Australia Australia - Margaret, 35, & Seana Tapp, 9, Ferntree Gully, Vic, 8 Aug 1984

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Justin Tapp, then 14, was at his grandparents that night. He never got over the murder of his mother and sister. Always blamed himself for not being there. @Bohemian @Via Marple
Ah yes, that's right. I think I read that he had been running wild and not getting on with his mother and he had been sent to live with her parents. I guess she was hoping he would get some discipline and take him away from some bad influences.

seana-tapp-class-photo.jpg
Seana Tapp's class photo from the year she was sexually assaulted and killed. Seana is sitting at the bottom left. (copyright Herald and Weekly Times Photo Library)

I have to agree with Emily G. Thompson/Morbidology - with the permanent loss of the DNA sample plus nearly 40 years of time, whoever killed Marg and Seana has gotten away with it.

I wouldn't suggest the focus on Margaret's lovers or the men in her life was a 'bungle' or a misleading approach by Detectives if it was done in conjunction with checking out all other avenues.

Plenty of pedophiles have schmoozed with adults and wooed them to get closer to a child.

Just saw this case on a YouTube video I was watching. Sounds like Margaret was sexually active with several different men. If I had to guess that had something to do with it as leading that type of lifestyle can stir up a lot of jealousy. Especially so if the men feel like they are being used for their money.

Paul do you know much about the Nanette Ellis case?
It is my obsession. It’s got under my skin big time.
Late response, just found this post when searching the name to start a thread for Nanette...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrayZee
Back