of it being evening, so somewhere between 6pm and 3am maybe, and I'd like to tighten that up if we could.

Great, thank you. What time do you think it was when you met Lyn? I've got a notion of it being evening, so somewhere between 6pm and 3am maybe, and I'd like to tighten that up if we could.
You can't be in the same place at the same time? She didn't drink, look for the Chris Dawson lies on Friday night

Sorry you can't be in two different locations at the same time
But as I understand it she did speak to her mother on the phone, that wasn't just a CD lie. Furthermore it was her mother, not Lyn or CD who placed the call, and because it was 1982 I'm going to assume unless told otherwise that it was a call to a landline, so it was definitely received at Lyn's home. I don't know what time the call was; perhaps between 7 and 10; presumably after dinner and not so late that it would be unsociable for her mother to be calling and expect to talk to her. Or do you think that's wrong and it was actually Lyn who made the call to her mother from the venue and pretended to be at home and drunk? Or do you think it wasn't Lyn who spoke to her mother? Or did you see her so late that she could have been in both places that night, though obviously not at the same time?

I've consulted Wikipedia on the Columbo plot, and there it was the victim who placed a call to his wife and (at the instigation of the killer) misled her on his, the victim's, whereabouts. Columbo (season 1) - Wikipedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob84999381