Australia Australia - Marion Barter, 51, missing after trip to UK, June 1997 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if there's any proof that it was him who was adopted by Maria and Andre. Sadly most of the people who could verify this are dead. I think there's a reasonable chance that he stole the WW identity as well.

I too think WW might be another alias, and that he has no idea who he is. Maybe he got the story from another kid at the orphanage?

I actually suspect the only truth is that he was in an orphanage...the school of hard knocks where he learned every tactic possible to survive. It also might've been the beginning of his propensity to create alternate realities. I'm not even sure he's Belgian.

They say about personality disorders... 'genetics will load a gun but environment will pull the trigger'. However, there are many sociopaths that come from loving homes who for whatever reason, just had a different chemical and mental make up. So, who knows.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trying for a moment here to pretend they aren't both lying liars, but instead just old and confused. If that's the case, it seems likely to me that they did travel by ship early 1971 and their memories are off by one year. Maybe as he said, it was supposed to leave in 1970 which was why he has that year stuck in his brain. Likely DdH was so adamant about it being 1970 because he's been drilling her the past few months on what to say.

She did say he was only in Australia for a bit after meeting him before he went back overseas (to jail), which would also fit.

Hopefully we'll get to the bottom of this soon - Cassleden is clearly about to blow it up in his face about IK travelling with him in 1970. I know we can't trust a word that comes out of either of the dH's faces, but I think sometimes it might be worth considering them misremembering. Where are the incoming ship logs though for 1971? So confusing.
I searched a 3 year timeline using the ship DdeH said they came over on and found nothing

I too think WW might be another alias, and that he has no idea who he is. Maybe he got the story from another kid at the orphanage?

I actually suspect the only truth is that he was in an orphanage...the school of hard knocks where he learned every tactic possible to survive. It also might've been the beginning of his propensity to create alternate realities. I'm not even sure he's Belgian.

They say about personality disorders... 'genetics will load a gun but environment will pull the trigger'. However, there are many sociopaths that come from loving homes who for whatever reason, just had a different chemical and mental make up. So, who knows.

Totally agree here.

What did he do in Luxembourg?

On pg 165, "He was arrested in Wiltz, Luxembourg between Oct 1976 and Feb 1977 as Roger Lauzoney born 1 Feb 1945 Casablanca, Morocco. Upon checking, police found he was in possession of an Australian passport in the name of Frederick de Hedervary."

I don't think I've ever seen exactly what he did in Luxembourg. But remember this is during the time his wife said they lived in Lux wile he set up and managed a furniture store for his family, and that RB knew and was friends with FR/Lux.

Here on pg 52 are some charges relating to Roger Lauzoney alias but committed in Belgium, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95