GUILTY Australia - Lynette Dawson, 34, Sydney, Jan 1982 *Arrest* #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The article says that at Macquarie Correctional Centre, the prisoners sleep in 25 person dormitories instead of cells, and they have access to 'progressive inmate programs' such as gardening, mural painting, international computer chess tournaments.

Sounds a bit easier than Silverwater.
I would have thought it would be more dangerous in a dormitory with 24 others.

“We all, unfortunately, have to live with the choices we make. I OWN my poor choices, and you never need to remind me of them.” - Chris Dawson to Shanelle

He now has the rest of his life to truly live with his poor "choices". What a horrible specimen of a homosapien.

“We all, unfortunately, have to live with the choices we make. I OWN my poor choices, and you never need to remind me of them.” - Chris Dawson to Shanelle

He now has the rest of his life to truly live with his poor "choices". What a horrible specimen of a homosapien.
Interestingly...there was no denial in that statement.

Shonelle your mum would be very proud of you and your strength, beauty and integrity shines bright, you have your mother's essence in spades xx

What a liar! For 40 yrs he did not own his poor choices. He denied them. Still denies them.

Watched the 60 Minutes show last night. Impossible not feel for Shanelle. Her father Chris Dawson, in one foul, despicable, selfish act destroyed so many lives, including hers, and to top it off the rest of the Dawson family and her own sister alienated her.

The true colours of the evil Dawson family are being exposed more and more. Words fail me.

So glad to see Shanelle has a daughter and that her uncle and aunty have now reacquainted with her. Hopefully the future will be better than the past.

What a liar! For 40 yrs he did not own his poor choices. He denied them. Still denies them.
The only decision he now owns is the fact he had an affair with a 17 year old. He is appealing the murder charge and I assume he will plead not guilty to the Carnal Knowledge charge. Definitely no owning of his decisions.

The only decision he now owns is the fact he had an affair with a 17 year old. He is appealing the murder charge and I assume he will plead not guilty to the Carnal Knowledge charge. Definitely no owning of his decisions.
Just think before the trial his lawyer said he was a good character... because he has no criminal charges ...in the eyes of the law no criminal charges because he's never been caught doing a crime... hahaha

Good Morning everyone,

Witness 28 has been verified as an insider in this discussion. As a VI, they do not have to provide links to their knowledge or what they state as fact about the case. In all other respect, VIs are held to the same TOS as regular members.

Please be respectful to our VI, and if by chance you disagree with something they have to contribute to the discussion, do not argue with them or challenge them. It is always up to members to determine how much weight they wish to apply to what a VI contributes to the discussion.

Thank you to @Witness 28 and all others who are here to discuss this case.

Hi Witness 28,

Welcome. Just wanted to clarify - my response of Angry face was not disputing your comments.

It was directed to CD thinking he has a good character - especially in relation to his daughters and what he has robbed off them for his own selfish personal wants.

My angry face is that he at least owes in his final chapter to resolve the unanswered questions to his 2 daughters well actually to his 3 children because the last child also has had to endure his selfish acts. MOO

Hi Witness 28,

Welcome. Just wanted to clarify - my response of Angry face was not disputing your comments.

It was directed to CD thinking he has a good character - especially in relation to his daughters and what he has robbed off them for his own selfish personal wants.

My angry face is that he at least owes in his final chapter to resolve the unanswered questions to his 2 daughters well actually to his 3 children because the last child also has had to endure his selfish acts. MOO

Hi Witness 28, In post 939, you said you only met Lyn once on a Friday night. I am curious as to what stage did you know Chris Dawson? School, college, as a fellow teacher, other odd jobs or through sport? If this post is inappropriate, can the moderators please delete? I am uncertain about what questions we are allowed to ask you. Cheers

Hi Witness 28,

Hi Witness 28, In post 939, you said you only met Lyn once on a Friday night. I am curious as to what stage did you know Chris Dawson? School, college, as a fellow teacher, other odd jobs or through sport? If this post is inappropriate, can the moderators please delete? I am uncertain about what questions we are allowed to ask you. Cheers
Hi tweet 57........ out of the blue one night, at footy training for Newtown first and reserve sides in Sydney in 1983. Chris and Paul Dawson asked for me by name and they wanted to speak to me... at training... I didn't know them prior to that day only on football cards that I collected as a kid ,

Hi tweet 57........ out of the blue one night, at footy training for Newtown first and reserve sides in Sydney in 1983. Chris and Paul Dawson asked for me by name and they wanted to speak to me... at training... I didn't know them prior to that day only on football cards that I collected as a kid ,
Thanks Witness 28. As both Dawson’s finished their playing careers in 1977, where they involved in a coaching capacity at the Club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BurgoPI