Australia Australia - Marion Barter, 51, missing after trip to UK, June 1997 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He randomly offered up in formation without being prompted that he brought in a couple of containers from overseas full of coins or coin literature. He was supposed to be answering an un related question. Casselden didn't question it and moved on.

Today he is offering up lots of information as he rambles on hahaha!

This PO Box is interesting!

Always pay attention when someone in this position offers up info without being asked for it.
It generally means they are trying to get ahead of something. And start planting an excuse for something they think the'll be asked about later.

Like containers in his name, and Villroy and Boch.

Lol, Centrelink (Aus social security) 'thoroughly investigated' him.

He's just revealed he had a family trust now.

Lol, it's the accountant's fault, of course. He is just given papers and told to sign them.

I think he said for his 'grandchild'
I just went back, he said "I had coins from my grandfather that I kept"
I initially thought he meant he was given them from his grandfather but perhaps they were inherited.

Always pay attention when someone in this position offers up info without being asked for it.
It generally means they are trying to get ahead of something. And start planting an excuse for something they think the'll be asked about later.

Like containers in his name, and Villroy and Boch.

Absolutely!

Wow. He was both an orphan and the beneficiary of a family trust. He knows how to play both sides.
Sounds like he set it up to get around the pension rules, and that was the money from the furniture store/warehouse.

Family Trust - his family to benefit - no wonder DdeH kept her head down and did whatever she was told.

I feel like I am watching a movie. This can not be real life surely !? No one could write this crazy story!
I was telling my friend about this (he doesn’t care) and it felt like an infomercial “but wait! There’s more!”

I think he means the family trust isn't money from his Belgium fam, but his wife's family. Which of course, I don't believe.

And now he claims that every time he went overseas he got money from his family! It's his inheritance from doing well in the family business all those years ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghosty_gal