Australia Australia - Marion Barter, 51, missing after trip to UK, June 1997 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the things that has always mystified me was he has had a life long history of aliases and criminal activity and each woman that has come into his web were all kept at arms length from each other so as not to create suspicion, along with his marriage to DdeH for all these years, so why would he encourage / coerce / bribe MB to change her name to FR. (if they were not married) - something he has not done with the other women - and that was the beginning of his undoing ( thanks to SL investigations). It seems incredible to me that given he has been a master of disguise, why it would be that at this particular time, he didn't think things through...? Or did he not think that MB herself may have changed it in preparation for her new life that he painted for her??
Never have been able to understand this part of his whole lying life

I am certain he coerced Marion to change her name so that he and Diane can travel with his and Marion's passport as a married couple and then go to the bank to lift all the money. This theory fits very well with the timeline and what we know so far. But I guess we'll find out soon enough

Every time Casselden says, "Are you sure of that?" hahahahahaaaaaa

For those at work, it's getting very twirly. Casselden is asking if RB ever meant to pass himself off as FR. RB said no, never! Casselden then said, but you DID get a licence and pretend to be FR in the Le Courrier! RB is shrinking and telling a detailed and long winded story about something irrelevant. Casselden moved on and said we'll get back to this later.

Ha ha ha.......... another beating!! An irrelevant one but I hope it happened

Didn’t his wife say he’d been receiving the pension the entire time? Or am I misremembering?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966