Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
Funny you should ask that .....

Rodo Koletti has criticised his son Anthony for giving a TV interview over wife Melissa Caddick’s disappearance, asking if he had relayed his murder theories to police.

while saying: “He only had $1.95 in his bank account; he’s got to make an income somehow.”

Melissa Caddick: Conwoman’s father-in-law hits out at Anthony Koletti | Daily Telegraph
Annoying member only so I can’t access it but I’m sure it will filter into some free trash media

Of course nothing was said and no questions, how logical, I’m sure we’d all be the same in that situation
Are we allowed to go down that shady path? Not sure, I thought AK was taking us down it by appearing on national television with this ridiculous interview
He did get to go on another private flight though to the beach where the foot was so he could throw the love heart rock

Yes the love heart rock....

He told us that they went to Cyprus to the 'Baths of Aphrodite' where he got the love heart rock. Probably bought it in the tourist shop there?

The Goddess of Love used to take her bath in a cool pond near Polis. The place is known as 'Baths of Aphrodite' and provides a magnificent view of the Bay of Polis. The cave is said to be where the Goddess of Love, Aphrodite used to bathe. According to Greek mythology, this is where Aphrodite met her lover, the handsome Adonis, when he stopped off for a drink while hunting, to quench his thirst. It is said that if you bathe in the water you will be given eternal youth or you will fall for the next person you see.

Adonis and Aphrodite?

AK tried very hard to give us the impression that he fell for the next person he saw there who was, of course, MC who paid for him to go there and he is still under her spell!

He told us that they went to Cyprus to the 'Baths of Aphrodite' where he got the love heart rock. Probably bought it in the tourist shop there?

The Goddess of Love used to take her bath in a cool pond near Polis. The place is known as 'Baths of Aphrodite' and provides a magnificent view of the Bay of Polis. The cave is said to be where the Goddess of Love, Aphrodite used to bathe. According to Greek mythology, this is where Aphrodite met her lover, the handsome Adonis, when he stopped off for a drink while hunting, to quench his thirst. It is said that if you bathe in the water you will be given eternal youth or you will fall for the next person you see.

Adonis and Aphrodite?

AK tried very hard to give us the impression that he fell for the next person he saw there who was, of course, MC who paid for him to go there and he is still under her spell!
Ha, he probably did buy it in the tourist shop despite saying he found it and how much meaning it had for her…
Perhaps he should have chosen eternal youth

I would love to hear from a body language expert to do an analysis of AK's body language to determine if he was lying.

IMO his body language at times was inappropriate. He smirked and smiled at times as well as his eye blinking which could have indicated lying.

Adonis and Aphrodite?

If Melissa went over the cliffs, that was Aphrodite returning to the foam from which she was born.

Does anyone get the impression he is no longer that close to MC’s family?
I'm not sure if he ever was that close??? It took a long time to call them after MK went missing.......

Did I hear correctly?? That the brother inherited her dog??? That is now dying???
That is a long way from an apartment in Aspen........ :eek::D
IMO

Does anyone get the impression he is no longer that close to MC’s family?

Yes I definitely got that impression. Adam said he had given MC $2m so it seemed like a coincidence that AK said $2m (in cash?) was taken from their safe by ASIC. Adam is still grieving probably not only because he has had to accept that his sister is dead but because of his sister's betrayal.

But how many people would have $2m in their safe? Did AK mean in cash or was it jewellery?

I'm not sure if he ever was that close??? It took a long time to call them after MK went missing.......

Did I hear correctly?? That the brother inherited her dog??? That is now dying???
That is a long way from an apartment in Aspen........ :eek::D
IMO

Yes I felt so sorry for Adam.

Let's face it when your wife does not come home by night, wouldn't you phone her family to ask if she was there? This interview has made me more and more suspicious of AK's actions.

Did AK mean in cash or was it jewellery?
Mostly jewelry I think, as he mentioned how valuable each of her necklaces were..... however, I expect there was some cash as well.....

And he thought ASIC would just bring it all back!!! After they realized it was a big misunderstanding....... (this was mind blowing .... IMO)

IMO AK is playing the role of being the male version of the stereotype of a dumb blonde. I would probably nominate him for an Academy Award.

Psychologically, I wondered whether Narcissists ever played the role of being dumb.

So I referred to Google and it said: "Narcissists often seem inept at understanding certain things. They may seem incredibly dumb when they are attempting to express their own emotions. ... They seem to lack an understanding of a large part of the world because they lack compassion and empathy."

Maybe that explains AK's behaviour.

IMO AK is playing the role of being the male version of the stereotype of a dumb blonde. I would probably nominate him for an Academy Award.

Psychologically, I wondered whether Narcissists ever played the role of being dumb.

So I referred to Google and it said: "Narcissists often seem inept at understanding certain things. They may seem incredibly dumb when they are attempting to express their own emotions. ... They seem to lack an understanding of a large part of the world because they lack compassion and empathy."

Maybe that explains AK's behaviour.
I also wondered if it had something to do with him having her son??? He doesn't want to believe it..... and therefor telling the son that his mother would not have done such a thing..... Like "protecting" the son from reality, in a round about kind of way?????
Who knows????

IMO

What about this? AK even said that ASIC did not even give MC water or food all day!!!!! There was a tap and a fridge nearby and there was AK lying on the lounge who could have brought MC whatever she desired. That is a blatant lie or entitled expectancy.

Last edited:
What about this? AK even said that ASIC did not give MC water or food all day!!!!! There was a tap and a fridge nearby and there was AK lying on the lounge who could have brought MC whatever she desired. That is a blatant lie or entitled expectancy.
Yes I noticed that too.....

I expect AK and MC were separated by the AFP/ASIC in the house that day.......

If, any part of the episode is to be believed ..... it sounds as though MK was definitely not cool calm and collected when it was going down......

I can't understand why neither of them called a lawyer to be present??? However, I have no idea if that is allowed when being busted by ASIC and the AFP????

But AK could also have arranged that, even if MC couldn't. IMO...

I also wondered if it had something to do with him having her son??? He doesn't want to believe it..... and therefor telling the son that his mother would not have done such a thing..... Like "protecting" the son from reality, in a round about kind of way?????
Who knows????

IMO

AK's supposed bond with MC's son is IMO as a result of MC telling them how bad of a person his father was. But if you read the long story from a link I previously posted, MC ripped her ex-husband off and spread bad rumours about him to everybody. Also AK acts immature so that would appeal to an teenager but IMO he is not a good role model for a teenage boy. Also I believe in telling children the truth when they are old enough to understand and IMO OC is now old enough to hear the truth.

I noticed that in tonight's interview that AK did not even mention that MC's son heard the door slam. Did you notice that?

If, any part of the episode is to be believed ..... it sounds as though MK was definitely not cool calm and collected when it was going down......

I can't understand why neither of them called a lawyer to be present??? However, I have no idea if that is allowed when being busted by ASIC and the AFP????

Answering my own question..... It appears they could have called a lawyer......

What do the AFP raids on the media mean for journalists and their sources? - ABC News

The AFP/ASIC personnel had to eat and drink so they would have taken a break for lunch themselves. So I would have assumed that AK and MC would have had lunch together. Is AK so hopeless and entitled that he cannot even prepare a sandwich and a drink for lunch? I cannot really believe anything that comes out of his mouth.

AK's supposed bond with MC's son is IMO as a result of MC telling them how bad of a person his father was. But if you read the long story from a link I previously posted, MC ripped her ex-husband off and spread bad rumours about him to everybody. Also AK acts immature so that would appeal to an teenager but IMO he is not a good role model for a teenage boy. Also I believe in telling children the truth when they are old enough to understand and IMO OC is now old enough to hear the truth.

I noticed that in tonight's interview that AK did not even mention that MC's son heard the door slam. Did you notice that?
Totally Agree!!!!

Yes, I noticed that as well.... only that AK went to sleep at 4am.......

Totally Agree!!!!

Yes, I noticed that as well.... only that AK went to sleep at 4am.......

Can you imagine it?

AK lounges on the lounge all day while AFP/ASIC are there for 14 hours, then after they leave, he and MC over dinner that night do not even talk about what happened, what she is going to do now and how he was going to be affected? So silence at dinner perhaps because OC was there. So after dinner, AK goes straight to his music room and possibly plays loud music until 4am making his neighbours think that there was a party going on, MC goes to bed and AK joins her for spooning and cuddling at 4am, then she gets up at 5,30am, does not wake him or leave a suicide note and goes walking in the same outfit without her mobile or wallet and a murderer picks her up and her life is ended somewhere at some time and her foot ends up many kilometres away on an isolated beach which she had visited on a school excursion. In the meantime, AK searches every day for her by driving around in his sports car to places she loves for months in case she has left messages somewhere for him.

AK is incredulous!

A movie needs to be made of this story!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members