Found Deceased Australia - Melissa Caddick, 49, Sydney, NSW, 12 Nov 2020 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about this? AK even said that ASIC did not even give MC water or food all day!!!!! There was a tap and a fridge nearby and there was AK lying on the lounge who could have brought MC whatever she desired. That is a blatant lie or entitled expectancy.
Imagine if AK was the person who tipped off ASIC the second time.

I'll let you choose your own adventure with this dense twist in the story..

To be fair I haven't yet seen the interview but I'll watch it now if anyone has a link, and even if no-one does.

Mr Murphy said: Why cant he sleep in the bed they shared? He said that he has not been able to sleep in it since she was missing... that's how she left it... is that supported by the asic video of the raid? Why didn't he sleep in it before the police were called? guilt?

IMO that was MC's room and he had another bedroom. I find it difficult to believe that if they shared a room, they would not have woken each other up getting into and out of bed. Also if she was so in love with AK, why she did not leave him a note if he was still asleep when she went. IMO MCs escape plan was organised the night before. He either drove her somewhere or somebody else did.

Mr Murphy said: Why cant he sleep in the bed they shared? He said that he has not been able to sleep in it since she was missing... that's how she left it... is that supported by the asic video of the raid? Why didn't he sleep in it before the police were called? guilt?

IMO that was MC's room and he had another bedroom. I find it difficult to believe that if they shared a room, they would not have woken each other up getting into and out of bed. Also if she was so in love with AK, why she did not leave him a note if he was still asleep when she went. IMO MCs escape plan was organised the night before. He either drove her somewhere or somebody else did.
I agree Estelle and if AK did not know about the impending demise of MC beforehand, he certainly thought it not that bad in the aftermath, although now in hindsight perhaps he wonders as to what his financial situation could have been..

Can I say that?

:p
You made me log-in with this JLZ, I had to 'like' it and reply :D

Possibly highly inappropriate of you to say, but I've been watching stand-up comedy on Netflix just now so I was prepped to lol and lol I did.
Aphrodite and Adonis resonated with me, a joint narcissism if there is such a thing, with Melissa in the superior position: as a goddess deserving of adoration regardless of behaviour which violated ordinary standards. Indeed, such behaviour merely confirmed that she was a goddess. Having an underlying sense of immortality might make suicide easier?--just going home to Olympia for a while.

I'm halfway through the interview with AK and Michael Usher, I find it amusing that they introduced AK like an American Pro-Wrestler walking out past the crowd as sparks fly and people cheer and applause...the music..wow.

I agree Estelle and if AK did not know about the impending demise of MC beforehand, he certainly thought it not that bad in the aftermath, although now in hindsight perhaps he wonders as to what his financial situation could have been..

Can I say that?

Let's think about it. If MC had died a natural death, and she was innocent of any charges from AFP/ASIC or debts from investors, as AK was 11 years younger than him, AK would have expected to inherit the house, keep his sports car, gain from her insurance policy, have access to any profits he thought she had made from her investors, the sale of her jewellery and continue to live his current lifestyle.

Is that the fantasy that MC sold him on to keep him devoted to her and not ask questions?

However, now he is blaming ASIC for her death as he does not seem to be able to face the reality that this fantasy MC promised him is never going to happen. All these years of his devotion to MC has been for nothing.

Aphrodite and Adonis resonated with me, a joint narcissism if there is such a thing, with Melissa in the superior position: as a goddess deserving of adoration regardless of behaviour which violated ordinary standards. Indeed, such behaviour merely confirmed that she was a goddess. Having an underlying sense of immortality might make suicide easier?--just going home to Olympia for a while.
Well thought out JLZ.

I find it interesting that in the story of Narcissus, he falls in love with his own reflection staring up at him as he gazes into a pond, perhaps this was part of the allure of the waters at the bottom of the cliff for MC, her own reflection awaiting her...
If I believed she jumped that is..

Let's think about it. If MC had died a natural death, and she was innocent of any charges from AFP/ASIC or debts from investors, as AK was 11 years younger than him, AK would have expected to inherit the house, keep his sports car, gain from her insurance policy, have access to any profits he thought she had made from her investors, the sale of her jewellery and continue to live his current lifestyle.

Is that the fantasy that MC sold him on to keep him devoted to her and not ask questions?

However, now he is blaming ASIC for her death as he does not seem to be able to face the reality that this fantasy MC promised him is never going to happen. All these years of his devotion to MC has been for nothing.
Precisely.

I don't think this case will be over for me until police investigate whether MC was murdered or not. It might take many years but one day, I think it will be solved unless they take the easy way out and claim it is a suicide.

I wonder what Adam and his parents think of AK?

Last edited:
I don't think this case will be over for me until police investigate whether MC was murdered or not. It might take many years but one day, I think it will be solved unless they take the easy way out and claim it is a suicide.

I wonder what Adam and his parents think of AK?
Finding the rest of her remains would have been a good start, although if it was suicide then that’s unlikely to happen now. Personally my thoughts are that the Underbelly series on Melissa Caddick is being produced far too soon & there will be a twist to the story.

Adam & the parents probably don’t think highly of AK, although I suspect they’re civil towards him as he’s currently acting as a guardian for MC son.

She was fit, he could reasonably expect her to live a long time. A large inheritance in his seventies, seen from the perspective of his thirties, it's probably not such an inducement. Being comfortable and free to pursue his music or whatever in the present was probably worth more to him; apart from any emotional dependence on Melissa. However, I'm not sure he was capable of thinking it through that far; perhaps he (quite innocently) foresaw himself as a rich widower still young.

Does AK realize that he can't have it both ways? Melissa was totally innocent of any dishonest dealings, and there were people who wanted her dead. Speaking as a very honest person, I don't believe there are any people who want me dead.

"We cuddled and spooned like we normally did."

Um, you said she was asleep when you sli I mean got into bed and that would mean, "I cuddled and spooned her like I always did."

But saying "we" may be your failed attempt to make it look like you were both present for something.

She was dead to the world(excuse the pun) so "we" didn't cuddle, "you" cuddled her, but you're well aware that we already doubt the truth of your words so you try to use your missing wife as a witness?

If only she could be found to verify bahahaha

(My sense of humour is dark)

Nice way to offer up the code to the safe. "Law abiding and cooperative citizen here folks."

This is just ONE of several things AK has said during the interview that give me pause for thought.

Does AK realize that he can't have it both ways? Melissa was totally innocent of any dishonest dealings, and there were people who wanted her dead. Speaking as a very honest person, I don't believe there are any people who want me dead.
Well Kemug it would appear we both have great minds as the post I uploaded as you uploaded yours shows we think alike...the lad AK is full of contradictions isn't he?
But so long as the truth isn't one of them, he's getting a key's approval and securing an opportunity to walk through an open door in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14