Australia Australia - Marion Barter - Missing After Trip to UK - June 1997 #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DerZuschauer, Thank you from the Heart.

She is presiding over another recent inquest here, handled by the same station, that occurred in 2021. (Found Deceased - Australia - Jackson Stacker, 26, Sleepy Hollow, 25 Aug 2021).
The results are consistent, and the officers involved took “stress leave” to avoid appearing to give evidence.
I’m so grateful as a coroner she’s getting a great complete picture of the performance and culture in our stations.
I hope she can recommend a review and audit of Byron station specifically.
I've been following this case. I can't believe the police are still so inept. His death sounds horrific and my heart breaks for his family.

Written Coroners findings from the Sally Leydon website:
Sally Leydon
"I do not accept as accurate anything Mr Blum has said in evidence in the absence of independent corroborating evidence".

They should have said FNMR when questioning him !!!!...........He responded: “I don’t know anything – anything about Marion Barter.

Again - WHY would Marion be entering a shopping centre near Blums to get an INITIAL eye check ( NOT an eye issue consultation BUT a visit when you first go to get your eyes checked) with her medicare card under Barter, IF she didn't want anyone to know she was back in Australia
Spending at least 30 mins in an appointment with the likelihood of other people also waiting in there - and you dont want people to know you are back from OS???

Proof that someone wanted to show her back in Australia - IMO

IMO
Marion wasn't here in Australia
I agree. Although someone flew in on her passport? Everyone seems convinced she did return . I just find it hard to believe that she spent 2 months hidden away while withdrawing money and giving it to AKA . She was a very intelligent lady. This is the part of the story that does my head in. IMOO Dianne has alot of secrets .

I agree. Although someone flew in on her passport? Everyone seems convinced she did return . I just find it hard to believe that she spent 2 months hidden away while withdrawing money and giving it to AKA . She was a very intelligent lady. This is the part of the story that does my head in. IMOO Dianne has alot of secrets .
Without seeing the brief of evidence I’m torn as to whether she did or didn’t come back. This case has been so bizarre that the possibility someone came to Australia impersonating Marion and then left Australia again (around Oct 1997) either under their real or another assumed identity is not as outlandish as it may seem.

Following the Coroner’s decision I’m hoping one of the first ports of call is to the Nikko Narita Hotel in Japan to look at their marriage records for June/July 1997. Could you imagine if they found Aka had married Marion bigamistly?! I would be fist pumping for days!

I HOPE THEY ARE INVESTIGATING G. CHILDS
From an outsider looking in NSW Police should be fully investigated. I assume Australia has something similar to the IPCC in the UK?

I’m so glad that the Coroner called out NSW Police including barrister Kim Burke acting for them for trying to victim blame Sally at the inquest. Some of them should hang their heads in shame.

Yes there are so many red flags IMO

Not only the withdrawal of the money in many small lots over a long period of time - where was she staying whilst doing this ??? - WHY not just take out what is needed on the first or 2nd instance? -

The last withdrawal was done right where she lived - YET she was hiding from people who knew her.....????

She was hiding out in some place in NSW?..... YET visits a shopping centre to get her initial eye check EVEN though she had been wearing glasses for so long .....

A car is bought in NSW by RB a day after MB supposedly left the hotel - the car sales person who knew the deH's prior, stated the woman in the car that was parked across the road looked like DdeH

IF he used that car to pick up MB a day AFTER MB was suppose to have left the Novotel -( where did she stay the night of the 10th ) WHY would he take a car purchased with DdeH - if the car salesman is correct - and use that same car to pick up MB in QLD to drive her wherever -(as some have said) - when he doesn't drive.....

Between August 10 and October 15 - nearly 2 months = WHERE was MB staying.....
WHO was paying for her accommodation during this time? What reference details for the accommodation premises would have had to be shown - surely not her MB ID because RB would have had all that - (IMO - and going on other victims )

JO says he got the fright of his life when the day he went back to steal his buried treasure and the locksmith and her met him at the door..... WHY was he so surprised ??? HE thought she was still stuck OS and wouldn't be back so fast OR BACK AT ALL.....she had given him POA over her “in case something happens” before they flew to Europe and AH known as West carried all of JO identity documents and title deeds in his small tapestry bag.

He says he collects the passenger cards at the airports and fills out the cards sometimes - DdeH also states he does this - not too difficult for a criminal to have hold of prefilled passenger cards

AND during the inquest he states he was introduced to someone in Belgium who knew how to create fake documents****

Without seeing the brief of evidence I’m torn as to whether she did or didn’t come back. This case has been so bizarre that the possibility someone came to Australia impersonating Marion and then left Australia again (around Oct 1997) either under their real or another assumed identity is not as outlandish as it may seem.
Someone could have entered Aust and stayed as an illegal immigrant just as he once did

Made the news in France

I used Google Chrome to translate.

Marion Barter est officiellement déclarée morte​

This is definitely the text from www.virgule.lu, ripped by some shady content aggregator. Not to sound picky here, but I suggest to stick to the original. Might help the cause though...

Yes there are so many red flags IMO

Not only the withdrawal of the money in many small lots over a long period of time - where was she staying whilst doing this ??? - WHY not just take out what is needed on the first or 2nd instance? -

The last withdrawal was done right where she lived - YET she was hiding from people who knew her.....????

She was hiding out in some place in NSW?..... YET visits a shopping centre to get her initial eye check EVEN though she had been wearing glasses for so long .....

A car is bought in NSW by RB a day after MB supposedly left the hotel - the car sales person who knew the deH's prior, stated the woman in the car that was parked across the road looked like DdeH

IF he used that car to pick up MB a day AFTER MB was suppose to have left the Novotel -( where did she stay the night of the 10th ) WHY would he take a car purchased with DdeH - if the car salesman is correct - and use that same car to pick up MB in QLD to drive her wherever -(as some have said) - when he doesn't drive.....

Between August 10 and October 15 - nearly 2 months = WHERE was MB staying.....
WHO was paying for her accommodation during this time? What reference details for the accommodation premises would have had to be shown - surely not her MB ID because RB would have had all that - (IMO - and going on other victims )

JO says he got the fright of his life when the day he went back to steal his buried treasure and the locksmith and her met him at the door..... WHY was he so surprised ??? HE thought she was still stuck OS and wouldn't be back so fast OR BACK AT ALL.....she had given him POA over her “in case something happens” before they flew to Europe and AH known as West carried all of JO identity documents and title deeds in his small tapestry bag.

He says he collects the passenger cards at the airports and fills out the cards sometimes - DdeH also states he does this - not too difficult for a criminal to have hold of prefilled passenger cards

AND during the inquest he states he was introduced to someone in Belgium who knew how to create fake documents****
I wonder if a Power of Attorney was ever mentioned to Marion? Did he only use that ruse with JO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3