DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

inkpink

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
ALSO:

Please do not mention/solicit/discuss any “private thread” or PM on any thread. That too is a TOS violation and has also contributed to the closure and major clean up being done.

All members are expected to know and follow the rules we agreed to when we joined Websleuths.

There was a lot of horizontal collaboration in Nazi occupied Europe between the local women and the Wehrmacht

He blames females a lot:
His mother had him illegitimately and sent him to orphanage. Then she had two other husbands.
The female horse in heat threw him off and pulverised him.
Marion was keen on men and propositioned him in hotel lobby.
All the other women lied in their statements, including his wife.
His first wife probably cheated on him so 'his' daughter isn't his.
Etc.

And given his history of preying on women and taking everything from them... psychologically speaking... he has issues with women.

Also interesting that he never talks about any men. Going forward, I'll be paying attention to the tone he takes while speaking about different genders.

Last edited by a moderator:
@MrsEmmaPeel said:

"Textbook criminal background. Illegitimacy, abandonment, orphanage, war, family secrets and lies. His mother abandoned him. IMO he truly has no idea who he is. I wish they wouldnt let him tell his story. He's milking this. Cut to the chase!"

I shouldn't agree with you more!

@MrsEmmaPeel said:

"Textbook criminal background. Illegitimacy, abandonment, orphanage, war, family secrets and lies. His mother abandoned him. IMO he truly has no idea who he is. I wish they wouldnt let him tell his story. He's milking this. Cut to the chase!"

I shouldn't agree with you more!
I wonder if he had some type of attachment disorder.

Nor was it during a demonstration. Like he told his wife… if any of this happened at all…

Which keeps me going back and forth to my uncertainty that DdeH doesn't really know the whole truth because she has grown up with this oxygen thief....that she believes everything he says to her.
And that most of her recollections are from his lies and manipulating ways.
He is a lying swindling manipulating story teller who has spent his whole life perfecting his skills. These women fell for his stories and I do feel the DdeH turned a blind eye to his BS.

But there is no doubt her testimony was swiss cheese!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mhmkay..