Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"""He said his daughter was a pilot"" :rolleyes:

Has NO problem lying to any family members, even his own children with DW - their surname isn't even real - he even denied an identity for his Australian kids - why would anyone believe his BS during the inquest.

Has NO problem stealing from his own family, so why would anyone believe his BS during the inquest.

He lied to his innocent victims - the ones we know of who still have a voice can tell us of his lies, but for those women who have lost their lives to this monster ( IMO) what can they tell us of their times with a psychopath..... a lot it seems!

Marion still sharing her breadcrumbs - collectively we keep finding her trail.

She will find her way home to her family Ric Blum. And the story will be about all the women whose lives you have ruined, NOT about you.

Your 'limelight' is this thread - where the world can see and read the type of person you are.
A criminal - the worst kind of criminal. A pathetic little man.
I hope this is all getting noted by the investigators

I’m confused by the date 1966 too. I’m sure he said 68/69…
me too .... and that she was there with JW and their "affair" took place while he was doing a soccer thing... all rubbish of course but I don't think the latest post goes anyway to disproving as it's a different year ... I hope they explain a bit more

I would love to know if his mother dyed her hair blonde. Part of me thinks the weirdness with the dyeing of the hair is because he gets a kick out of victimising women as stand-ins for someone that he feels an intense loathing for. Maybe due to a perceived rejection by MC (VERY confusing with the shared initials but FR's ex wife), or maybe due to a more deep-rooted aversion carried from childhood.

In my opinion the changing of the hair to confuse the passport is possible but doesn't hold a huge amount of weight. Even in 2023 with more stringent passport checks, someone dyeing their hair isn't going to mess up travel between borders. It could be to create confusion when it comes to witness sightings, but somehow it feels like something more than that.

Also, re: the new article - I cannot cope with another mention of Bali. WHAT is going on with that?!

From the MB FB Page:

......."""""after much wrangling in the coronial proceedings it was agreed it was 1968. Prior to this though there were various years peddled including definately prior to 1966 in his police interview. So we just covered off all the trips Marion undertook out of Australia to be sure in the 1960s. With the 1968 trip, it was ascertained by NSW Police that there was no soccer clinic in Lucerne in that year, so this account was also false. Much shifted on the stand from what was espoused prior to the inquest - one of the challenges of all parties having access to the full brief of evidence"""""".

And:

........""""Mr. Blum has read everything publically available about this case online of which there is a significant amount including the podcast and active online forums such as Websleuths, Reddit etc. He has also had full access to the Brief of Evidence (BOE) as a person of significant interest in this case as part of the proceedings. It's unfortunate"""">

********************************************************************************************************************************
HE GLEANS ALL OF HIS BS FROM READING - Well, we all know he does that right!! - We have seen it with our own eyes at the inquest - gleaning information here there and everywhere to fit his own warped narrative. BUT at least we are aware of it and can show where he gets some of his BS from. EG - N.Y. surf book regarding Nymboida and so much more that he has read in books waayyyyyy before the internet even started. SO we can't place all the blame on WS and other online site.........

Last edited:
I would love to know if his mother dyed her hair blonde. Part of me thinks the weirdness with the dyeing of the hair is because he gets a kick out of victimising women as stand-ins for someone that he feels an intense loathing for. Maybe due to a perceived rejection by MC (VERY confusing with the shared initials but FR's ex wife), or maybe due to a more deep-rooted aversion carried from childhood.

In my opinion the changing of the hair to confuse the passport is possible but doesn't hold a huge amount of weight. Even in 2023 with more stringent passport checks, someone dyeing their hair isn't going to mess up travel between borders. It could be to create confusion when it comes to witness sightings, but somehow it feels like something more than that.

Also, re: the new article - I cannot cope with another mention of Bali. WHAT is going on with that?!
I think @*juniper* made a fantastic point about why he does it.
Time gives him opportunity and opportunity gives him bounty.

Besides that, the passenger cards for MB in 1966 were found here way back in 2019 by a clever sleuth!

So who is gathering what info from where.........
It seems to me that online platforms are a VERY valuable tool for all parties no????

I mean look at what the WS have uncovered so far and been able to sift fact from fiction.

These kinds of platforms work both ways. You can't have it all one way.

The thing is EVERYONE is working for the common goal of finding Marion Barter and uncovering just WHO this psychopath is, because lets face it, aside from his current accomplice, opps sorry, wife, ( IMO) NO ONE KNOWS HIM, not even his own kids!!!!!

Besides that, the passenger cards for MB in 1966 were found here way back in 2019 by a clever sleuth!

So who is gathering what info from where.........
It seems to me that online platforms are a VERY valuable tool for all parties no????

I mean look at what the WS have uncovered so far and been able to sift fact from fiction.

These kinds of platforms work both ways. You can't have it all one way.

The thing is EVERYONE is working for the common goal of finding Marion Barter and uncovering just WHO this psychopath is, because lets face it, aside from his current accomplice, opps sorry, wife, ( IMO) NO ONE KNOWS HIM, not even his own kids!!!!!
Yes and no I think Diane knows very well what he does

Just looking at these dates again and all the info uncovered here by Websleuths so far -

He arrives in 1969 with documentation stating HORSE INJURY TO TIBIA AND FIBULAE IN 1960

He then says at the inquest he was in Lucerne 1968 recovering from horse fall ( long time recovering :rolleyes:) and this is where he met MB........

But police have uncovered there was NO soccer clinic in Lucerne that year -

SO he ISN'T recovering from a horse fall that happened BACK in 1960, NOR is he meeting MB in 1968, BECAUSE there was no soccer clinic there for the Socceroos!

I think @Lord Peter Flimsy has done some exceptional work in regard to MB husband JW soccer career during this time and proves yet again what a lying piece of manure AKA is. @Lord Peter Flimsy even discovered that MARION had SHORT HAIR when she travelled with her husband in 1968 thanks to a newspaper clipping of them found AFTER,
AKA said on the stand it was long.

Marion actually went on holidays in 1966
Marion and her husband actually went on holiday 1968

BLUM didnt MEET either of them in Switz.

This part of the MBFB comment : ".......after much wrangling in the coronial proceedings it was agreed it was 1968.

Much shifted on the stand from what was espoused prior to the inquest - one of the challenges of all parties having access to the full brief of evidence"

HE CHANGED THE NARRATIVE TO SUIT HIS OWN.

THIS IS SOMETHING WE SEE TIME AND TIME AGAIN - WHY DO PEOPLE BELIEVE WHAT HE SAYS

Last edited:
double post :rolleyes:

Last edited:
double post - whats up with WS today - lots of hiccups

Last edited:

The fact he rarely has a sexual relationship with these women makes me feel that DH is involved, it's like some sort of weird agreement they have between each other, you can fleece them but don't sleep with them (IMO)

All very creepy

Joni Danielle
Lisa Carr Yes , he did, after much wrangling in the coronial proceedings it was agreed it was 1968. Prior to this though there were various years peddled including definately prior to 1966 in his police interview. So we just covered off all the trips Marion undertook out of Australia to be sure in the 1960s. With the 1968 trip, it was ascertained by NSW Police that there was no soccer clinic in Lucerne in that year, so this account was also false. Much shifted on the stand from what was espoused prior to the inquest - one of the challenges of all parties having access to the full brief of evidence. Hope this helps, Joni

From the MB FB Page:

......."""""after much wrangling in the coronial proceedings it was agreed it was 1968. Prior to this though there were various years peddled including definately prior to 1966 in his police interview. So we just covered off all the trips Marion undertook out of Australia to be sure in the 1960s. With the 1968 trip, it was ascertained by NSW Police that there was no soccer clinic in Lucerne in that year, so this account was also false. Much shifted on the stand from what was espoused prior to the inquest - one of the challenges of all parties having access to the full brief of evidence"""""".

And:

........""""Mr. Blum has read everything publically available about this case online of which there is a significant amount including the podcast and active online forums such as Websleuths, Reddit etc. He has also had full access to the Brief of Evidence (BOE) as a person of significant interest in this case as part of the proceedings. It's unfortunate"""">

********************************************************************************************************************************
HE GLEANS ALL OF HIS BS FROM READING - Well, we all know he does that right!! - We have seen it with our own eyes at the inquest - gleaning information here there and everywhere to fit his own warped narrative. BUT at least we are aware of it and can show where he gets some of his BS from. EG - N.Y. surf book regarding Nymboida and so much more that he has read in books waayyyyyy before the internet even started. SO we can't place all the blame on WS and other online site.........
So it continues…

If you get info from here on Websleuths, then don’t criticise it.

If you want to stand in the spotlights then do so in a positive respectfull way, for a positive respectfull reason.

Respect your sources as they might dry up otherwise, respect your 5 seconds of fame as it might soon fade otherwise.

I’m glad that on here, most on this threat, we applaud each others talents/successes in finding info. As there’s a lot of highschool meangirling & jealousy out there.

Let’s be & stay better than that. We, on this threat, only have 2 goals: finding Marion & getting enough info about RB to get him off the streets.

Looking through “charlottes” photos my heart sank.
There’s a photo of her in Bali at dinner, freshly blonde, with a flower behind her ear…
Funny that.
The bank managers story allegedly involved a woman with a flower behind her ear telling stories of holidaying in Bali.
I don’t believe Marion never changed her hair colour, but it was asked of her.

So I’m wondering… if they all turn into blonde women with flowers behind their ear telling tales of Bali, if they went missing, but there was another woman running around matching that description, maybe they wouldn’t be noticed as quickly as missing?

Just an added bonus to the very long time it takes to go blonde, affording AKA plenty of time to pilfer though the woman’s personal items and papers.

(Admins, please delete if I’m wrong to ask this) Are there any legal experts here? Why haven’t any charges been laid? So hard to fathom.

Not a legal expert just my opinion -

There are many crimes he could / should be charged, held accountable for but -

1. lying on his citizenship application - this would be easy to prove, and I assume easy to revoke but the result would be deportation and then he could not be charged with crimes committed in Australia
2. Defrauding Australian social welfare - up to 10 years imprisonment
3. Fraud against the women in Europe - that would need to be trialed by the EU courts as that is where the crime took place - they would need to deport him and then he wouldn't face any Australian charges.
4. Marion - there is no body and the paper trail is long gone - all circumstantial evidence which if you have enough can lead to a conviction, but I wouldn't think they have enough just from what we know, but hopefully they have or will find something more concrete.

It would not surprise me if there is some politicking going on - the Aus Government would probably like to export "the problem" on the grounds he lied on his application and let him be someone else issue, because that is the cheapest and quickest way to deal with this Vermon. But there is alot of public interest in the case, if they deport him, they can't get him for Marion and that could cause backlash.

Personally, I would like to see both of them charged with Welfare fraud and shoved in prison - we are not going to get anything else out of them while they are free so they may as well be under lock and key. I would hope prison life would encourage DH to talk to save herself and help solve the MB case.

All just my opinion

Not a legal expert just my opinion -

There are many crimes he could / should be charged, held accountable for but -

1. lying on his citizenship application - this would be easy to prove, and I assume easy to revoke but the result would be deportation and then he could not be charged with crimes committed in Australia
2. Defrauding Australian social welfare - up to 10 years imprisonment
3. Fraud against the women in Europe - that would need to be trialed by the EU courts as that is where the crime took place - they would need to deport him and then he wouldn't face any Australian charges.
4. Marion - there is no body and the paper trail is long gone - all circumstantial evidence which if you have enough can lead to a conviction, but I wouldn't think they have enough just from what we know, but hopefully they have or will find something more concrete.

It would not surprise me if there is some politicking going on - the Aus Government would probably like to export "the problem" on the grounds he lied on his application and let him be someone else issue, because that is the cheapest and quickest way to deal with this Vermon. But there is alot of public interest in the case, if they deport him, they can't get him for Marion and that could cause backlash.

Personally, I would like to see both of them charged with Welfare fraud and shoved in prison - we are not going to get anything else out of them while they are free so they may as well be under lock and key. I would hope prison life would encourage DH to talk to save herself and help solve the MB case.

All just my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member