Found Deceased Australia - Melissa Caddick, 49, Sydney, NSW, 12 Nov 2020 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you search Youtube for "AK," then filter the search for "this week," you will find each song, by a production company with his name attached to it.
He has a production company??? Or some company has even bothered to produce it???

His interview & mannerisms were one thing whether you believe he’s a narcissist, a bad liar or on the spectrum. That album though is something else. The only thing he’s successfully managed to do is become a bigger joke than Schapelle Corby.

If you search Youtube for "AK," then filter the search for "this week," you will find each song, by a production company with his name attached to it.
He has a production company??? Or some company has even bothered to produce it???
His interview & mannerisms were one thing whether you believe he’s a narcissist, a bad liar or on the spectrum. That album though is something else. The only thing he’s successfully managed to do is become a bigger joke than Schapelle Corby.
If the music career doesn’t pan out maybe he could do reality tv? SAS Australia, big brother, love island etc

If the music career doesn’t pan out maybe he could do reality tv? SAS Australia, big brother, love island etc
I’m thinking the Bachelor or Love At First Sight. For extra laughs he could also audition for The Voice & get roasted by Simon Cowell.

This would be a great post reference Gabby Petito thread! Does anyone know if there’s a way I can post it to that thread? With appropriate credit to @Estelle

You have my permission to post it on the Gabby Petito thread without giving credit to me. I read there but rarely post as they seem to argue with each other all the time and it is so repetitive. I will start posting there when and if the person of interest becomes the suspect.

You have my permission to post it on the Gabby Petito thread without giving credit to me. I read there but rarely post as they seem to argue with each other all the time and it is so repetitive. I will start posting there when and if the person of interest becomes the suspect.
Many thanks Estelle!

It’s not his brightest moment that’s for sure. However I’d be surprised if the cops took much notice of it. I don’t think they’re really interested in AK & thinking back now they seemed to come to the conclusion pretty quickly that AK didn’t kill her. IMO only I can’t shake the feeling that someone else is involved who may be well known & the cops know & for whatever reason are wanting to sweep it under the rug. It wouldn’t be the first or last time tbh.
You're absolutely right, if I could only work out if AK is as stupid as he seems I'd be able to conclude whether or not he knows about the third party involved.

You don't have to say a name because I know exactly who you're talking about and I have my own reasons for being sure of his part in MC's disappearance.

I've been reprimanded previously for giving members on this thread compliments so I won't tell you how impressed I am with your mind ok?

What do you think of this alternative view of AK?

I don't agree with many of you on WS or other followers of this case including the police. IMO AK is not intellectually challenged. He is simply playing the role he could have learnt when he was young that acting dumb and lying pays off. Even is own father believes it.

IMO MC and AK lacked a moral compass in that their attitude was "if you can get away with it, then it's OK." I can even predict that when AK and MC met on that cruise, AK could have played hard to get. After all, he was eleven years younger than MC, she was married, had a child and became besotted with AK. So if she wanted him to join her somewhere, he probably told her that he couldn't afford it, so she started offering to pay. When he told her he liked skiing, she took him skiing as only the best would do for AK. When she told him she was married, he told her that she would have to leave her husband as he was only interested in getting married - not just having an affair. He then possibly upped the stakes and told her that he would like to live in a big house with a harbour view near Bondi where he worked, then eventually he could have asked her for a sports car and so it goes on. The beginning of MC's serious fraud began soon after MC met AK as not long after she started her own company. AK was probably wondering how far MC would go to show her "love" for him! He wasn't worried about how she got the money so he turned a blind eye. As she was growing older and approaching 50, MC was probably worried that he would go off with another woman so she had to look after her appearance so she started buying expensive jewellery and designer clothes so that she would look the best woman in the room. The media has suggested that MC was a narcissist but AK is a narcissist too - just a covert one. AK knew that MC would do or buy anything to please him.
Yes thankyou for this accurate summary. Do you recall my body language analysis on AK months ago?

I posted back in March about AK always leaning back in photos of him and MC while MC always leaned in - this speaks volumes about the difference in commitment between the two.

I posted what I thought was a good analysis of the photos I'd seen and also of the first press interview that AC was present for too.

Perhaps some of you might be interested in another post?

I need to try harder to catch those nuances in AK's facial expressions but I know I can do even better.

Yes thankyou for this accurate summary. Do you recall my body language analysis on AK months ago?

I posted back in March about AK always leaning back in photos of him and MC while MC always leaned in - this speaks volumes about the difference in commitment between the two.

I posted what I thought was a good analysis of the photos I'd seen and also of the first press interview that AC was present for too.

Perhaps some of you might be interested in another post?

I need to try harder to catch those nuances in AK's facial expressions but I know I can do even better.
I'd lvoe to hear more about your views on AK's body language, facial expressions etc, this is an area I am very interested in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14