ACTIVE SEARCH Australia. Man wanted after pouring hot coffee on baby in park, Brisbane, Queensland. 27th August 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The shirt is too big for him. Look at how long the sleeves are. Gathered up the arm with the cuff still being all the way down over his hands. Could be that "changing clothes" just involved taking that shirt off and revealing whatever he was wearing underneath.

Probably why he buttoned it all the way up to the neck, so the CCTV would not reveal the neckline of whatever he was wearing underneath the shirt.

Could be the same with shorts. Knee length cargo shorts taken off to reveal shorter runners/lycra shorts underneath.

Maybe take off the cap and glasses, too. That way he could change his look very quickly.

View attachment 528642

I think you are probably right SouthAussie, he stripped off rather than changed clothing. To lycra shorts and running vest or football shirt, something like that.

This has been the biggest question mark for me. For at least the past five years, every time I’ve used a ride share service the driver and I have both confirmed the other’s display name from the app before I actually enter the car.

If they know enough to say it was specifically a ride share and not an ordinary taxi, they HAVE to have more information than just the (incredibly clear) surveillance footage screenshots, don’t they?

You could probably make up a name. But they do require payment and I'm not sure how you could pay for a rideshare without that being trackable. Do they take prepaid cards, maybe? Or cryptocurrency? I've never heard of a rideshare that takes cryptocurrency but that would also be hard to trace.

You could probably make up a name. But they do require payment and I'm not sure how you could pay for a rideshare without that being trackable. Do they take prepaid cards, maybe? Or cryptocurrency? I've never heard of a rideshare that takes cryptocurrency but that would also be hard to trace.
You have to have an IP address for your wifi account, an online way to pay the ride share and a home address, I believe.

It would be possible, I guess, to somehow fake ALL of the above---but why? Just to pour scalding coffee on a random child in a park? I don't get it. All of the effort to do the above for what?

You have to have an IP address for your wifi account, an online way to pay the ride share and a home address, I believe.

It would be possible, I guess, to somehow fake ALL of the above---but why? Just to pour scalding coffee on a random child in a park? I don't get it. All of the effort to do the above for what?
If someone did go through that trouble, I assume they were probably up to other nefarious activities as well. Or at least, considering nefarious activities in their immediate future.

I think it was a random attack.

Something must have triggered this person.

Maybe the perp came to the park to contemplate something, to think over some problems.
He took a thermos of his favourite coffee, planning to stay longer.

Because, if premeditated,
why was coffee used in the attack?
Why not hot water?
Or, God forbid, some toxic substance?

JMO

If someone did go through that trouble, I assume they were probably up to other nefarious activities as well. Or at least, considering nefarious activities in their immediate future.
Do you think he may have done this act to distract from something else? I can't get that idea out of my head now.

You can create an Uber or Lyft account by connecting your Facebook account. I don't use my real name on social media, and whenever I order an uber, they have my fake name. If you did this and used an Uber gift card purchased with cash or Visa gift card, you could quickly have an anonymous uber ride.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imdoey
Back