Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting photo of Childs on the MB FB Page

The same photo posted here so long ago then was taken down.

Love the comments.
Chickens coming home to roost maybe :)
Yes! Especially the comment from the lady whose mother had given GC hell in the nursing home that he managed in Murwillumbah. Must have been Marion’s ghost coming back to haunt him.

Dianes father used his middle name too instead of his first name, just like Maite does.

So Gordon Walker may have been what he used IF there ever was a cafe owned by them.

IMO I doubt it - I think it was another lie by her

Only when it was posted on the platform, not the date it was taken.
Certainly very different characters & costumes from the two destitute characters who looked like they slept in the local park that were on stage at the inquest. Maybe a decade or so can produce these kinds of changes or maybe they are chameleons, able to finely tune their act & appearance for each occasion.

I just realised she said it was a story? I was looking g everywhere to find it and couldn't see anything so I was soo confused!
Yes, that’s right, the post about the delay of the inquest was a MPMB FB page story which only stays up for 24 hours then disappears, so it’s no longer available. Not sure why they did a story post for this one.

The silence on this thread is unlike any case I've followed. I simply cannot imagine how Sally feels with a similar silence in her own life. To be so close after so long, and then have to wait with no acknowledged date for the inquest and wait knowing that a probable murderer is well and living free, enjoying his life. My thoughts and sympathy are with her. I know this happens more than we like to think, but to be on a thread like this the slow wheels of justice and the unfairness of life are made very very clear to me.

The silence on this thread is unlike any case I've followed. I simply cannot imagine how Sally feels with a similar silence in her own life. To be so close after so long, and then have to wait with no acknowledged date for the inquest and wait knowing that a probable murderer is well and living free, enjoying his life. My thoughts and sympathy are with her. I know this happens more than we like to think, but to be on a thread like this the slow wheels of justice and the unfairness of life are made very very clear to me.
I agree. The silence is deafening…
the authorities are possibly having to make sure that all the facts are substantiated, as there are many eyes cast on this inquest.
Hopefully Sally will have an outcome soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members