ACTIVE SEARCH Australia. Man wanted after pouring hot coffee on baby in park, Brisbane, Queensland. 27th August 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The suspect caught a ride share, so he possibly used phone apps to order the ride and pay for it.

His picture is clear as day.
He will be caught.

jmo

Wouldn't surprise me if the police now know his name, and are just trying to locate him. There likely wouldn't be too many people who wouldn't step up and identify him for harming a baby.

imo

Wouldn't surprise me if the police now know his name, and are just trying to locate him. There likely wouldn't be too many people who wouldn't step up and identify him for harming a baby.

imo
Given the clear videos and the fact he used a ride share, it is inconceivable that they don't know his identity. Is someone assisting him? What penalties are their for aiding a fugitive in Australia? Could he have already be in custody without a public announcement?

much better quality photo of suspect from police at this link
Police release new photos in search for man after hot coffee poured on baby at Brisbane park
132ea045c3ad89c7be42e3e4b4efbdf4
Looks like that cellphone in his hand will place him nicely, squarely at the scene!

IMO
The attack was either personal/revenge on this particular family
Or
Also premeditated,
but a victim random.

a mentally disturbed perp who went prepared to attack whoever caught his eye.

He seems oblivious of city CCTV,
which IMO is very strange in this day and age.

Also allegedly using his phone to find a car/taxi while fleeing.

I think it might be the second option.
(MH issues, premeditated, on the prowl, random opportunistic victim)

He seemed to target this particular park,
some distance from the place he was later running/fleeing to.

But, of course, I could be totally wrong.
Just speculation.

JMO

Last edited:
The suspect caught a ride share, so he possibly used phone apps to order the ride and pay for it.

His picture is clear as day.
He will be caught.

jmo

Wouldn't surprise me if his fingerprints and DNA are all over the thermos, too. Thermoses tend to have smooth shiny exteriors, either metallic or painted, great surface for clean prints.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ashnic86
Back