ACTIVE SEARCH Australia. Man wanted after pouring hot coffee on baby in park, Brisbane, Queensland. 27th August 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Update from mum on 16 Sept / also - wow - the fundraising is nearly at $190’000.00

“Please know that your kindness in donating has taken a MASSIVE amount of stress away from us during this difficult time.

It will be 3 weeks tomorrow since this horrific attack occurred and tomorrow Luka will be going in for his 7th surgery under general anaesthetic for a dressing change and to see how the BTM graft is taking.

We received positive news last Friday, some of the skin under the BTM graft had healed on its own, with a few of the others areas were also taking well to the graft. Their was discussion around risk vs reward in regards to doing a skin graft from Lukas thigh, which will be discussed in the coming weeks once we see the exact effect of the BTM.

We feel extremely lucky to be under the care of the Queensland Children's Hospital, the leading burns hospital in Australia.

Hoping for more positive news in the coming weeks.”

Source: Go Fund Me

https://www..com/f/baby-lukas-medical-treatments

Just double checking that LE have the perp (coffee guy) in this case within their sightlines given this new horrifying incident..

Just double checking that LE have the perp (coffee guy) in this case within their sightlines given this new horrifying incident..

I think the man in this Australia incident was said to be 33-years-old, and the man in today's Switzerland incident is said to be 23-years-old. JMO.

I think the man in this Australia incident was said to be 33-years-old, and the man in today's Switzerland incident is said to be 23-years-old. JMO.
Unfortunately, people who do these kinds of things are everywhere. Like the young man who threw acid on children in London a few days ago, or the person who stabbed a bunch of people in a shopping centre in Shanghai yesterday.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megan_peterson253
Back