Found Deceased Australia - Melissa Caddick, 49, Sydney, NSW, 12 Nov 2020 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is that Jodi wasn’t an investor!
BTW the investors seem to be the most patient people in the whole world.
How they are not camped outside Dover heights and Edgecliff demanding that the family victims are in the same position that they are in and therefore will have to make compromises and sort the mess out I do not know!?
AK’s jewelry and dresses have been taken I mean spare me!
People have lost their life savings. the entire family including the parents should all leave the ivory towers.
This is not a let them eat cake moment, the party is over whatever they believe and whatever went down.
It may take a ridiculously long time for this to play out especially if it’s riding on a death certificate and a coroners report. If the cops handed them out well…..

My guess is that Jodi wasn’t an investor!
BTW the investors seem to be the most patient people in the whole world.
How they are not camped outside Dover heights and Edgecliff demanding that the family victims are in the same position that they are in and therefore will have to make compromises and sort the mess out I do not know!?
AK’s jewelry and dresses have been taken I mean spare me!
People have lost their life savings. the entire family including the parents should all leave the ivory towers.
This is not a let them eat cake moment, the party is over whatever they believe and whatever went down.
It may take a ridiculously long time for this to play out especially if it’s riding on a death certificate and a codons report. If the cops handed them out well…..
When is the Coroner's Inquiry taking place?
When is the Coroner's Inquiry taking place?
Sounds like there is to be a coronial inquest but no actual confirmation of that or a date reported that I can see.

So there are more pairs of the shoe? Or has he bought more of them from ... Israel? They are supposed to be unique here.
So many questions, so few questioners with the actual means to find answers.

Frustrating to say the least, which is all we can say on WS...for reasons I understand and accept but don't like a single bit.

that channel 7 thing makes so much more sense now

not a lot of actual sense but the reasons why it was done make more sense lol

of course we do, there is a famous story about witness protection during the height of the Melbourne gangland wars, a women whose partner was going on trial against her former partner was in witness protection, I think someone saw her who know the ex-partner in the hide away location, in the middle of the night they snuck in and shot her and she was killed

if you can read the herald the story about her murder is here

No Cookies | Herald Sun

"A mystery gunman shot Ms Jacobs, 37, dead as she lay asleep with her six-year-old son, Ben, on a sofa bed in the lounge room of her commission flat, near Bendigo.

Ms Jacobs had been a prosecution witness in her former husband’s double murder trial."
Queensland police officer who leaked domestic abuse victim’s address resigns

A lot of dodgy behaviour has gone down within the ranks of the police force, the link I've provided details the actions of a former cop who hacked into a confidential database and gave the address of a DV victim to her VIOLENT EX PARTNER. (He resigned after being found guilty but not before receiving his pay in the interim of at least two years!)

I recommend reading the article and associated articles for an insight into potential dangers of being in WP, as well as a general idea of how naive it is to think we can trust those we pay to serve us. (I'm trying to word things carefully here!)

Queensland police officer who leaked domestic abuse victim’s address resigns

A lot of dodgy behaviour has gone down within the ranks of the police force, the link I've provided details the actions of a former cop who hacked into a confidential database and gave the address of a DV victim to her VIOLENT EX PARTNER. (He resigned after being found guilty but not before receiving his pay in the interim of at least two years!)

I recommend reading the article and associated articles for an insight into potential dangers of being in WP, as well as a general idea of how naive it is to think we can trust those we pay to serve us. (I'm trying to word things carefully here!)
Yes, I raised this witness protection idea very early on in the first thread.
We need to remember that ASIC and the federal police demanded that she front court with all the names and transaction details of ALL investors.
She then disappears without a trace after the police make all of her cameras inactive. We have no footage on the street either.
Then we have had court proceedings for some time now and we have been told that NOT ALL investors have joined proceedings. Don't they want their money back?
Then everyone plays dumb. She is the 'devil' the only one with a link to everything.
Everyone around her gets to continue living in the assets? a deal?
Her foot is 'found' so lets just leave it at that....
It is suspicious...

We need to remember that ASIC and the federal police demanded that she front court with all the names and transaction details of ALL investors.
She then disappears without a trace after the police make all of her cameras inactive. We have no footage on the street either.
Then we have had court proceedings for some time now and we have been told that NOT ALL investors have joined proceedings. Don't they want their money back?
Then everyone plays dumb. She is the 'devil' the only one with a link to everything.
It is suspicious...
Suspicious to say the least!

Sydney Morning Herald journalists, photographers finalists in Walkleys

In the category of Print/Text News Report, education reporter Natassia Chrysanthos has been shortlisted for her work on sexual consent education and rape culture, while investigative journalist Kate McClymont is a finalist for her stories on missing eastern suburbs fraudster Melissa Caddick.

McClymont is a finalist for “‘Con artist of the century’: Investors fear Melissa Caddick stole $40m”, “Vanished without a trace: Caddick, the toy boy and the missing millions”, and her Good Weekend piece, “The ‘forever’ friend, the former boss, the ex-husband: the early victims of fraudster Melissa Caddick”.

Are the investors still planning on suing the accountants and auditors who signed off on years of fake documents?

I thought the coronial inquest would have been held this year but no announcement yet.

Another woman prepared to steal to please her partner (see my earlier post)

Bank teller who used $2.4million she stole from a customer's account to buy watches, designer handbags and even a HOUSE claims she did it because her ex-boyfriend wanted a Ferrari

Commonwealth Bank teller Hsin-Yu Tsai, 33, stole $2.4million from customer's account | Daily Mail Online
I guess the ex boyfriend demanded she have a handbag that matched the colour of his Ferrari and she had to continue experimenting to find the perfect one...as for the watches, well, she had to 'find the time' to buy all the handbags...

So there are more pairs of the shoe? Or has he bought more of them from ... Israel? They are supposed to be unique here.
I can’t really find anything on this shoe type. My guess is they are limited release or exclusive in some way or a designer collaboration. Maybe someone here knows more about why she had these special ASIC runners?

It is suspicious...
@Mr Murphy
Excellent sleuthing you are making me rethink it all. Yes very suspicious. And is the lack of information pointing to something like WP?
No cameras I mean that’s a coincidence, none no evidence up and down the whole street of multi million dollar homes!!!
No one knows anything.
If it was all her fault and they had all the evidence would’ve that have been reported? Are they being elusive as to whether or not she gets the blame because there’s bigger fish????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamadeadhead