DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Verdigris

Revelation 21:4
Reaction score
There is no mention of a car, so she seemingly didn't drive away...

Appeal to find missing woman - Dover Heights
[...]Melissa Caddick, aged 49, was last seen at a home on Wallangra Road, Dover Heights, after midnight last Thursday (12 November 2020).
Police have been told she may have left the home about 5.30am the same day, and she has not been seen or heard from since.
[...]
Melissa is described as being of Caucasian appearance, about 165cm tall, of slim build, with long brown hair. At the time she was wearing a black singlet top and leggings, and silver ‘Nike’ sneakers.
She did not take any money, mobile or personal possessions with her.
more at police.nsw.gov.au link

Several other links:

9 News Sydney

Police Appeal For Public Assistance To Find Missing Sydney Woman

DM Headline:
Wealthy businesswoman vanishes from her $7million clifftop Sydney mansion wearing activewear and without her phone – as husband makes desperate plea six days later
Managing director Melissa Caddick not seen or heard from since November 12 who left Dover Heights home in jogging gear

Hunt continues for missing businesswoman who vanished from Sydney home as husband issues plea | Daily Mail Online

Police appeal to find missing woman - Dover Heights

Hunt passes for the missing businesswoman who has disappeared from the Sydney home while the husband makes a plea

No Cookies | Daily Telegraph

Re: the DailyTelegraph - subscription only (I haven't read it).
Also, I can't find husband's "desperate plea" video - perhaps it's only in the DailyTelegraph link.

She's been gone nearly a week...

Thread #6
Thread #7

Last edited by a moderator:
What Happens To A Dead Body In The Ocean?

Hi everyone, hope you are doing well:)

I know we have discussed the decomposition of bodies in the ocean previously but I found this interesting and maybe you will too.

Here is a video of a caged dead pig placed in the ocean with a live feed (cool pun huh?) camera attached to it. (Scroll down past the article to get straight to the video.)

I was surprised at how quickly it decomposed, the flies of the sea especially make quick work it would seem - although in hypoxic waters (low in oxygen) it takes longer for various sea creatures to do the job.

In reference to my previous post just now, I was trying to find information on what usually happens to the bodies of people that commit suicide by jumping off a cliff and land on rocks, not in the water.

I hoped to find out about past situations and work out how common or uncommon it is for bodies to be washed out to sea but all I have found so far is information on how the impact of the jump kills the person - although I've only spent 30mins researching.

I guess it's obvious that I want to know what the odds are of MC being dragged out to sea IF she had killed herself (not my belief) and despite having discussed similar things as a group, I don't recall any stats on the bodies of suicided people being found far from where they landed?

I'll try to find a paper/study on the topic unless someone can enlighten me?

‘LIKE A LIGHTNING BOLT’: Melissa Caddick’s husband addresses chilling rumour about fraudster wife

I wonder if AK will acknowledge the fraud his wife committed against her friends and apologise to them....or is it all going to be about his loss and to make him a victim!!
Totally. It’s too difficult to have any sympathy for AK as someone who has, and continues to reap rewards from the fraud. He needs to show remorse and take some action to make good. No sign of any of that so far.

Totally. It’s too difficult to have any sympathy for AK as someone who has, and continues to reap rewards from the fraud. He needs to show remorse and take some action to make good. No sign of any of that so far.
IMO.... AK is attempting to cast aspersions on the Investors....unbelievable as according to the media coverage and the Affidavits submitted the investors weren’t aware of their situation for a week or more!

Interestingly ..... no member of MC’s family have publicly apologised to the investors or acknowledged the loss of the many millions of dollars that MC stole from them.... it has always been about “their loss”!!

after watching this ch 7 interview of ak i actu ally feel sorry for him and believe he is telling the truth, he just seemed really sad,
and lost, although i found it hard to believe they didnt discuss even a little bit about their horrific 14 hr ordeal with asics after they left, that night, but maybe she was so angry, broken, exhausted he didnt want to upset her further so just left her to sleep?
he said she was a shell of herself after that day, maybe she did suicide?

That interview!!!

WOW just wow…..

No convincing AK

wish they had questioned the brother more.

Was wondering if AK was launching a music album in parts!

What are everyone’s thoughts on the interview?

after watching this ch 7 interview of ak i actu ally feel sorry for him and believe he is telling the truth, he just seemed really sad,
and lost, although i found it hard to believe they didnt discuss even a little bit about their horrific 14 hr ordeal with asics after they left, that night, but maybe she was so angry, broken, exhausted he didnt want to upset her further so just left her to sleep?
Totally the opposite for me.

I found him totally deluded perhaps not that genuine but I could be reading him wrong.

Her brother however is truly devastated, I felt for him

That interview!!!

WOW just wow…..

No convincing AK

wish they had questioned the brother more.

Was wondering if AK was launching a music album in parts!

What are everyone’s thoughts on the interview?
Mmm....the perfect couple....I wonder if some of MC’s friends/investors sing the same song?

IMO he is delusional......loved the comment MC never gave him a cent ..but didn’t she pay for his lifestyle… his car… clothes… guess thats not being given a cent! Oh! and in the Affidavits it stated that AK had a supplementary credit card on her account that she settled ....guess that too is not getting a cent!!

I’m 15 min in and AK is playing the sympathy card big time AND denying that Melissa stole the money. This would be his way of justifying still living in the house and not taking any responsibility for the missing money. I don’t think he is delusional I think he is self serving and egocentric.
I do feel so sad for her brother, he seems genuine less shattered.
I will watch the rest.

i don't for a second believe much of anything he portrayed on the show

no one is that naive, no one is that sheltered

I struggle with his whole " oh that's what they believe "

I am sure if channel 7 let him he would have told us all about how ASIC set Melissa up and they were the ones with the fake documents if given half the chance

the person I feel sorry for is her son, he is the true victim in all this

I wish they had spent more time with the oceanographer and she had more of a chance to delve in to some more details on the floaters and how these would compare to a body

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Merythe