Found Deceased Australia - Melissa Caddick, 49, Sydney, NSW, 12 Nov 2020 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, gotta love tailored advertisements...ASICS shoes...

Speaking of which, did anyone else get the feeling AK has read our threads when he commented on the similarity between ASICS and ASIC?

Someone else suggested he may have formulated responses for his interview after reading up on WS but to me that particular aforementioned comment was an ah-hah moment.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-10-18-14-00-01-97.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-10-18-14-00-01-97.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 15
Does AK realize that he can't have it both ways? Melissa was totally innocent of any dishonest dealings, and there were people who wanted her dead. Speaking as a very honest person, I don't believe there are any people who want me dead.
To his defence he doesn’t want to believe that his wife is a senior ponzi scammer fraudster. He’s in denial.

He can still believe that she’s innocent & hasn’t fleeced anyone’s money, but still acknowledge that there are some really angry people accusing her of making their investments vanish into thin air & want her dead. Obviously she’s not innocent but he’s going to believe what he wants. I guess it’s a start that he realises that she’s one of Australia’s most hated people atm.

Ah, gotta love tailored advertisements...ASICS shoes...

Speaking of which, did anyone else get the feeling AK has read our threads when he commented on the similarity between ASICS and ASIC?

Someone else suggested he may have formulated responses for his interview after reading up on WS but to me that particular aforementioned comment was an ah-hah moment.
I wonder if there was something subliminal in choosing that brand: it is I who wear and walk on ASIC. It must have felt outrageous being interrogated by them, like the shoe wearing the foot.

Perhaps he's trying to say some people got envious.
Hahaha envious of what? Having 20+ years experience of being a fraud and scamming millions of dollars from unsuspecting people? For stealing her way to Dover Heights, yearly Aspen & Fiji holidays along with the $500,000 diamond necklace from Canturi? How sad that she couldn’t legitimately be content with an average sized house, holidays & cars that she actually legitimately bought & could honestly say that she owned them without having to take from someone else. Jokes on MC for being exposed for who she really is.

Hahaha envious of what? Having 20+ years experience of being a fraud and scamming millions of dollars from unsuspecting people? For stealing her way to Dover Heights, yearly Aspen & Fiji holidays along with the $500,000 diamond necklace from Canturi? How sad that she couldn’t legitimately be content with an average sized house, holidays & cars that she actually legitimately bought & could honestly say that she owned them without having to take from someone else. Jokes on MC for being exposed for who she really is.
Just, it doesn't make sense for AK to say somebody wanted the money and killed Melissa to get it; but it might make some sense from his point of view to say somebody wanted her money and lifestyle and couldn't get it and killed her so she wouldn't have it either. I'm trying to make a case for him being less stupid. I can't help it if it's a stretch.

To his defence he doesn’t want to believe that his wife is a senior ponzi scammer fraudster. He’s in denial.

He can still believe that she’s innocent & hasn’t fleeced anyone’s money, but still acknowledge that there are some really angry people accusing her of making their investments vanish into thin air & want her dead. Obviously she’s not innocent but he’s going to believe what he wants. I guess it’s a start that he realises that she’s one of Australia’s most hated people atm.
I wonder if there was something subliminal in choosing that brand: it is I who wear and walk on ASIC. It must have felt outrageous being interrogated by them, like the shoe wearing the foot.
Yes well PUMA is no good, Ponzi Until My Arrest and Nike may scare away new clients New Investment Kills Everything so A Shrewd Intelligent Caddick Succeeds may have suited better?

Let's not forget ADIDAS, All Day I Drain Accounts Severely.
Or:
All Day I Dream About Scams
A Duped Investor Doesn't Assume Scheming

Last edited:
Yes well PUMA is no good, Ponzi Until My Arrest and Nike may scare away new clients New Investment Kills Everything so A Shrewd Intelligent Caddick Succeeds may have suited better?

Let's not forget ADIDAS, All Day I Drain Accounts Severely.
Or:
All Day I Dream About Scams
A Duped Investor Doesn't Assume Scheming
Sorry JLZ, I didn't reply seriously to your suggestion, it's certainly possible you're right with the subliminal effect- I believe around 90% of our behaviour comes about from subconscious prompting.

No Sophist, ..... are you telling me they are private school educated? Ye Gods!@#
I think you'll find there is an 11 year gap.
As far as I know and have read, the son (whom we cannot name) attends a private school, at least the AK's interview will help to pay for an excursion here or there, some ciggies and a tee shirt.
Ha… Redrunner, I believe they went to the same public school.
I was wondering how they got on in the sons private school crowd where they attended the fund raisers and private parties etc…. Perhaps it was a good place for her to pick up potential clients, I may have read a link about that.
Just didn’t see rollerblading, DJing AK fitting in but I guess it takes all types

i asked my partner what he would do after a 14 hr asic interrogation, he said hed just curl up and go to bed, so its feasible ak is telling the truth, and not wanting to upset mc more, maybe she had a terrible temper and moody, wanting to be left alone, he seems very naive and almost childlike, mc probably the controller in the marriage, i was intrigued though to hear she worked alongside other people in her home office, how did they not know what she was doing?
i found the whole ch 7 interview really tacky and over dramatised with the shots of ak standing alone at the beach and waves crashing behind him and poring over the photo album etc, also wondering when mc gave her brother her dog?
I can’t imagine going straight to sleep after that interrogation well not without medication

Ha… Redrunner, I believe they went to the same public school.
I was wondering how they got on in the sons private school crowd where they attended the fund raisers and private parties etc…. Perhaps it was a good place for her to pick up potential clients, I may have read a link about that.
Just didn’t see rollerblading, DJing AK fitting in but I guess it takes all types
He’s around my age I think or close to it. Our generation grew up with rollerblades. He just stuck with it.

Does AK realize that he can't have it both ways? Melissa was totally innocent of any dishonest dealings, and there were people who wanted her dead. Speaking as a very honest person, I don't believe there are any people who want me dead.
She had no reason to steal apparently because she had everything she wanted.
Um yeah she stole everything she wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member