ACTIVE SEARCH Australia. Man wanted after pouring hot coffee on baby in park, Brisbane, Queensland. 27th August 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Recently I heard of a few cases where homeless people, or soon to be homeless people commited a crime just so they would have a roof over their heads and be fed. :(
The crimes weren't ones where people got physically hurt but were enough for them to be in prison for awhile.

This man doesn't look like he's homeless or sleeping on the street.

And yet!!!

He had clothes bundled near a church ready to change into :oops:

Recently I heard of a few cases where homeless people, or soon to be homeless people commited a crime just so they would have a roof over their heads and be fed. :(
The crimes weren't ones where people got physically hurt but were enough for them to be in prison for awhile.

This man doesn't look like he's homeless or sleeping on the street.
Yeah, nah. Nobody douses a baby in coffee to get three meals and a bed.

Property crimes, sure.

But no one does this who isn't perverse and cruel.

Most rough sleepers are going to be just as horrified about this as anyone. And the ones who aren't are probably just out of touch with reality rather than sadists.

MOO

And yet!!!

He had clothes bundled near a church ready to change into
Seems he wanted to get out of the clothes he was in as quickly as he could.

That doesn't mean he had no home to go to. It just means he had planned his actions to quickly change out of the clothes he was wearing when he poured boiling coffee over that poor baby.

Seems he wanted to get out of the clothes he was in as quickly as he could.

That doesn't mean he had no home to go to. It just means he had planned his actions to quickly change out of the clothes he was wearing when he poured boiling coffee over that poor baby.

Who knows???

I'm not ruling anything out.

Isn't it strange he hasn't been caught yet?
Hmmm...

This does seem very calculated, especially bringing a thermos, so there is a larger volume of scalding hot fluid. I think it's unlikely he would have purchased that much coffee or hot water. Rather, he has access to some place where he can heat water or such to a boiling point to put in the thermos.

I wonder if there have been any acid attacks in the general area? This kind of apparent stranger attack could be a preliminary to acid or caustic attacks.
It just seems so weird and inexplicable that he'd pour scalding liquid on a baby's face. I have to think he is a psycho.

Last edited:
There is a private hospital (Greenslopes) which is a 30 minute walk from the park. It has a mental health unit.

The park is also close to the Pacific Motorway, and just a 20 minute drive to Brisbane Airport.

I don't know where I am going with that info. I guess maybe thinking he could be local and a mental health outpatient. Or he could be from interstate, or out of the country, and headed off to the airport afterwards.

a.jpg
Google maps

Greenslopes Private Hospital - Mental Health Unit

Freak. Sick freak.
It sort of looks like he is wearing something under that blue shirt, maybe different clothing, a protective vest, or for some reason, i cannot help but think of him wearing a 'wet suit' underneath his clothing.
He can really run, wonder what sports he might engage in to keep fit, swimming, jogging, tennis?
He seems aware of the cameras as if he wants them to capture his image, could that be for fame, because he thinks it will be the last photo for family, because he plans to end everything, or because he has a 'foolproof' disguise of some kind, not worried about getting recognized?
all speculation, fwiw, imo.
1725019183763.png
"I don't even know who he is or why this happened," she told the Brisbane Times.
"I'm anxious and worried that he's going to hurt someone else again, or hurt us again."

He seems aware of the cameras as if he wants them to capture his image, could that be for fame, because he thinks it will be the last photo for family, because he plans to end everything, or because he has a 'foolproof' disguise of some kind, not worried about getting recognized?

Maybe he was peed off that a girl he loves is having a baby with another guy. Or his wife left him and took their baby with her. "Look what you made me do".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avah
Back