ACTIVE SEARCH Australia. Man wanted after pouring hot coffee on baby in park, Brisbane, Queensland. 27th August 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am just not sure if he can be extradited for a criminal charge less than murder, is all. This was an awful crime, but is it extraditable?
In case nobody has answered this yet, according to the wikipedia entry in the post immediately below your own, the criminal charge may not be minor. So I presume no shoplifting, unpaid speeding tickets etc. An awful attack like this causing severe injury - physical and emotional - to the baby and untold anguish to the parents, I don't think it could be termed 'minor' in anybody's book. MOO

Interesting info, lots more at link, may be useful in other cases, posting here because the perp was described as being 'tan, imo, speculation, fwiw.
SKIN TYPEAPPEARANCEREACTION TO SUN EXPOSURE
Type I
  • Very fair; very light ivory skin tone
  • Freckles common
  • Usually blond hair and light-colored eyes
Always burns; never tans
Type II
  • Fair
  • Light white to pale tan skin tone
  • Light eyes and hair
Burns easily; tans minimally
Type III
  • Fair to medium tan skin tone
  • Eye and hair color vary
Burns moderately; tans moderately
Type IV
  • Medium, beige-olive skin tone
  • Moderate pigmentation
  • Usually dark hair and eyes
Burns minimally; tans easily
Type V
  • Medium brown skin tone
  • Heavy pigmentation. Usually dark hair and eyes.
Rarely burns; tans profusely
Type VI
  • Dark brown to black skin tone
  • Heavy pigmentation
  • Dark hair and eyes
Never burns*; tans profusely
Based on: Fitzpatrick T. The validity and practicality of sun-reactive skin types I through VI. Arch Dermatol. 1988;124:869-871.

*Most experts now agree that sunburn does occur in people with very dark skin.''

Last edited:
Interesting info, lots more at link, may be useful in other cases, posting here because the perp was described as being 'tan, imo, speculation, fwiw.

''Fitzpatrick skin pigmentation classification scale​

Skin type is determined by several factors, including genetics, as indicated by skin color and reaction to sun exposure. The scale below classifies skin by complexion and tolerance of sunlight. Many practitioners use it to determine how likely a patient is to get skin cancer.''​

SKIN TYPEAPPEARANCEREACTION TO SUN EXPOSURE
Type I
  • Very fair; very light ivory skin tone
  • Freckles common
  • Usually blond hair and light-colored eyes
Always burns; never tans
Type II
  • Fair
  • Light white to pale tan skin tone
  • Light eyes and hair
Burns easily; tans minimally
Type III
  • Fair to medium tan skin tone
  • Eye and hair color vary
Burns moderately; tans moderately
Type IV
  • Medium, beige-olive skin tone
  • Moderate pigmentation
  • Usually dark hair and eyes
Burns minimally; tans easily
Type V
  • Medium brown skin tone
  • Heavy pigmentation. Usually dark hair and eyes.
Rarely burns; tans profusely
Type VI
  • Dark brown to black skin tone
  • Heavy pigmentation
  • Dark hair and eyes
Never burns*; tans profusely
Based on: Fitzpatrick T. The validity and practicality of sun-reactive skin types I through VI. Arch Dermatol. 1988;124:869-871.

*Most experts now agree that sunburn does occur in people with very dark skin.''

IMO
The perp was described as "tanned"
as an euphemism of him being Asian.

IDK why it wasn't stated clearly.

After all,
it is obvious that some people are Causcascian, some are Asian, some are Black, etc.

These are simple facts.

JMO

Last edited:
IMO
The perp was described as "tanned"
as an euphemism of him being Asian.

IDK why it wasn't stated clearly.

After all,
it is obvious that some people are Causcascian, some are Asian, some are Black, etc.

These are simple facts.

JMO
So hard to imagine what point the perp might be making by attacking a baby, particularly using coffee as opposed to plain boiling water...
Often skin colour is described in terms of food or beverage or flowers, some consider that a racist practice, others considered it complimentary.
Some(like the baby) may be described as having a peaches/roses and cream tone, while others- might be described as being of a coffee tone.
Mix the two, and a description might be a cafe latte, or a tanned individual, imo, speculation.

Last edited:
So hard to imagine what point the perp might be making by attacking a baby, particularly using coffee as opposed to plain boiling water...
Often skin colour is described in terms of food or beverage or flowers, some consider that a racist practice, others considered it complimentary.
Some(like the baby) may be described as having a peaches/roses and cream tone, while others- might be described as being of a coffee tone.
Mix the two, and a description might be a cafe latte, or a tanned individual, imo, speculation.

Everybody should be proud of their heritage :)

The Earth is the home for ALL.

Everybody should be proud of our heritage :)
The Earth is a home for ALL.
Exactly, maybe that was a part of the perp's seemingly vindictive act, imo
Trying to be as discreet and respectful as possible in sharing my first impression regarding a possible motive in this case, no offense intended to anyone!

Last edited:
I've been following since it was first posted and, for some reason, this thought just popped into my head.

What if this was a test/training run for something more nefarious? The fact that he had a change of clothing, somewhat hid his identity, potentially provided LE with false tips/ID of the perp and (finally) seemed to be running surveillance on the investigation. All of this, to me, suggests a highly organized, intelligent individual, with some type of background such an law enforcement, military, etc.

Was the perp testing his ability to commit a violent act, evade LE and leave the country and, if successful, plan a much more devastating (mass casualty) attack in the future?

I've been following since it was first posted and, for some reason, this thought just popped into my head.

What if this was a test/training run for something more nefarious? The fact that he had a change of clothing, somewhat hid his identity, potentially provided LE with false tips/ID of the perp and (finally) seemed to be running surveillance on the investigation. All of this, to me, suggests a highly organized, intelligent individual, with some type of background such an law enforcement, military, etc.

Was the perp testing his ability to commit a violent act, evade LE and leave the country and, if successful, plan a much more devastating (mass casualty) attack in the future?

Hmmm...
It might all also mean a person suffering from paranoid schizophrenia.

Like,
obsession of being followed,
feeling unsafe/in danger,
hearing voices,
being hunted by all kinds of Secret Services, etc.

Who knows? :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
april89
Back