Australia Australia - Marion Barter - Missing After Trip to UK - June 1997 #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back to this. Something is still ringing bells with this.

The names within this write up, Leroy, Peeters, Heyndrinckx are also associated with AH from previous searchings.

Is this just another coincidence :cool:

Wondering if we could get a full translation please @DerZuschauer if you have time.
Or @Carovb5 If you have time.
The way I see it, there is no need to translate it all, since they are not (necessarily) related.

Emmanuel Leroy announces that, due to bankruptcy of the companies mentioned on top, he will proceed to sell their stock in order to settle their debts. I don't see the company names as related to one another - they just happened to go bankrupt at the same time, so Maitre Leroy is responsible to sell them off. There are several dates for the sales, then the locations. What follows are descriptions of the goods that will be on sale.

With some companies, you can deduce from the name what business they were in (Quincaillerie means "hardware", Van Bree Sports obviously is sporting goods). So, as I said before, Maria's stuff is in between hardware store (material de jardinage, tondeuses a gazon (lawn mowers), poubelles, peintures (paint) etc.) and the swimwear. So "canapés et sièges modernes", cash register, a desk, a typewriter, maybe the sewing machines before the "canapés". Maybe not.

The way it is grouped, I would say none of the cars.

That's about it.

The way I see it, there is no need to translate it all, since they are not (necessarily) related.

Emmanuel Leroy announces that, due to bankruptcy of the companies mentioned on top, he will proceed to sell their stock in order to settle their debts. I don't see the company names as related to one another - they just happened to go bankrupt at the same time, so Maitre Leroy is responsible to sell them off. There are several dates for the sales, then the locations. What follows are descriptions of the goods that will be on sale.

With some companies, you can deduce from the name what business they were in (Quincaillerie means "hardware", Van Bree Sports obviously is sporting goods). So, as I said before, Maria's stuff is in between hardware store (material de jardinage, tondeuses a gazon (lawn mowers), poubelles, peintures (paint) etc.) and the swimwear. So "canapés et sièges modernes", cash register, a desk, a typewriter, maybe the sewing machines before the "canapés". Maybe not.

The way it is grouped, I would say none of the cars.

That's about it.
Thank you. Appreciate that.

Found another document on R Coppenolle - his job description was Beamter

He had an important position which could have been a administrative official, or policeman, a prison guard, a customs officer, a teacher, a professional in the public service etc etc
No wonder one of his documents held the names of the Mayor and other officials that we were trying to work through a couple of years back.

AH is no small time crook. He was born into it. He had all the protection he needed when he was younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman