GUILTY Australia - Lynette Dawson, 34, Sydney, Jan 1982 *Arrest* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Dawson guilty of wife Lynette’s murder as motive revealed​

After a marathon five-hour judgement, a judge has found Chris Dawson had three motives to kill his wife Lynette.

“I am satisfied that distressed, frustrated and ultimately overwhelmed and tortured by her absence up north Mr Dawson resolved to kill his wife,” he said.

I’m in the UK and was watching the ‘live’ stream on a 4+ hour delay. Suddenly the feed stopped and those links now say “video is private”. Have I missed my chance to view the whole thing?

It’s compelling stuff. Judge had just finished trashing the sightings evidence.

I’m in the UK and was watching the ‘live’ stream on a 4+ hour delay. Suddenly the feed stopped and those links now say “video is private”. Have I missed my chance to view the whole thing?

Sadly yes, it was pulled as soon as it finished

I'm in Australia and got behind watching. Chagrined to be cut out well before the end. But there will be the written judgement.

I think it is fair now , to conclude that Paul, and Marylyn and Peter played major roles in this horrific murder, and it's 40 yr cover up, ...
Have recently begun to share the view Chris Dawson, perhaps or probably with assistance, disposed of Lyn's body at the local dump. Both Paul and Chris worked there for a time and knew the layout and the run of the place, and it would have provided the perfect location to ensure Lyn's body would never be found.

If Paul wasn't a part of Lyn's disposal he would have at least been told about it by Chris and as an extension, Peter and Marilyn would have received accounts.

Karma is a b___. Chris got his today. Hope anyone else due a serve, duly receives it.

Wow, what an outcome. RIP Lyn - you're truth has now been told. Your hideous murderer, who cast you aside without a thought for you, or your loving family, and particularly, the little girls whom he deprived of a lifetime's love & support, from a mother that was capable, caring, competent, professional and outstanding - is a tragedy. Hope you and your Mum & Dad are together somewhere over the , and able to finally 'Rest in Peace'

I'm in Australia and got behind watching. Chagrined to be cut out well before the end. But there will be the written judgement.
Yeah I would’ve just stayed up all night if I’d known it was going to be pulled!

Hopefully the written report won’t be redacted (much). Interesting to note the judge using JCs full name in the bit I saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper