Australia Australia - Marion Barter, 51, missing after trip to UK, June 1997 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really think so? Everything is circumstantial at this stage... unless (and hopefully) there is some sort of direct evidence he was involved in Marion's disappearance, there is no real case. There have been other coroner's court proceedings where the victim is ruled dead, and a man is found likely to have done it, but no trial is able to occur due to paucity of evidence. I really HOPE they convict him if he is guilty of making her disappear but with the passage of time, and the time he has had to clean up his tracks, I think it's less likely.
I do believe there will be a trial.

Wouters was the surname of his stepfather after his own father died when he was young.
I thought Abel Wouters was his real dad.... Given the dates
1905-12-13 Desire Jean-Pierre Joseph David born Gelinden, Limburg, Belgique

1913-10-17 Maria Coppenolle born Ramegnies-Chin, Hainaut, Belgique

1939-07-09 Willy David Wouters born in Belgium, Tournai to Abel Wouters and Maria Coppenolle

1943-03-17 Desire Jean-Pierre Joseph David dies at Tournai, Belgium while FD was an infant

this is getting ridiculous

who actually cares if they "knew each other" hardly relevant, looks like Alison Sandy is still trying to imply the real FM has some role to play in this

upload_2022-2-14_11-9-54.png

Attachments

• upload_2022-2-14_11-10-24.png
    upload_2022-2-14_11-10-24.png
    69.3 KB · Views: 52
My thoughts are that they found something connected to Marion.

I can't think of any other reason to mention the boxes and packets.

If anyone has any time, would someone be able to explain the whole safety deposit box thing? I never got around to watching that part of the inquest and didn't really get its significance.

My thoughts are that they found something connected to Marion.

I can't think of any other reason to mention the boxes and packets.

Ok, thanks. That's what I was thinking/hoping. I imagine that RB/whatever the heck his name is will be questioned heavily about that today then in closed court. E.g. "Why did you open a safety deposit box on [date]". What are some other lines of questioning? "explain your travel in and out of Australia in 1997"

this is getting ridiculous

who actually cares if they "knew each other" hardly relevant, looks like Alison Sandy is still trying to imply the real FM has some role to play in this

View attachment 333508
There is no doubt much more here than what the public have been told.
I have to agree that there must be a connection to the real FR that the team visited and that of RB

Maybe one of Marion's artworks is rolled up inside a large packet or box.

Ok, thanks. That's what I was thinking/hoping. I imagine that RB/whatever the heck his name is will be questioned heavily about that today then in closed court. E.g. "Why did you open a safety deposit box on [date]". What are some other lines of questioning? "explain your travel in and out of Australia in 1997"

There is no doubt much more here than what the public have been told.
I have to agree that there must be a connection to the real FR that the team visited and that of RB[/QUOTE

When you're subscribed to the NSW Coroners Youtube Channel, I noticed there is a little bell for notifications.

Do you get an audible notification when they put a new video up ?

Here’s their info:
Family tree of Maria Coppenolle

I thought Abel Wouters was his real dad.... Given the dates
1905-12-13 Desire Jean-Pierre Joseph David born Gelinden, Limburg, Belgique

1913-10-17 Maria Coppenolle born Ramegnies-Chin, Hainaut, Belgique

1939-07-09 Willy David Wouters born in Belgium, Tournai to Abel Wouters and Maria Coppenolle

1943-03-17 Desire Jean-Pierre Joseph David dies at Tournai, Belgium while FD was an infant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState