Australia Australia - Marion Barter - Missing After Trip to UK - June 1997 #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Wouters is very common. It is frustrating, and no doubt WHY he chose the name at the time.

Aside from all his crimes mentioned on WS - his April 1957 theft with his mates in Wallonia ( actually this just reminded me of something - I will try to find it) ,
the car accident in 1965 with mate and wives,
his April 1969 scam /cheques case, again in Flanders area

I also found a few shady Wouters too.....
In 1964 - a WILLY WOUTERS who rides in Motorcross Races in Braine-le-Château ( Wallonia )
This is around the time he says he was "pulverised" by a randy horse:rolleyes:

Then the 1969 / 1970 drug bust where small plastic bags were smuggled to New York in the toilets of international jet liners by ring leader Christian David, a 41‐year‐old Frenchman,known among friends as "le Beau Serge," "Eduardo" and "JeanPierre' and his team of crooks.
The heroin was shipped in hidden compartments in commercial aircraft, in expensive European automobiles, in fish cans, in valises and taped to the bodies of couriers.
Banks in Switzerland and Brussels were allegedly used to conceal assets and facilitate the transfer of funds...... accused Belgian Willie Wouters who lives in France awaiting trial…….

Then there is an Andre Wouters ....

1949 Ransart ( the place AKA says AW is from) - in fisticuffs on NYE with someone

THEN APRIL 1966 - Andre Wouters – jailed for torture and drugging woman
( I had to cut it to fit within the attachment size)
Mishy you really are amazing

Thinking Marion and RB might have visited some attractions in Grafton and surrounding towns, I've managed to view the 1997 Visitors Book for Grafton Museum. Unfortunately I did not find any entries that were of interest. Last year I already searched the 1997 Visitors Book for Armidale's City Tour. I'm hoping to access some other records shortly.
How did you find those?

Can I just say that I appreciate everyone on this thread for the open, genuine conversations that people are having and the freedom to post relevant, respectful content without extreme censoring. I'm reading through another thread at the moment and it's almost impossible to know what anyone is talking about because literally every other line says "<modsnip - jokes are not allowed>" "<modsnip - rude>" "<modsnip - topic is off limits>". I know this is a much older case so perhaps less sensitive in certain areas but I'm grateful not to be too scared to contribute.

[Edit: No shade to the mods/anyone on other threads. I understand the purpose of keeping certain things on track - it just creates a very different user experience is all. :)]

Last edited:
Can I just say that I appreciate everyone on this thread for the open, genuine conversations that people are having and the freedom to post relevant, respectful content without extreme censoring. I'm reading through another thread at the moment and it's almost impossible to know what anyone is talking about because literally every other line says "<modsnip - jokes are not allowed>" "<modsnip - rude>" "<modsnip - topic is off limits>". I know this is a much older case so perhaps less sensitive in certain areas but I'm grateful not to be too scared to contribute.

[Edit: No shade to the mods/anyone on other threads. I understand the purpose of keeping certain things on track - it just creates a very different user experience is all. :)]
I've seen that too and thought, if the first thread I saw was like that, then I wouldn’t dare get involved by posting anything. I 100% don’t mind being corrected or prompted if I misstep in any way, but find to that extent confusing and difficult to learn from - as there’s little context left as to what caused the issue.

I bored myself *itless listening to his dribble again- about his 'family" but it is amazing what comes to light after reviewing both their lies at the inquest -

What I did notice was the week leading up to the inquest it was discussed on here a family tree with all the Coppenolles /Wouters etc etc ( just something to be aware of)

Day 7 : establishing the family

AC – what was the name given to you when born

Blum – on the record of my birth, WHICH I HAVE, I was DECLARED AS WILLY COPPENOLLE-
When I was about 3 the home I was living was bombed and the person which I bare the name was taken by German ambulance, she had legs off, taken to the hospital where she was amputated.

The man I believe to be my father came back to from the civil war in Spain and was arrested by
germans and executed in 1943 / 1944. ((((Spanish Civil War 17 July 1936 – 1 Apr 1939))))

AC - what was his name

BLUM – his name was Desire David was his name. That is what I have been told.

AC – what was his first name

BLUM – his first name was desire and his christian name was David ( I think he meant to say surname here - but a seed was planted for him leading into another cunning confusion)

AC – David desire ?

BLUM – Desire David -

(HE SAYS THE NAME BUT AC IS CONFUSED ( LIKE ALL OF US WHEN IT COMES TO AKA DRIBBLE)

AC – and surname was Desire?

BLUM – after a pause and a thought ( YOU CAN SEE IT AND SUDDENLY HE REALISES THAT HE HAS TO DROP IN THE NAME HEDERVARY BECAUSE HIS KIDS ARE THAT NAME AND UNTIL NOW THEY DONT REALISE THEIR FATHER IS A LYING PSYCHOPATH)
- NO The surname I think was hedervary – that is what I was told

AC – you were told your biological father was DAVID DESIRE HEDERVARY?

BLUM - YES THAT IS WHAT I WAS TOLD…. Before I went to orphanage you know

AC – and her birth mother?

BLUM – My understanding was Maria Coppenolle – that was on my um um um errr um – like the BDM in Australia were registered = that was bombed and all the records were burned in the bombing - Maria Coppenolle – I was told was my mother - I went to war orphanage

Blum - I walked out of orphanage in 1951 ( HE WOULD HAVE BEEN 12 YRS OLD) – and reunited with MC and she was married to abel wouters – he was never called abel he was called Andre. He middle name was Florent. My step father.

I had 2 brothers – I don't know if half brothers or step brothers – Fredy and Desire - surname David. Because I was declared as born from a single mother and when my brothers were born she was married so they took the fathers name. But mine, because it happened before (her marriage to Desire David) my name was changed to Wouters. Because when she remarried Wouters the registar ummm eerrrr….

AC – when did your mother die

BLUM – I cant remember – 20 yrs ago, I cant remember - I was in Coles supermarket and got a call

BUT only a short time prior to the inquest - 2010 he is selling the 'family jewels' on line

and again in 2021 - Lot 1627 - World Gold Coins - Sale 126 - Noble Numismatics

(( There is more on these coins and the connections he mentions which I will post up)

BUT the point is, HE says he can't remember WHEN she dies - he takes ages to speak - thinking / lining up his ducks, when asked this question...

IF HE IS HER SON, THEN HE HAS NO ATTACHMENT TO HER FOR SOME REASON .......abandonment

Blum - Freddy died first then andre and the mother ended up on her own and died in hospital –I cant remember.
My other brother ( DD) I sent an to email to find out… I havent spoken to him for at least 30 years. I sent an email to see if he was still alive but never got an answer.

*******************************************************************************************************************************
HE is listed as WD - first born - July 1939 - on a tree that belongs to MC niece - the daughter of one of Maria's sister

I found that MC husband DD had a blew with her father Charles in DECEMBER 1938

So DD is around then - ( but still cant find the marriage of DD and MC)

DID she did fall pregnant by someone other than DD / or fell pregnant prior to the marriage and Charles forced him to marry her, hence the blow up - it must have been pretty big because that sentence was huge....

- Coppenolle Charles, shop keeper in Ramegnies-Chin, accused of having insulted Désiré David on August 13, was condemned, suspended for 1 year, to a fine of 70 francs.

In that case MC is already pregnant IF AKA is her son.......- AKA IS BORN 7 MONTHS LATER

Presuming he is, then could it not be possible that when MC husband dies in March 1943 - the same year their son DD is born October 1943 ( MC would be about 3 months pregnant when DD dies) and FD would be about 1 / 2 years old
that both the older children, WD and FD are placed with other family members.........and MC keeps the baby with her.
With the idea that eventually she will collect the older 2 once she is able to cope? But it never happens as she meets and marries AW in 1950.

(OR it could still work that RC is his father and MC takes care of him at the start of war - RC and his fiancee being a resistance fighters)

FD and WD / AKA have a long history of theft and crime.

I can find VERY little on DD jnr - a car crash and maybe a court case in his adult life someone else found, along with being a long standing member of Lions - but he does seem to have escaped that crime scene of his brothers.

I also found one of Desire Davids sisters, in court for fraud -

1946:

KBR - Belgicapress

125,000 francs
The last few days, we have
reported that a man named Mathieu Closset, 30 years old,
residing on rue des Deportés, 17 in Soumagne.
had complained to the 6th division about a theft of 125,000 francs,
which according to him, he would have been a victim in the Slaughterhouse district, in Liège.

The Security Service, informed of the matter, found this flight excessively "shady" and opened an investigation which just ended with the arrest of the so-called stolen.
Closset has indeed just confessed that he had lost, at the game, his boss's money, in a cafe on rue Gérardrië, in Liège, where he had been trained by two scammers.

Continuing its investigations, the Security managed to find the two women, named Marie Dumont 27 years old domiciled rue des Charbonniers, 35 in St-Josse-ten-Noode, already connected, the last days, to a theft case, and Florentine David 36 years old, domiciled rue de la Madeleine, 28. in Liège

Shortly after, she brought back the goods the named Jean Jacob, 43 years old, living on Mathieu street in Lexhy 65, in Liège.

The four sad characters have been made available to the judge Capelle
Closset, of the count of abuse confidence and contempt of the police Dumont, David and Jacob of the chief of scams.

In any case, FD and WD /WDC /AKA have spent a lifetime of criminal deception.

IMO AKA used the same process he used all his life to swindle the Coppenolle family relating to MC and her Father and Mother, stealing the coins possibly from DD which he may have inherited, which is why AKA 'hasnt spoken to him for years"
He stole them and sold them/ or tried to sell them / probably made more fake ones from a die cast...

He wasn't part of this family - he used this family like every other family he met. He robbed them. Stole their identity. Made up a story whereby he lived through it, telling his current kids this was his family with a father who was named DeHedervary ( sorry kids - you were also scammed)

He then used Andre Wouters name to change his from WD to WW to commit a life of crime in his youth and at age 30 married a young naive girl from Hungary and took off for Australia - a safe haven - to see who else he could rob.

He then meets DW, a perfect match - both ripping off the Australian Government all their adult life, never working an honest job, moving from place to place, buying property under various names from Walker to DeH to Blum to Stien etc etc etc

Their neighbour on the GC declared DW /DdeH /DD / DB - KNEW AKA was using various names, KNEW he was making fake bonds and casts....... """""Diane was always around when he told porkies - he work out of his garage with his coin business – rare coins and notes and once we saw him punch blank coins with stamp and hammer to make them look rare antiques.
He asked my husband if they knew anyone who could make coins in large quantities like a mint press….he printed lots of paper material and some looked like photocopies of Bonds Certificates.""""

AND somewhere along the way - probably when he met DW in 1971 - he stumbles across an incredible story, well documented in the old newspapers, of another criminal who swept up women all through Europe and set about creating the same playbook - with a new wife who looks UNCANNILY like the sister of the swindler, who was named Desire Charles Octave David.

*Still wonder if she is wearing JO jewelley in this photo.......

At the VERY least they have BOTH committed perjury on the stand.

BOTH liars, BOTH aware of what each was doing, BOTH part of a lifetime of scamming.
She fits the bill perfectly as a MB stand in at the bank.

Have the police arrested them yet!!????

I have to add IMO, JMO, MOO :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 1938 Desire David and Charles Coppenolle.jpg
    1938 Desire David and Charles Coppenolle.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 72
  • brother and sister DCOD.jpg
    brother and sister DCOD.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 72
  • diane.jpg
    diane.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Another new post on the Marion Barter Facebook page. Maybe more physical evidence has been located? Maybe a letter or postcard? It feels maybe a hint to that effect anyway IMO.
The Lavendar fields in Grasse France is interesting - hopefully someone else has come forward with vital information.

Attachments

• BD.jpg
    BD.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 75
Mishy66, you are amazing. I am in awe of you and your research skills.
This line of research about all the Bernard Duponts was found a while back by a few of us here trying to work it all out = so many passenger cards coming in and out of Australia with the same name but different birth dates!

It was like a tangled fishing line for a while. Typical of how AKA works.

But in the end we think we worked it out with the Banker, Bernard Jean Paul Joseph Dupont coming into Aust 1967 working in Bonegilla Victoria - going back and forth OS - (AKA states at the inquest - his pension was being paid into an account at PNB Paribus Bank and that was how they met...... )
I think they met when BD was bashed up by the 2 thugs in Brussels August 1967 and AKA stealing his ID

WW arrives in Aust 1969 with IK

If you do a search here it might all come up with all the tangled lines of deciphering the passenger cards, banker , tapestry writeups, etc etc

The REAL BD a banker, coming in and out of Aust to work from 1967 - at this time he was not married
Bernard Jean Paul Joseph Dupont
Birth: 4 March 1944 France
Death: Grasse, France 2009

Another sleuth found that BD was robbed and assault in 1967 in Brussels - Age 22
Savagely attacked by 2 thugs - loose translation - clipping attached
August 8th.
Overnight, at the crossroads of the M.chaussée de
Nimy Brussels,
he was struck savagely by the two bandits.
Having managed to regain his car, he was taken out by his antagonists, who continued to beat him up with
beatings until the moment when some local people put the attackers on the run. The latter circulated at
on board a car bearing a SFN registration plate (France)

In 1970 there is another BD ( born France 1927) and his wife Gisele ( born New Caledonia 1927) and their daughters coming into Aust staying in VAUCLUSE

Interestingly they have a vineyard! ( this is something else AKA talks about in his ramblings)

Found in the heart of Gevrey-Chambertin, Domaine Dupont-Tisserandot is a fourth generation family estate which takes the name from Bernard Dupont who married the winery owner, Gisele Tisserandot, in 1954

They are back in Australia showcasing French Tapestries in 1973

TAPESTRIES TO SYDNEY 1973 : The Sebert gallery — in the old building in the Argyle Center at Sydney had the opportunity to exhibit French works of art. Currently exhibits seventeen tapestries of art that are a retrospective by the Flemish master Gaspard De Wit, died in 1971

"we are grateful to Gisele and Bernard Dupont Pty Ltd who, with the Sebert gallery, brought these masterpieces in sydney…. they will be on display until the end of the month".

*tapestries *flemish * modern - all the words AKA used at inquest

AKA has no doubt read about this exhibition coming to Sydney ( he had plenty of time as he was in a French prison by then) and decides to use his BD alias and passport to enter Aust as an Art Dealer in 1974 ( as mentioned at the inquest) - Diane/ DianNe Walker / David / DeHedervEry / DeHedervAry / Blum also mentioned at inquest " that he returned to Australia 'shortly' after his release from prison" -
early release in May 1974

He probably stole the ID from the banker BD then reinvented himself as art dealer BD to enter Australia in 1974

Attachments

• 1967  attack on B Dupont.png
    1967 attack on B Dupont.png
    113.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 1973 Bernard Dupont Trove.png
    1973 Bernard Dupont Trove.png
    186.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Another sleuth found that BD was robbed and assault in 1967 in Brussels - Age 22
Savagely attacked by 2 thugs - loose translation - clipping attached
August 8th.
Overnight, at the crossroads of the M.chaussée de
Nimy Brussels,
he was struck savagely by the two bandits.
Having managed to regain his car, he was taken out by his antagonists, who continued to beat him up with
beatings until the moment when some local people put the attackers on the run.
Do we think that this could have been the inspiration for his multiple tales of being beaten up for documents?

I bored myself *itless listening to his dribble again- about his 'family" but it is amazing what comes to light after reviewing both their lies at the inquest -

What I did notice was the week leading up to the inquest it was discussed on here a family tree with all the Coppenolles /Wouters etc etc ( just something to be aware of)

Day 7 : establishing the family

AC – what was the name given to you when born

Blum – on the record of my birth, WHICH I HAVE, I was DECLARED AS WILLY COPPENOLLE-
When I was about 3 the home I was living was bombed and the person which I bare the name was taken by German ambulance, she had legs off, taken to the hospital where she was amputated.

The man I believe to be my father came back to from the civil war in Spain and was arrested by
germans and executed in 1943 / 1944. ((((Spanish Civil War 17 July 1936 – 1 Apr 1939))))

AC - what was his name

BLUM – his name was Desire David was his name. That is what I have been told.

AC – what was his first name

BLUM – his first name was desire and his christian name was David ( I think he meant to say surname here - but a seed was planted for him leading into another cunning confusion)

AC – David desire ?

BLUM – Desire David -

(HE SAYS THE NAME BUT AC IS CONFUSED ( LIKE ALL OF US WHEN IT COMES TO AKA DRIBBLE)

AC – and surname was Desire?

BLUM – after a pause and a thought ( YOU CAN SEE IT AND SUDDENLY HE REALISES THAT HE HAS TO DROP IN THE NAME HEDERVARY BECAUSE HIS KIDS ARE THAT NAME AND UNTIL NOW THEY DONT REALISE THEIR FATHER IS A LYING PSYCHOPATH)
- NO The surname I think was hedervary – that is what I was told

AC – you were told your biological father was DAVID DESIRE HEDERVARY?

BLUM - YES THAT IS WHAT I WAS TOLD…. Before I went to orphanage you know

AC – and her birth mother?

BLUM – My understanding was Maria Coppenolle – that was on my um um um errr um – like the BDM in Australia were registered = that was bombed and all the records were burned in the bombing - Maria Coppenolle – I was told was my mother - I went to war orphanage

Blum - I walked out of orphanage in 1951 ( HE WOULD HAVE BEEN 12 YRS OLD) – and reunited with MC and she was married to abel wouters – he was never called abel he was called Andre. He middle name was Florent. My step father.

I had 2 brothers – I don't know if half brothers or step brothers – Fredy and Desire - surname David. Because I was declared as born from a single mother and when my brothers were born she was married so they took the fathers name. But mine, because it happened before (her marriage to Desire David) my name was changed to Wouters. Because when she remarried Wouters the registar ummm eerrrr….

AC – when did your mother die

BLUM – I cant remember – 20 yrs ago, I cant remember - I was in Coles supermarket and got a call

BUT only a short time prior to the inquest - 2010 he is selling the 'family jewels' on line

and again in 2021 - Lot 1627 - World Gold Coins - Sale 126 - Noble Numismatics

(( There is more on these coins and the connections he mentions which I will post up)

BUT the point is, HE says he can't remember WHEN she dies - he takes ages to speak - thinking / lining up his ducks, when asked this question...

IF HE IS HER SON, THEN HE HAS NO ATTACHMENT TO HER FOR SOME REASON .......abandonment

Blum - Freddy died first then andre and the mother ended up on her own and died in hospital –I cant remember.
My other brother ( DD) I sent an to email to find out… I havent spoken to him for at least 30 years. I sent an email to see if he was still alive but never got an answer.

*******************************************************************************************************************************
HE is listed as WD - first born - July 1939 - on a tree that belongs to MC niece - the daughter of one of Maria's sister

I found that MC husband DD had a blew with her father Charles in DECEMBER 1938

So DD is around then - ( but still cant find the marriage of DD and MC)

DID she did fall pregnant by someone other than DD / or fell pregnant prior to the marriage and Charles forced him to marry her, hence the blow up - it must have been pretty big because that sentence was huge....

- Coppenolle Charles, shop keeper in Ramegnies-Chin, accused of having insulted Désiré David on August 13, was condemned, suspended for 1 year, to a fine of 70 francs.

In that case MC is already pregnant IF AKA is her son.......- AKA IS BORN 7 MONTHS LATER

Presuming he is, then could it not be possible that when MC husband dies in March 1943 - the same year their son DD is born October 1943 ( MC would be about 3 months pregnant when DD dies) and FD would be about 1 / 2 years old
that both the older children, WD and FD are placed with other family members.........and MC keeps the baby with her.
With the idea that eventually she will collect the older 2 once she is able to cope? But it never happens as she meets and marries AW in 1950.

(OR it could still work that RC is his father and MC takes care of him at the start of war - RC and his fiancee being a resistance fighters)

FD and WD / AKA have a long history of theft and crime.

I can find VERY little on DD jnr - a car crash and maybe a court case in his adult life someone else found, along with being a long standing member of Lions - but he does seem to have escaped that crime scene of his brothers.

I also found one of Desire Davids sisters, in court for fraud -

1946:

KBR - Belgicapress

125,000 francs
The last few days, we have
reported that a man named Mathieu Closset, 30 years old,
residing on rue des Deportés, 17 in Soumagne.
had complained to the 6th division about a theft of 125,000 francs,
which according to him, he would have been a victim in the Slaughterhouse district, in Liège.

The Security Service, informed of the matter, found this flight excessively "shady" and opened an investigation which just ended with the arrest of the so-called stolen.
Closset has indeed just confessed that he had lost, at the game, his boss's money, in a cafe on rue Gérardrië, in Liège, where he had been trained by two scammers.

Continuing its investigations, the Security managed to find the two women, named Marie Dumont 27 years old domiciled rue des Charbonniers, 35 in St-Josse-ten-Noode, already connected, the last days, to a theft case, and Florentine David 36 years old, domiciled rue de la Madeleine, 28. in Liège

Shortly after, she brought back the goods the named Jean Jacob, 43 years old, living on Mathieu street in Lexhy 65, in Liège.

The four sad characters have been made available to the judge Capelle
Closset, of the count of abuse confidence and contempt of the police Dumont, David and Jacob of the chief of scams.

In any case, FD and WD /WDC /AKA have spent a lifetime of criminal deception.

IMO AKA used the same process he used all his life to swindle the Coppenolle family relating to MC and her Father and Mother, stealing the coins possibly from DD which he may have inherited, which is why AKA 'hasnt spoken to him for years"
He stole them and sold them/ or tried to sell them / probably made more fake ones from a die cast...

He wasn't part of this family - he used this family like every other family he met. He robbed them. Stole their identity. Made up a story whereby he lived through it, telling his current kids this was his family with a father who was named DeHedervary ( sorry kids - you were also scammed)

He then used Andre Wouters name to change his from WD to WW to commit a life of crime in his youth and at age 30 married a young naive girl from Hungary and took off for Australia - a safe haven - to see who else he could rob.

He then meets DW, a perfect match - both ripping off the Australian Government all their adult life, never working an honest job, moving from place to place, buying property under various names from Walker to DeH to Blum to Stien etc etc etc

Their neighbour on the GC declared DW /DdeH /DD / DB - KNEW AKA was using various names, KNEW he was making fake bonds and casts....... """""Diane was always around when he told porkies - he work out of his garage with his coin business – rare coins and notes and once we saw him punch blank coins with stamp and hammer to make them look rare antiques.
He asked my husband if they knew anyone who could make coins in large quantities like a mint press….he printed lots of paper material and some looked like photocopies of Bonds Certificates.""""

AND somewhere along the way - probably when he met DW in 1971 - he stumbles across an incredible story, well documented in the old newspapers, of another criminal who swept up women all through Europe and set about creating the same playbook - with a new wife who looks UNCANNILY like the sister of the swindler, who was named Desire Charles Octave David.

*Still wonder if she is wearing JO jewelley in this photo.......

At the VERY least they have BOTH committed perjury on the stand.

BOTH liars, BOTH aware of what each was doing, BOTH part of a lifetime of scamming.
She fits the bill perfectly as a MB stand in at the bank.

Have the police arrested them yet!!????

I have to add IMO, JMO, MOO :rolleyes:

Hi Mishy, you mention the name “Stein “ in respect of property ownership. Can you elaborate on this as I’ve not seen this name before. Love reading your posts. I might not comment but I follow on.
Christopher STEIN was one of his aliases.
I am not sure IF AKA owned the property - 2 bedrooms- but I did find a Stein in Mebourne just beside the caulfield racetrack at the same time the son was in Uni as stated by Diane/ DianNe Walker / David / DeHedervEry / DeHedervAry / Blum and another property under another name closer to the Uni - 1 bedroom

Christopher STEIN was one of his aliases.
I am not sure IF AKA owned the property - 2 bedrooms- but I did find a Stein in Mebourne just beside the caulfield racetrack at the same time the son was in Uni as stated by Diane/ DianNe Walker / David / DeHedervEry / DeHedervAry / Blum and another property under another name closer to the Uni - 1 bedroom

Thanks Mishy,
Your info is much appreciated. Can you clarify please re the DehedervAry and DehedervEry name as stated above in your answer. Have you found property in those names and if so where. Also you mention Blum and another name re properties. Can you tell me the other name.I assume in Melb. Wonderful to have access to the appropriate software for this.
Again thanks J

Thanks Mishy,
Your info is much appreciated. Can you clarify please re the DehedervAry and DehedervEry name as stated above in your answer. Have you found property in those names and if so where. Also you mention Blum and another name re properties. Can you tell me the other name.I assume in Melb. Wonderful to have access to the appropriate software for this.
Again thanks J
The names are freely available on the census - all various letters substituted - I am sure you know this though.....and all names in phone books - I wont reveal the other name no but it is all in the phone books, I am sure you know this though....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member